BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
Dana W.
Dana W.
Notasulga, AL
This product will help define it lashes to give them that pop that u are looking for at all times
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
Meridian, ID
My go too! Love this mascara! Gives me effortless thick lashes in minutes! And for a great price.
Rayssa M.
Rayssa M.
Gostei bastante pensei que não era tão bom mas guando usei vi que não era oque eu pensava gostei muitoooooo
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Rio Rancho, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Creates a wonderful look for lashes! Makes them longer and exentuates the eyes in a great way
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! It doesn't flake or clump and gives my lashes so much volume. I have purchased about 5 tubes so far from Target and I will keep buying it because I love it so much. I definitely recommend it!! :)
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Tucson
I hate waterproof and love washasble. Brpenish black works realy well with my skin tone and my eyes.
Christina C.
Christina C.
This first thing I noticed about this product is how wand is. It does take a bit to wash off though. Besides that I did like the mascara.
Izamar C.
Izamar C.
Victorville
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was okay for me It's not my go to drug store mascara. I only used it once for that same reason.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! Makes my lashes look thicker and longer! Use it all the time! Will continue buying it! Feels great!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Salina
My eyelashes looked so much longer and fuller. I have always had amazing results with Maybelline.
OlaMae B.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Luciana D.
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Zulema O.
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Grace P.
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!