BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I quit using this mascara for a reason. It's just okay. It s nice if you like a little something on your lashes, but its not wow worthy.
shelby s.
West Elkton , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down my favorite. My MVP product. On my worst looking days add some of these to my lashes and WOW. What a big difference it makes. It's a must have. So much better eve. Than mac makeup.
Alexis C.
This is my go-to mascara! I have bought so many tubes of this over the years- waterproof and regular - and don't seem to stray. Have tried Great Lash and other "top-rated" mascaras and always come back to this. Comparable to the new Benefit Roller Lash... (and works great with that brush too ;) Need a few coats, but who only puts one flick of mascara on... ladies, lets be honest...
Abbie K.
I am absolutely obsessed with this mascara! My lashes look incredibly long just with one coat. I am almost out of this mascara and I need to get a new one. Amazing mascara!
Rachel B.
This mascara isn't too bad, and it was pretty cheap. But, it was a bit clumpy and didn't have as much lift as other mascaras I've used.
Vanessa H.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I absolutely love the stuff! It's very black which I like and also gives you a very nice natural look! Not real clumpy and just fake looking! I love it
Angel C.
Springfield, MO
One of the best drugstore mascaras I've tried. This is my favorite Maybelline mascara by far. It doesn't irritate my eyes. It really does lengthen my eyelashes it works great!!
Abigail M.
This mascara is great if you don't want clumping, but it doesn't last long during the day. I found that I would put it on at 9 in the morning, and by the time I got home in the afternoon it had gathered beneath my eyes. Not cool! I like it because it does lengthen your lashes without them looking fake, and they are definitely defined. I just wish it lasted longer through out the day. Although that might have been because my skin was oily. If you don't have oily skin, this might be just the mascara you're looking for.
Andrea D.
Big Spring, TX
Yooo! This has always been my back up mascara since 7th Grade. It gets every little lash & I'm a mascara fanatic and I can say this product has NEVER failed me!
ashley m.
Nederland , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite mascara! It gives me perfect definition and length, and it never clumped up on me!
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!