BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...2 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...5 Answers
Michelle K.
Imperial Beach, CA
This is a really great mascara for people with sensitive eyes. When I started having severe allergy issues and rashes around my eyes I had to find something that wouldn't irritate my already sensitive eyes and this mascara saved my life.
Laura S.
bronx
I'm not crazy about mascara but it sure can do all the difference . Maybellines mascara is always cheap and gets the job done as any other would. I would recommend
Chelcie M.
One of my favorite mascaras. I already have pretty long and thick lashes but this bumps them up a bit to make my eyes really stand out. I don't have a problem with clumping or running.
Brittany D.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have been using this mascara for years! I have tried many other kinds but I always end up coming back. This mascara keeps my eyelashes curled and looking great all day long.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
This was my favorite mascara all through high school and college, my first mascara ever!

I loved that this didn't clump my lashes and gave me wonderful length. If you hurry and put on two coats before it dries you can build the volume. I don't feel like this is for a dramatic look at all, it's a nice lengthening every day mascara and a great starter for someone that just wants a little bit if they're just getting into makeup. I appreciated that people weren't looking at me like I had fake lashes on when I was just starting to wear makeup.

I have such good memories with this mascara. It's so cheap, lash forever, has a great brush that doesn't clump and is easy to use. It also has a wonderful creamy formula. This stuff doesn't gradually get dry. It's great until one day it's dead and that's when you go buy a new one.
Eve P.
Cordova, TN
I just got this mascara and I'm in love with it! This is one of my two favorite mascaras and I got it at my local drug store. It's so smooth and easy and makes your lashes look soft and thick. I have recommended this to my sisters and friends and they love it! It gives the illusion of falsies which is great!
Kayley P.
Mansfield, MO
I love this mascara! I've been using this stuff for the past year and I'll never go back to the expensive kind I used before. I bought this at Walmart for under $10. I use it every day and it never clumps! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a great deal.
Casara B.
Union, WV
I bought mine at Walmart for about $6. I like this mascara because it doesn't clunk up, there's no excess mascara, the brush is small and precise. I used to use the Falsies but I found that this one works better for me. It makes my eyes pop and my lashes look full and beautiful. Totally recommend!
boone g.
West Monroe, LA
I really like this product, it is great for lengthening and it does not clump. it works really well on my bottom lashes. and if i use a different mascara on my to lashes and if there are any clumps i will brush this though and all the clumps are gone! my only problem is the wand is flimsy it feels like it is going to break every time i pull it out of the tube
Britne E.
Lake Station, IN
This has been my go-to product for mascara for almost 10 years now! Adds great length and volume without clumping or being over-dramatic! I am im looove with the wand itself, it is good for separating lashes and fanning them out so nicely.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Zulema O.
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!