BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Works great leaves my lashes long thick and beautiful. All for a decent price as well.
Kerry K.
Kerry K.
This works fine my eyelashes are very light in color and very thin. This helps them look better
Candice H.
Candice H.
No clumps n! It is the most important thing abut a mascara and this one does a great job
Laís A.
Laís A.
Muito bom a máscara de cílios, gosto e uso bastante, não vivo sem...
Deixa os cikuis enormes e com muito volume
Brittney J.
Brittney J.
I tried this in like middle school. And well. In middle school it seemed decent. Very cheap so that's always. Plus
Janet M.
Janet M.
Aurora
I like the formula and the application wand is amazing It coats all the lashes very nicely.
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
Flagstaff
Works on a pinch but i prefer the Cover Girl version of this. Its cheaper but it makes my eyes itch.
Savvi I.
Savvi I.
Perfect for long eyelashes. Makes your lashes look more plumped and exfoliates your eyes
Letty M.
Letty M.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to mascara, I have tried switching mascaras just to try out other ones and I always end up going back to this one, I have been using it for years!
Valeriya M.
Valeriya M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara so much. The best product that I got lucky to use. It make my eyelashes incredibly long.
OlaMae B.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Luciana D.
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Zulema O.
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Grace P.
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!