BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Boston, MA
This is my favorite mascara. I have tried many mascaras over the years and this is the only one ive stuck with. It stays on most of the day is never clumpy.
Stephane G.
Stephane G.
This is the best mascara I have ever purchased. I feel like it really lengthens my lashes as well as gives me more volume. I've repurchased it so many times.
Joyce S.
Joyce S.
Hollywood, MD
This is a great mascara for people on a budget. It has a great no clump formula and leave your lashes evenly coated and emphasizes their length. I would recommend this.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I quit using this mascara for a reason. It's just okay. It s nice if you like a little something on your lashes, but its not wow worthy.
shelby s.
shelby s.
West elkton , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down my favorite. My MVP product. On my worst looking days add some of these to my lashes and WOW. What a big difference it makes. It's a must have. So much better eve. Than mac makeup.
Kayley J.
Kayley J.
Ava, MO
I love this mascara! I've been using this stuff for the past year and I'll never go back to the expensive kind I used before. I bought this at Walmart for under $10. I use it every day and it never clumps! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a great deal.
MaryAnn K.
MaryAnn K.
Vestal, NY
Love how clean and easy this mascara is! The smaller wand makes application easier, and the wand's comb separates and defines every lash. I prefer the brown waterproof Define-a-Lash, because it looks so natural!
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Columbus, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this for years. It has to be one of my favorites. I've never been so thrilled with mascara as I was when I found this
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
This is my go-to mascara! I have bought so many tubes of this over the years- waterproof and regular - and don't seem to stray. Have tried Great Lash and other "top-rated" mascaras and always come back to this. Comparable to the new Benefit Roller Lash... (and works great with that brush too ;) Need a few coats, but who only puts one flick of mascara on... ladies, lets be honest...
Abbie K.
Abbie K.
I am absolutely obsessed with this mascara! My lashes look incredibly long just with one coat. I am almost out of this mascara and I need to get a new one. Amazing mascara!
OlaMae B.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Luciana D.
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Zulema O.
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Grace P.
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!