BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...2 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...5 Answers
Amanda O.
I love this mascara! It doesn't flake or clump and gives my lashes so much volume. I have purchased about 5 tubes so far from Target and I will keep buying it because I love it so much. I definitely recommend it!! :)
Jennifer H.
Rialto, CA
This mascara was just OK for me. I didn't find it amazing, so I kinda just used it to blend my natural lashes to my falsies. I probably wouldn't but it again nor recommend it.
Sheila R.
La Mesa, CA
This was my favorite mascara at one point. It didn't clump. Each of my lashes were separated and defined. Not recommended if you're looking for something dramatic as this mascara makes it look natural. Pretty good length. Volume is ok.
Andrea T.
I have used this one for years. Never failed me. My lashes are always so defined, it accentuates them one by one. Not a wow drama look, but oretfy awesome, and my lashes dont stick to each other
Erin J.
Harvest, AL
I'm a mascara freak and I would recommend this. The price is great, and it really separates and lengthens your lashes. I use this first then I use a volumizing mascara
Nicole S.
Sandusky, OH
This is by far my favorite mascara that I purchase over and over. I always get compliments on my lashes when wearing this. It doesn't clump and does a great job lengthening. It doesn't smudge. I don't care for the waterproof version though. I get tons of mascara samples and this is still always the best one for me.
Justine L.
I've been using this for years ! I have tried other brands and it's just been a waste of money. Nothing compares ! I have tried the waterproof and I'm not a fan. Blackest black and I top it off with Jordana "best lash extreme" and my lashes are full and thick ! Have and will continue to use this. Great stuff !!
OlaMae B.
I didn't like this mascara too much. There was nothing too special about it. It didn't clump up, but it didn't make my lashes look as full or defined as I wanted it too. In my opinion, it wasn't worth the money I spent.
Cassandra B.
Spring Hill, FL
I got so tired of trying to use giant wands, and this was the perfect solution. It's small and easy to maneuver. It grabs each lash individually and lengthens and separates them. I totally love it. So easy to use.
Kristina  F.
This product is worth it's price but the wand that applies the product is very weak and after a few uses, the application becomes troublesome. The overall product is worthy but the wand needs improvement
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Zulema O.
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!