BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The w...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a ...3 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this ma...5 Answers
Maybelline Define-A-Lash® Lengthening Washable Mascara
  • "This is by far my favorite mascara that I purchase over and over. I always get compliments on my lashes when wearing this. It doesn't clump and does a great job lengthening. It doesn't smudge. I don't care for the waterproof version though. I get tons of mascara samples and this is still always the best one for me. " in 31 reviews
  • "Probably the most perfect mascara you could ever buy. Provides separation, length, and volume. I've never gotten so many compliments. People think they're fake!" in 27 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara EVER. Personally, I find that it trumps most of my high end mascaras. I use it every single day. It doesn't clump at all and the black is very very black. It separates my lashes perfectly leaving me with the most stunning voluminius lashes. it creates length and keeps them curled all day long. I use this mascara without curling my lashes and the curl from just the mascara alone if phenomenal. I always get compliments on my lashes and people without fail ask if I'm wearing fake lashes. I love that there is a waterproof option as well. The price is a big plus. It's under $10 but worth $35+ in my opinion. " in 16 reviews
  • "One of the best mascara out there. It really does "define-a-lash" it creates thick Voluminous long lashes And really defines each one. " in 9 reviews
Melody H.
Cynthiana, KY
I am sooooo picky when it comes to mascara. My lashes have a nice length and are decently full. The number one thing I look for in a mascara is definition and hold. Clumpy lashes are my enemy 😵😵😵 This mascara does a good job of providing definition and separation to my lashes. It works best to apply one coat and then wait 10 minutes to apply another. It is definitely one of my favorite drugstore mascaras and one that I would repurchase.
Jessica R.
Queen Creek, AZ
I have been a fan of Maybelline mascara since I started makeup as a teenager. The formula is great and I love how the wand is precise. Unfortunately, for me I'm part Asian and I have course eyelashes and they only stick straight out no matter any mascara, curling tool or curl product I've bought. So I can't give insight on the power of curling but I got good length when using this product. No clumping and lasted throughout the day.
Christy T.
Rose Hill, VA
I looove this mascara, especially since it isn't crazy expensive. It was actually the very first mascara I ever bought yeeeaaars ago, and I saw it at the store and felt all nostalgic so I bought it again and I'm so happy I did! I think this works best for a very wispy look. It's nice and dark, definitely defines the lashes well and adds just enough volume for me. I'll always buy this stuff now. 🙂
Lilah M.
Bellevue, WA
I can't believe I just used this mascara and never heard of it before. It gives super long lash results and no clumping whatsoever. My lashes not only look long but full and I love the brush. I would recommend this to everyone since it's so easy to use and gets even the smaller lashes that are hidden. I absolutely love it! I have to get more.
Sara M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Easily my favorite mascara ever! I have been using this mascara for the better part of 10 years, and will cry if they ever discontinue it. I love the brush design, it really lengthens my lashes. I have long lashes naturally but they're blond so it basically looks like I don't have any. Two coats of this and I'm set.
Catelin M.
orange park
This became my official mascara go-to after I tried it the first time due to the smooth application and no clumps! It’s a good value for the price and considering the fact I have dark, chocolate brown eyes, it’s super hard to find a mascara that makes my eyes pop like this one does. Would definitely recommend!!
Haley H.
Marietta
I’ve always hated taking mascara off, it’s so hard to get off even with an oil free cleanser or makeup wipe. So when I tried the washable mascara I was pretty superficial about it, but in my case it seems to come off a lot easier then any I’ve used before, and the definition you get from it is amazing!
Megan S.
I have very long lashes and Everytime I put on mascara and blink, I get the dots on my eye lid and my lashes feel heavy as if I've put false lashes on. With this mascara it is just heavy enough to enhance the look of my lashes but not weigh them down. This is always my go to mascara.
Haylee A.
Davenport
I seruously need an endless supply of this fantastic product! Me and my mother-in-law swear by it. Everytime I apply it people ask what I do or use to make my eyelashes look so long, a couple coats of this stuff and they touch my eyebrows! There isn't another like it out there
Mariah M.
My eyelashes are not the longest, so I always look for a lengthening mascara. I tried this mascara 5 times and was not too impressed with the outcome. This mascara gives a natural look but does not add a whole lot of length. I, personally, am not a fan of this mascara.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Zulema O.
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Tori F.
Kenmore, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!

back