BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
Kayley J.
Ava, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! I've been using this stuff for the past year and I'll never go back to the expensive kind I used before. I bought this at Walmart for under $10. I use it every day and it never clumps! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a great deal.
Casara B.
Union, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought mine at Walmart for about $6. I like this mascara because it doesn't clunk up, there's no excess mascara, the brush is small and precise. I used to use the Falsies but I found that this one works better for me. It makes my eyes pop and my lashes look full and beautiful. Totally recommend!
boone g.
West Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product, it is great for lengthening and it does not clump. it works really well on my bottom lashes. and if i use a different mascara on my to lashes and if there are any clumps i will brush this though and all the clumps are gone! my only problem is the wand is flimsy it feels like it is going to break every time i pull it out of the tube
Britne E.
Lake Station, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my go-to product for mascara for almost 10 years now! Adds great length and volume without clumping or being over-dramatic! I am im looove with the wand itself, it is good for separating lashes and fanning them out so nicely.
Silvia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another mascara that I have been using since high school. It works really great and separating the lashes and adding length to them at the same time. It's definitely a long-lasting and I would recommend this to anyone.
MaryAnn K.
Vestal, NY
Love how clean and easy this mascara is! The smaller wand makes application easier, and the wand's comb separates and defines every lash. I prefer the brown waterproof Define-a-Lash, because it looks so natural!
Marina R.
Gainesville, TX
I absolutely love the Define-A-Lash mascara, it's my go to mascara, even when I pair ir up with another mascara. It separates the lashes, and it adds some length, but not a lot of volume, that's why I pair it up. The Lash Discovery was a good try, I enjoyed it, but I don't think I would repurchase it, simply because I found better mascaras.
Shelby C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to mascara. It is true to its title--it both defines and lengthens the lashes, and it separates lashes nicely! The wand is flexible, long, and reaches all of the lashes. AND, the formula doesn't clump or flake! This stuff is truly awesome, and I highly recommend.
Emily R.
Dayton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use two mascaras ... with that said, this one is wonderful as a lengthening mascara. I have used it for years and have never found a better one for lengthening (at least at a drugstore price) It has just about no volume to it though, hence why I use two mascaras.
Ashley S.
Greenville
I always hate starting out a tube of mascara, and that includes this one.  It's like it hasn't gotten soaked in the mascara well enough, but after a few uses of this kind, my eyelashes look amazing!  Only takes one coat and my lashes look LONG and DEFINED!
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!