BY MAYBELLINE #73 in Mascara

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The w...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a ...3 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this ma...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is by far my favorite mascara that I purchase over and over. I always get compliments on my lashes when wearing this. It doesn't clump and does a great job lengthening. It doesn't smudge. I don't care for the waterproof version though. I get tons of mascara samples and this is still always the best one for me. " in 31 reviews
  • "Probably the most perfect mascara you could ever buy. Provides separation, length, and volume. I've never gotten so many compliments. People think they're fake!" in 27 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara EVER. Personally, I find that it trumps most of my high end mascaras. I use it every single day. It doesn't clump at all and the black is very very black. It separates my lashes perfectly leaving me with the most stunning voluminius lashes. it creates length and keeps them curled all day long. I use this mascara without curling my lashes and the curl from just the mascara alone if phenomenal. I always get compliments on my lashes and people without fail ask if I'm wearing fake lashes. I love that there is a waterproof option as well. The price is a big plus. It's under $10 but worth $35+ in my opinion. " in 16 reviews
  • "One of the best mascara out there. It really does "define-a-lash" it creates thick Voluminous long lashes And really defines each one. " in 9 reviews
Alondra C.
Absolutely love this mascara. I have very thin lashes and so far this is the only mascara that doesn't bring them Down. The formula isn't runny or anything and it makes your lashes look really long after applying like 2-3 coats. I would recommend this to people with very thin straight lashes.
Nino N.
I did not like it much. The brush is way too thin, it smudges and does not give any volume to my lashes. I prefer brushes with more defined bristles, I wanted to get more defined look with lengthened and volumized lashes. Color is,okay, formula not so much. I recommend maybelline's shock mascaras, but not this one.
Priscilla D.
I love how this mascara lengthen my lashes in a beautiful way. It looks very natural. One of the mayor pros of using it is that is waterproof. I've tested this and it works absolutely great. No messy eyes after soaking in water, so stay reassured.
Casara B.
Union, WV
I bought mine at Walmart for about $6. I like this mascara because it doesn't clunk up, there's no excess mascara, the brush is small and precise. I used to use the Falsies but I found that this one works better for me. It makes my eyes pop and my lashes look full and beautiful. Totally recommend!
Olivia M.
I SWEAR by this mascara! I've used it for over 5 years and I've never thought any less than it. I would never waste my money on the designer brands because his $7.99 mascara has done wonders for my lashes. I have pretty nice lashes to begin with, long and dark, but with the help of this mascara my lashes look AMAZING! I always recommend this to everyone I talk makeup with! Love this product! Buy it! You will see a difference!
Uuganzaya M.
walnut creek
Good mascara. It is very easy on the lashes and makes lashes look natural, full, and long. It is also very affordable. It has a very flexible wand and it takes a time to used to it. I bought mine from Walgreens and I love this brand
Kristen M.
Bellflower, CA
This is not as good as I remembered it to be. I originally tried this in middle school and I really liked it and I remembered really liking it so I repurchased. I do still like this for days that I don't want to wear much makeup, but since I wear a little more than a little bit of makeup to school and work, I would like more volume and length. Still a good mascara for beginners.
Alexis C.
This is my go-to mascara! I have bought so many tubes of this over the years- waterproof and regular - and don't seem to stray. Have tried Great Lash and other "top-rated" mascaras and always come back to this. Comparable to the new Benefit Roller Lash... (and works great with that brush too ;) Need a few coats, but who only puts one flick of mascara on... ladies, lets be honest...
Sobia K.
MN
This product is the BEST thing that has happened to me. At first i was unsure if im gonna like it or not but when i started using it, it did WONDERS. I am also recommending this to all my family and friends. LOVE IT.
Patrixia T.
I love this mascara! It lengthens my eyelashes, and it doesn't clump. However, its not that waterproof! I cried watching sister's keeper and it smudge 😂

But its okay, this is still the best affordable mascara I've used so far!
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Zulema O.
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!