BY MAYBELLINE

Maybelline New York The Nudes Palette. Nothing innocent about these nudes. Longwearing, must have neutrals. Dare to go nude. Creamy formula + contoured smudger makes this Maybelline New York Line Express Eyeliner deliver intense color and makes blending easy. All day wear. Safe for eyes and ophthalmologist tested. Contact lens safe.

Christopher D.
Venus Tx, 76084
These products are so good almost as good as the real stuff. The brushes are so good and easy to use and apply. These products are super affordable and if you were just someone who is barely starting makeup, i recommend it. I would buy this product all the time for something thats affordable and good
julie G.
Eden, NY
I like the colors in this palette but they werent very pigmented.The eyeshadow was very powdery and didnt stay on long.I love maybelline products but i just couldnt get this eyeshadow palette to work for me.The price was really good but it had a lot of fall out.If you have the time and patience then i would recommend this to you.Goodluck.
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville, TX
Not bad for a basic eye kit. I found the powder to be a little on the chalky/dusty side which did cause a bit of fallout. However for the price this kit is pretty decent. It is a great grab for traveling and on the go. Not my favorite for every day use since there are some other option with better color pay off.
aubrey j.
Love love love this product!! Hope u buy this. It is better then most other products and u can tell a difference. I use this product almost every day this is my first time use it. I would for sure but this product when it runs out or a loose it. Get this product!
Laney O.
winter garden, florida
Doesn't stay on very well, was off in a few hours. Definitely pricey for the quality of the makeup. Easy to apply. Did not meet my expectations. I wouldn't recommend this product. It needs more pigment and color.
Savanna L.
I used this kit for like 2 year until my son dropped it and I wanted to try something new but I did (do ) really love it I actually think I might go back to my it ..hold on brb gotta run to sophora ....... Like I just put it on and it still is workin for me
Hannah R.
Wow this was the whole package. I bought it at Ulta and thought it wasn't going to be worth the price but it definitely was. I use it everyday and will never stop using it. I need to buy more and you need to buy it too.
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella, CA
Love nude right now! This is totally worth buying. The price is great and so are the colors. It lasted fairly long and that was nice, easy to use and apply! Go try it, I know I will again!
maddi f.
this is so good for a long night out with friends this product is not pricey at all this was my first time using it and I love it I got it three months ago and it still works I would definitely get this again
Social T.
Ontario, CA
My favorite eyeshadow are nude especially by Maybelline. The look is so natural and smooth , and if your going for simple looks this product is definitely for you

Amazon