BY MAYBELLINE #76 in Mascara

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The w...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a ...3 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this ma...5 Answers
Maybelline Define-A-Lash® Lengthening Washable Mascara
  • "This is by far my favorite mascara that I purchase over and over. I always get compliments on my lashes when wearing this. It doesn't clump and does a great job lengthening. It doesn't smudge. I don't care for the waterproof version though. I get tons of mascara samples and this is still always the best one for me. " in 31 reviews
  • "Probably the most perfect mascara you could ever buy. Provides separation, length, and volume. I've never gotten so many compliments. People think they're fake!" in 27 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara EVER. Personally, I find that it trumps most of my high end mascaras. I use it every single day. It doesn't clump at all and the black is very very black. It separates my lashes perfectly leaving me with the most stunning voluminius lashes. it creates length and keeps them curled all day long. I use this mascara without curling my lashes and the curl from just the mascara alone if phenomenal. I always get compliments on my lashes and people without fail ask if I'm wearing fake lashes. I love that there is a waterproof option as well. The price is a big plus. It's under $10 but worth $35+ in my opinion. " in 16 reviews
  • "One of the best mascara out there. It really does "define-a-lash" it creates thick Voluminous long lashes And really defines each one. " in 9 reviews
OlaMae B.
I didn't like this mascara too much. There was nothing too special about it. It didn't clump up, but it didn't make my lashes look as full or defined as I wanted it too. In my opinion, it wasn't worth the money I spent.
Cassandra B.
Spring Hill, FL
I got so tired of trying to use giant wands, and this was the perfect solution. It's small and easy to maneuver. It grabs each lash individually and lengthens and separates them. I totally love it. So easy to use.
Kristina F.
This product is worth it's price but the wand that applies the product is very weak and after a few uses, the application becomes troublesome. The overall product is worthy but the wand needs improvement
Mariah H.
Indio , CA
I've used this before, I liked it but after a while it started getting dry and wouldn't really have any product any more. It was nice but I don't think I would use it again.
Lorelei P.
McKinney, TX
It's a good mascara for lengthening and defining, but my preference is for mega-volume. It's good at doing what it's supposed to do, so no issues there at all. Good for a more natural but better look.
Yoselin L.
West Roxbury, MA
This maybelline mascara is a classic for me! It really works very well as a waterproof mascara. I have swim with it and it stays the same. It makes my lashes look long and thick.
Tori M.
Corpus Christi, TX
I guess it does the word of not having the little bit of eyelashes that I do have to show up but it does not do I really want which is to make them thicker and longer.
Alyx S.
Inglewood, CA
Omg I love this mascara. The wand makes it so easy to get those tiny lashes in your inner eyes and lower lash line. It's a perfect black color that doesn't appear charcoal like some other mascaras. I would buy a million if I could!
shelby s.
Trenton, OH
Hands down my favorite. My MVP product. On my worst looking days add some of these to my lashes and WOW. What a big difference it makes. It's a must have. So much better eve. Than mac makeup.
Kennedy S.
I liked the formula of this mascara, but the wand was a huge let down. It was so flimsy and difficult to maneuver. I ended up throwing out the wand and using another one from a different mascara. I liked to apply this over my Rimmel London Scandaleyes Flex mascara.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Zulema O.
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!