BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
Ericka F.
Ericka F.
Jefferson
This mascara is ok not my favorite but if you want to wear for a everyday look then yes this is for you
Gloria K.
Gloria K.
It was okay. My eyelashes are very smalls so I need a lighter product but it was too wet for my lashes so my eyelashes fell downward.
Big Rapids, MI
I liked how my eye lashes didn't clump together when wearing this. I also liked the price. It's a decent mascara.
Lorelei P.
Lorelei P.
McKinney, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good mascara for lengthening and defining, but my preference is for mega-volume. It's good at doing what it's supposed to do, so no issues there at all. Good for a more natural but better look.
Kalyn R.
Kalyn R.
Not so good for length. I think this liner does seperate the lashes very nicely. Very nice pigment for mascara.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Pharr, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline only works for eyelashes. Their brushes always leave my lashes looking long and natural.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this mascara ready helps on making my lashes look full, beautiful and are long lasting!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Memphis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall it's a pretty good mascara. I have had a few clumping issues with this particular kind, but it does the job of lengthening and volumizing my lashes.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Very good very easy for getting those hard places on the lashes. Gets a little clumpy but you can work it out with a toothbrush.
Kristie p.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this mascara! It gives such great volume and length. It doesn't clump or smudge.
OlaMae B.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Luciana D.
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Zulema O.
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Grace P.
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!