BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
Maddie L.
Maddie L.
Clemson, SC
Probably the most perfect mascara you could ever buy. Provides separation, length, and volume. I've never gotten so many compliments. People think they're fake!
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked the formula of this mascara, but the wand was a huge let down. It was so flimsy and difficult to maneuver. I ended up throwing out the wand and using another one from a different mascara. I liked to apply this over my Rimmel London Scandaleyes Flex mascara.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Big Spring, TX
Yooo! This has always been my back up mascara since 7th Grade. It gets every little lash & I'm a mascara fanatic and I can say this product has NEVER failed me!
Angel C.
Angel C.
Springfield, MO
One of the best drugstore mascaras I've tried. This is my favorite Maybelline mascara by far. It doesn't irritate my eyes. It really does lengthen my eyelashes it works great!!
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Mesa, AZ
This mascara is alright, I don't have anything great to say about it, but I don't have anything negative to say about it either.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
This mascara isn't too bad, and it was pretty cheap. But, it was a bit clumpy and didn't have as much lift as other mascaras I've used.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
This mascara is great if you don't want clumping, but it doesn't last long during the day. I found that I would put it on at 9 in the morning, and by the time I got home in the afternoon it had gathered beneath my eyes. Not cool! I like it because it does lengthen your lashes without them looking fake, and they are definitely defined. I just wish it lasted longer through out the day. Although that might have been because my skin was oily. If you don't have oily skin, this might be just the mascara you're looking for.
OlaMae B.
I didn't like this mascara too much. There was nothing too special about it. It didn't clump up, but it didn't make my lashes look as full or defined as I wanted it too. In my opinion, it wasn't worth the money I spent.
Kristina  F.
Kristina F.
This product is worth it's price but the wand that applies the product is very weak and after a few uses, the application becomes troublesome. The overall product is worthy but the wand needs improvement
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Im not a big fan of this mascara because I usually want something thats heavy and this product didn't give me this. If you already have long eyelashes but still want a little more I would recommend this
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Luciana D.
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Zulema O.
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Grace P.
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!