BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...2 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...5 Answers
Stephane G.
This is the best mascara I have ever purchased. I feel like it really lengthens my lashes as well as gives me more volume. I've repurchased it so many times.
Amber D.
Gonzales, LA
I love this mascara! I wear minimal make up on the day to say basis but whether it’s a low key day or full face of make up day, this mascara does the job!
Lisa C.
My all time favorite mascara in Very Black, better than high end brands. Great brush and it doesn't smudge or flake, ( I do not use the waterproof one).
Didn't seem to plump my lashes very well, and sometimes would crumble shortly after buying it. Would not by again but it was worth trying for the price.
Sarah Kay A.
The product was good. I had to put on a lot of layers to really bring out my eyelashes, but I could only put on so much until my lashes begin to crumble.
Adrienne L.
Roseville, MN
I have used this in the past and like it alright. They brush is nice, I like smaller brushes. I really like the sleek container the mascara comes in.
Jamie S.
Copiague, NY
My eyelashes are long already but when i put this on it works great for me I like the way it looks and it stays on all day I don't have to reapply it.
Vanessa H.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I absolutely love the stuff! It's very black which I like and also gives you a very nice natural look! Not real clumpy and just fake looking! I love it
Ashley B.
Key Largo, FL
I just bought this the other day. I've used it twice and so far so good. Goes on well, looks good, and I don't have trouble getting it off at night.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
my wedding day mascara. it was great for the happy tears and for not running. it makes the lashes look nice and bold as well as nice full and lengthy
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Zulema O.
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!