BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof ...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give...4 Answers
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. I have pretty long eyelashes, but I sometimes have trouble with cheaper mascaras clumping too much. The applicator brush for this mascara does a great job of applying the mascara without almost any clumps at all. it makes my eyelashes fuller and longer. I save the applicator brush and used it for another mascara I had as well because it was that great.
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
Central Point, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried tons and tons of different mascaras & let me tell you the first time I tried Maybelline define a lash it was love at first lash!! It goes on light and you can make it darker the more applications you put on! There is never any clumping & no tarantula lashes! Absolutely love this mascara and would def recommend it to anyone & EVERYONE!
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Schoolcraft, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always loved what this mascara can do to lengthen my lashes. It was one of the first mascaras I used when I was young, and it's just as great as it was (almost) 10 years ago! My only wish is that it would provide volume as well as length. I usually use this mascara along with a volumizing mascara to get the best of both worlds.
Nino N.
Nino N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like it much. The brush is way too thin, it smudges and does not give any volume to my lashes. I prefer brushes with more defined bristles, I wanted to get more defined look with lengthened and volumized lashes. Color is,okay, formula not so much. I recommend maybelline's shock mascaras, but not this one.
Eve P.
Eve P.
Cordova, TN
I just got this mascara and I'm in love with it! This is one of my two favorite mascaras and I got it at my local drug store. It's so smooth and easy and makes your lashes look soft and thick. I have recommended this to my sisters and friends and they love it! It gives the illusion of falsies which is great!
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this mascara. I have very thin lashes and so far this is the only mascara that doesn't bring them Down. The formula isn't runny or anything and it makes your lashes look really long after applying like 2-3 coats. I would recommend this to people with very thin straight lashes.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Fairfax, VA
I have been using this product for years! The brush has a curved shape and allows for easy application. The mascara itself is smooth and doesn't clump like other brands. My lashes have never looked so full and long with any other product. You should try and see the results for yourself!
Bianka C.
Bianka C.
I love this mascara. It's very light and natural. I wear it on days where I don't wear too much makeup and go for a more natural look. The packaging is a lime green and very basic, but still cute. I will continue purchasing this mascara, especially since it doesn't run off.
Taina L.
Taina L.
Brooklyn, NY
BEST PRODUCT OUT THERE. This lengthen, adds volume, and curls my lashes. This is a holy grail item. I have been using this for a while now. I've never used a mascara that I've liked so much and I've tried benefit, dior..etc..buy this now if you like perfect lashes!
christina v.
christina v.
Honestly i did not like this prodict all that much. it was not very long lasting, and the wand was kind of weak. it does not compare well to alternatives, and it is not worth its price. i would definitely not recommend to any of my friends. !!!!!!
OlaMae B.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Luciana D.
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Zulema O.
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Grace P.
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!