BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...2 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...5 Answers
Abbie K.
I am absolutely obsessed with this mascara! My lashes look incredibly long just with one coat. I am almost out of this mascara and I need to get a new one. Amazing mascara!
Bells M.
Great mascara!! Probably one of my favorites. I do use two types of mascara to achieve the look I want. The wand is perfect it separates my lashes and keeps them from sticking to each other. I have long lashes.
Adya M.
Largo, FL
It said it would have lengthening properties, and I liked that, but it was mostly for the sweet packaging. But sadly, the wand is too limp and wiggly,the formula weighs my lashes down, and it does not separate or define anything. ) : Once again, I am savvy marketing's little b*tch Will not buy again
Letty M.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my go to mascara, I have tried switching mascaras just to try out other ones and I always end up going back to this one, I have been using it for years!
Maddie L.
Clemson, SC
Probably the most perfect mascara you could ever buy. Provides separation, length, and volume. I've never gotten so many compliments. People think they're fake!
Andrea D.
Big Spring, TX
Yooo! This has always been my back up mascara since 7th Grade. It gets every little lash & I'm a mascara fanatic and I can say this product has NEVER failed me!
Anna K.
Stamford, CT
This is the best mascara I've ever bought!! I'm obsessed with it and have been buying it for over 5 years. It does not get clumpy at all and lasts for a while!
Ashley D.
Memphis , IN
Overall it's a pretty good mascara. I have had a few clumping issues with this particular kind, but it does the job of lengthening and volumizing my lashes.
Kelly S.
I like this mascara, it's not too heavy and it doesn't clump your lashes the way others do. I have short lashes so it helps give them a little bit of length
Shannon C.
Boston, MA
This is my favorite mascara. I have tried many mascaras over the years and this is the only one ive stuck with. It stays on most of the day is never clumpy.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Zulema O.
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!