BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
Annai R.
I really don't like it because when you rub your eye it smudges and even if you don't rub it.
Hollie H.
Sandy , UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried worse mascara but I've definitely tried better. Product seemed prone to flaking.
Janet M.
Aurora
I like the formula and the application wand is amazing It coats all the lashes very nicely.
Colleen E.
Pretty good! There's a tiny bit of a learning curve but I ended up liking the end result.
Candice H.
No clumps n! It is the most important thing abut a mascara and this one does a great job
Savvi I.
Perfect for long eyelashes. Makes your lashes look more plumped and exfoliates your eyes
Brooke R.
Works great leaves my lashes long thick and beautiful. All for a decent price as well.
Heather S.
Love this stuff. Price is good and doesn't clump or flake. Really good or the price
lorraine o.
Riverside, Ca
It's was okay it made my eyelashes stick together so I had to separate my lashes
Jackie T.
Central Point, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried tons and tons of different mascaras & let me tell you the first time I tried Maybelline define a lash it was love at first lash!! It goes on light and you can make it darker the more applications you put on! There is never any clumping & no tarantula lashes! Absolutely love this mascara and would def recommend it to anyone & EVERYONE!
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!