BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this mascara lengthen my lashes in a beautiful way. It looks very natural. One of the mayor pros of using it is that is waterproof. I've tested this and it works absolutely great. No messy eyes after soaking in water, so stay reassured.
Britne E.
Britne E.
LAKE STATION, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my go-to product for mascara for almost 10 years now! Adds great length and volume without clumping or being over-dramatic! I am im looove with the wand itself, it is good for separating lashes and fanning them out so nicely.
Yami P.
Yami P.
Lilburn, GA
Am so obsessed with this mascara! It's long lasting. I've been using this mascara for years! I make sure to get the waterproof one! It's really easy to apply makes your eyelashes long fuller and longer! Definitely recommend this one!
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good mascara. It is very easy on the lashes and makes lashes look natural, full, and long. It is also very affordable. It has a very flexible wand and it takes a time to used to it. I bought mine from Walgreens and I love this brand
Alyx S.
Alyx S.
Inglewood, CA
Omg I love this mascara. The wand makes it so easy to get those tiny lashes in your inner eyes and lower lash line. It's a perfect black color that doesn't appear charcoal like some other mascaras. I would buy a million if I could!
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another mascara that I have been using since high school. It works really great and separating the lashes and adding length to them at the same time. It's definitely a long-lasting and I would recommend this to anyone.
Patrixia T.
Patrixia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! It lengthens my eyelashes, and it doesn't clump. However, its not that waterproof! I cried watching sister's keeper and it smudge 😂

But its okay, this is still the best affordable mascara I've used so far!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
This is one of my favorite mascara from Maybelline . It gives my small lashes lots of length.. Makes them seen longer asoonest applying . Only thing in my opinion they look to thin .. Their good for a natural look mascara ..
Erin W.
Erin W.
Janesville, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this mascara in WF237 Very Black. I love this mascara! It is very light on my lashes so it doesn't clump at all. The downfall is that it doesn't last long but I love it! it's only about 6.00 at the store.
Bells M.
Bells M.
Great mascara!! Probably one of my favorites. I do use two types of mascara to achieve the look I want. The wand is perfect it separates my lashes and keeps them from sticking to each other. I have long lashes.
OlaMae B.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Luciana D.
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Zulema O.
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Grace P.
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!