BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
Erica L.
Erica L.
Rome, NY
One of the best drugstore mascaras I've ever tried. Lengthens without crazy volume which is what I like.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is ok. Not the best in my opinion the company makes. I am not a fan of the brush you apply it with.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this mascara ! I didn't expect it to be so great! The brush isn't the best but the mascara itself is wonderful! I love the formula and the price is amazing ! Give it a try! You will love it for the price !
Xai X.
Xai X.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara for the bottom lashes! I have extremely short and thin bottom lashes but this one makes them stand out1
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Key Largo, FL
I just bought this the other day. I've used it twice and so far so good. Goes on well, looks good, and I don't have trouble getting it off at night.
Clarissa J.
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first type of mascara. It is still my go too even though I use a variety of Disney maybelline mascara now. I like that the brush is sod and glides on my lashes very evenly and smoothly.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Unionville, CT
My favorite cheap mascara because it always does the trick and lasts a long time. Color is great and gives lashes a beautiful length.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Apo, AP
Decent mascara it was clumpy and smudged on me I did not repurchase. love the brand but this mascara did not work for me.
Cara S.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
my wedding day mascara. it was great for the happy tears and for not running. it makes the lashes look nice and bold as well as nice full and lengthy
Heather S.
Heather S.
Love this stuff. Price is good and doesn't clump or flake. Really good or the price
OlaMae B.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Luciana D.
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Zulema O.
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Grace P.
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!