BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
val v.
Yes! Yes! Yes! Can I get a lifetime supply of this mascara, PLEASE!? I love this mascara to death. Totally lengthens the lashes with a very natural finish! I used to buy this product all the time till the price for it went up. But if you like how it works, totally worth it!
Alexis A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the formula of the mascara but the wand could use some in improvement. It's bendy where the bristles meet the wand. This has caused me to get mascara everywhere when applying
Jennifer H.
Rialto, CA
This mascara was just OK for me. I didn't find it amazing, so I kinda just used it to blend my natural lashes to my falsies. I probably wouldn't but it again nor recommend it.
Laura C.
Kings Mtn, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good mascara but wasn't my favorite. It dried up in the bottle fairly quick and didn't define and give the bold look I was going for. But still a favorite brand!
Tori M.
Corpus Christi, TX
I guess it does the word of not having the little bit of eyelashes that I do have to show up but it does not do I really want which is to make them thicker and longer.
Debora O.
Glen Burnie, Maryland
I liked the product. But honestly I didn't see any difference from the others.
Is a good product, isn't that bad, but is nothing new for me.
I have long lashes, I prefer when it get thick.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
my wedding day mascara. it was great for the happy tears and for not running. it makes the lashes look nice and bold as well as nice full and lengthy
Heather S.
Love this stuff. Price is good and doesn't clump or flake. Really good or the price
Adya M.
Largo, FL
It said it would have lengthening properties, and I liked that, but it was mostly for the sweet packaging. But sadly, the wand is too limp and wiggly,the formula weighs my lashes down, and it does not separate or define anything. ) : Once again, I am savvy marketing's little b*tch Will not buy again
Shannon C.
Boston, MA
This is my favorite mascara. I have tried many mascaras over the years and this is the only one ive stuck with. It stays on most of the day is never clumpy.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!