BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
Nice mascara over all, I'm a CoverGirl junkie so this one didn't make it into my favorites. Definitely enhances your natural lashes, by giving them a more defined look.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Copiague, NY
My eyelashes are long already but when i put this on it works great for me I like the way it looks and it stays on all day I don't have to reapply it.
ashley m.
ashley m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite mascara! It gives me perfect definition and length, and it never clumped up on me!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Sandusky, OH
This is by far my favorite mascara that I purchase over and over. I always get compliments on my lashes when wearing this. It doesn't clump and does a great job lengthening. It doesn't smudge. I don't care for the waterproof version though. I get tons of mascara samples and this is still always the best one for me.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I absolutely love the stuff! It's very black which I like and also gives you a very nice natural look! Not real clumpy and just fake looking! I love it
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
brighton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive used this and I wasn't to happy with the results. You have to put multiple coats to even get a little length. I will not be buying anymore.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Spring Hill, FL
I got so tired of trying to use giant wands, and this was the perfect solution. It's small and easy to maneuver. It grabs each lash individually and lengthens and separates them. I totally love it. So easy to use.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
This is one of my favorite mascaras. It gives me perfect definition and length. I love that it never clumps.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Morgantown, WV
This mascara is perfect for long, sleek lashes. The wand is really great for separating and lengthening. If you're looking for volume, however, this may not be the best place to look.
Sheila R.
Sheila R.
La Mesa, CA
This was my favorite mascara at one point. It didn't clump. Each of my lashes were separated and defined. Not recommended if you're looking for something dramatic as this mascara makes it look natural. Pretty good length. Volume is ok.
OlaMae B.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Luciana D.
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Zulema O.
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Grace P.
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!