BY MAYBELLINE

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The w...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a ...3 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this ma...5 Answers
Maybelline Define-A-Lash® Lengthening Washable Mascara
  • "This is by far my favorite mascara that I purchase over and over. I always get compliments on my lashes when wearing this. It doesn't clump and does a great job lengthening. It doesn't smudge. I don't care for the waterproof version though. I get tons of mascara samples and this is still always the best one for me. " in 31 reviews
  • "Probably the most perfect mascara you could ever buy. Provides separation, length, and volume. I've never gotten so many compliments. People think they're fake!" in 27 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara EVER. Personally, I find that it trumps most of my high end mascaras. I use it every single day. It doesn't clump at all and the black is very very black. It separates my lashes perfectly leaving me with the most stunning voluminius lashes. it creates length and keeps them curled all day long. I use this mascara without curling my lashes and the curl from just the mascara alone if phenomenal. I always get compliments on my lashes and people without fail ask if I'm wearing fake lashes. I love that there is a waterproof option as well. The price is a big plus. It's under $10 but worth $35+ in my opinion. " in 16 reviews
  • "One of the best mascara out there. It really does "define-a-lash" it creates thick Voluminous long lashes And really defines each one. " in 9 reviews
Mariah M.
My eyelashes are not the longest, so I always look for a lengthening mascara. I tried this mascara 5 times and was not too impressed with the outcome. This mascara gives a natural look but does not add a whole lot of length. I, personally, am not a fan of this mascara.
Nicolle y.
Nunda
Love everything about it. Highly recommend by me and my family. Very easy to use and apply. I use it daily. I dont think there is anything to improve. Its easy to use unlike some other brands. I would buy again and plan on buying again soon mines almost gone!!!
Justice M.
schertz
I don’t think this mascara gets enough credit. I use this mascara on my bottom lashes or both when im going for a less dramatic look. It lengthens and isn’t clumpy - which i love. I heard of this mascara from a friend and would recommend it to the next!!!
Kayla S.
Woodbury, MN
I hate this mascara! It is so clumsy and dries so fast. This was the mascara of my child hood before I discovered better products. This is definitely not worth the buy. I have blue eyes and tried the charcoal color and it looked terrible and clumpy
Nicole B.
West Deptford
Mascara is something I use everyday. Finding a good one can sometimes be a task. This product is a great value and I love the mascara. I would definitely buy it again and I would recommend it to my friends and family. I usually buy it at Walmart.
Kiersten S.
I never give one stars, but I absolutely hated this product and I love most maybelline products! Unfortunately the formula was not enough of a boost to lengthen and define my lashes as I was hoping. I felt like my lashes looked thin and frail.
Ruth K.
This is my all time fave mascara. I’ve been using this one for years! I recommend it to everyone. I like that the brush is made from that silicone/plastic material so it really separates and lifts those lashes for a mile high look. Gorgeous!
Kamalani K.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
BEST drugstore mascara and a very overlooked mascara. If you like long and full lashes but not thick and clumpy then you need to try this mascara. It’s amazing and lasts a long time. I always repurchase this mascara, it’s my holy grail.
Aubrey H.
I feel like it was okay. Definitely not one of my favorites. I feel like it was not easy to build on and it got a little clumpy! I have little eye lashes so i really have to build with my mascara and this was not my favorite.
Megan N.
Souderton, PA
I love this product. My lashes always look long and dramatic. It separates nicely and leaves a natural finish. I prefer the blackest black for my green eyes to pop. I always have a tube of this available and ready to use!
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Zulema O.
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!

back