BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
San Diego, CA
This is definitely my go to mascara. This mascara makes my short thin eyelashes look longer, which is all I'm going for. It doesn't clump much and I can wear it all day long without it smudging.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
Alamo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite mascara because it makes your lashes look 10 miles long!! I love that it doesnt get clumpy or runny
Amy W.
Amy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using the lash discovery for my bottom lashes and those hard to get lashes that most mascaras are hard to reach
Ivon C.
Ivon C.
Somerton, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Separates eyelashes very nice. Gives a great looking eyelashes with the product. No sticky eyelashes or thick looking lashes
Sara C.
Sara C.
Aurora, CO
I only use may beeline for mascara! No having to apply it ten times on each lash just to see results. It works fast when you are on the go often.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite mascara but it works in a pinch. This one I use as back up. It clumps and doesn't go on as smooth as I'd like it to.
Jaime H.
Jaime H.
Chicago
I definitely love the volume this product gives.and the pricing is affordable, also this product is very easy to locate
Kleyra B.
Kleyra B.
Lawrence, MA
La probé en 2 ocasiones no es la mejor porque la siento muy espesa y no noto mucha diferencia en mis pestañas
Nora G.
Nora G.
Weston
Muy buena duradera se limpia y quita fácil buen precio t se encuentra en todas las tiendas por departamento
This product is amazing! I hace been yousing it for almost 4 years now! It is such an awsome cover for eyelashes and make them longer!
OlaMae B.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Luciana D.
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Zulema O.
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Grace P.
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!