BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...2 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...5 Answers
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
I love this mascara. I actually would call it my favorite mascara and subconsciously measure others against it. It has a plastic bristle wand (which I don’t necessarily prefer, I just think it works here) and it gives me the most beautifully separated, fanned out, lengthened, defined lashes that hold a curl all day. The wand is also flexible, so it’s easy to reach tiny corner lashes or bottom lashes. The only issue is it does eventually smudge a bit on me- however I’ve never found a single mascara save tubing mascaras that didn’t so I can’t exactly blame it.
Lilah M.
Bellevue, WA
I can't believe I just used this mascara and never heard of it before. It gives super long lash results and no clumping whatsoever. My lashes not only look long but full and I love the brush. I would recommend this to everyone since it's so easy to use and gets even the smaller lashes that are hidden. I absolutely love it! I have to get more.
Kayla B.
Beaufort
I have tried so many kinds of mascara & ones that cost so much more than this one. It works the best for me. Doesn't clump, makes my lashes nice and long. Affordable and the best product I've found thus far. I always get compliments and people think I'm wearing fake lashes, but I show them this tube & they are surprised!
Alyssa H.
I’m not sure why this mascara doesn’t sell out. I think it’s because we are all looking for different things from our mascaras. For me, I really just want lengthening. I am not worried about volume at all. Granted, I wear this mascara with Lancôme’s eyelash primer (which makes all mascaras better), but even when I don’t- I love the look. It gives long, evenly separated lashes with space between each lash. Lancôme’s definicils was my go-to mascara forever, and I feel this product is just as good.
Megan S.
I have very long lashes and Everytime I put on mascara and blink, I get the dots on my eye lid and my lashes feel heavy as if I've put false lashes on. With this mascara it is just heavy enough to enhance the look of my lashes but not weigh them down. This is always my go to mascara.
Ruth K.
This is my all time fave mascara. I’ve been using this one for years! I recommend it to everyone. I like that the brush is made from that silicone/plastic material so it really separates and lifts those lashes for a mile high look. Gorgeous!
Michelle K.
Imperial Beach, CA
This is a really great mascara for people with sensitive eyes. When I started having severe allergy issues and rashes around my eyes I had to find something that wouldn't irritate my already sensitive eyes and this mascara saved my life.
Alexa G.
This is one of my favorite mascaras. It is really watery at first which can make it a little difficult to use. Though the longer you use it the better it becomes. It is really good for all types of eyelashes as well.
Marisel S.
Honestly, my favorite mascara! I’ve tried a ton of mascaras including high end brands and I’ve had issues with them smudging under my eye. This mascara is long lasting and you can’t beat the price for it. It’s also easy to remove which means you don’t have to worry about scrubbing your eyes all night to get it off. It defines and lengthens my eyelashes nicely. I definitely recommend.
Wendy M.
Columbus, OH
I switched from the pink and green to this.  I love this mascara.  It isn't clump, separates your lashes and leaves a layer over and over.  I have no clump all the way to the bottom!  This can be purchased anywhere that Maybelline is sold.  I would recommend you try it once.  You will be hooked like me!
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Zulema O.
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!