BY MAYBELLINE

Achieve sensationally refined eyes with our first angled eyeliner. The ultra-fine tip makes creating definition easier than ever.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• What color eyeliner do you like the best on you? 9 Answers
  • Was this an easy application for you?1 Answers
  • Does the angle make it easier or more difficult to use?1 Answers
Maybelline Curvitude™ Eyeliner
  • "This is really cool! I would love to try this it would be perfect for a gorgeous winged cut line. Love the felt tip it adds great coverage!" in 154 reviews
  • "I love the way this liner looks on the eyes! It will stay all day while I'm at work and is a nice dark black" in 139 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is easily one of my favorites. I can always count on Influenster to send me products I'll love. This is the perfect eyeliner to create your perfect cat eye. It lasts all night, it's a beautiful matte, the hard point at the end of this felt tip is just perfect. Not to mention the easy to use shape of the stick." in 86 reviews
  • "I received this @Maybelline Curvitude eye pencil complimentary to try. This angled tip is The Bomb! It gives you perfect precision on application. I'm in love!! TYSM @Influenster!! [product:maybelline-curvitudetm-liner] [product:maybelline-lash-sensational-mascara-waterproof]" in 25 reviews
  • "This is my new favorite eyeliner! Without the curve, I would NEVER be able to get a winged eye! Very easy to apply so this would be great for makeup newbies. Great for both top and bottom eyeliner. This stays on all day and doesn't smudge for me. No clumping on the tip and overall I am beyond satisfied. I highly recommend this to all! #contest #summerbeauty #newfavorite" in 24 reviews
Bethany K.
I LOVE LOVE this product!!! I am not usually an eyeliner person. I usually end up messing the lines up and look like a raccoon. I have never had that problem with this. It goes on so smooth and is so easy to control. It's long lasting and really gives my eyes the pop I love. Would definitely recommend!
Sarah M.
Let me tell you...this is the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. My search is over. The ultra precise fine point and curved handle let me draw on the perfect cat eye, and it stay in place all day and doesn't smudge. I am in love and honestly don't think I'll ever buy a different brand again.
Melisa s.
El Paso, TX
Second time using this Maybelline liner and I must say I am pretty impressed with it the dark black makes my eyes look more dramatic which I love and not to mention the point to make that lovely sexy cateye wing 👐♥️ i also love that it's long lasting I don't have to be retouching it all the time. 100% guaranteed I love it!!!😁♥️♥️♥️
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I was so excited to try this when I purchased it from target. Sadly, the angle threw me allllll the way off. It certainly took some adjusting when applying the liner. I personally didn’t like it and wouldn’t recommend it unless you’re down for a challenge lol Maybelline Curvitude™ Eyeliner.❤️
Victoria M.
Statesville , NC
Maybelline Curvitude™ Eyeliner
I’m definitely not a fan of this liner. The pigmentation is weak and application is difficult. It doesn’t go on smoothly at all and it instantly bleed (I inserted a photo of it on my hand that I took immediately after swiping it on). It is also not at all long lasting. I would not buy this product or recommend it. At least it wasn’t very expensive!
Angelica M.
Ridgecrest
I've had this eyeliner for awhile now and I am obsessed. I love how it goes on and doesn't dry up or needs to be reapplied. I've tried many eyeliners in the past but this one is by far my fave! Of course I will be purchasing more in the near future.
🖤Tiannaaaaa🖤™️ T.
Pagosa Springs
I love this liner! I was hoping the curve would make it easier to apply. It certainly fills that task! I always used to be taking a chance that I would get a sloppy line and have to start over. This almost always makes a perfect line. I can't stress enough how great this is for me!!
Elizabeth C.
East Haven, CT
This is by far the BEST eyeliner I have ever used! I have re-purchased over and over and over again. The curve to it is so helpful and if you are going for a dramatic effect it is hands down the best that there is! I never screw up my eyeliner it drys extremely quickly! The curve helps with placement. It is simply put my go to!
Stephanie L.
First off I want to point out that I put this liner to the test without prior application of primer and without setting spray at the end. With that being said I think, overall it's a great product! My only complaint was that it was flaking off onto my face by the end of the day. Then again I didn't have on primer/setting spray so I'm confident in saying it would not have flaked had I applied primer and/or setting spray. Also, even though it flaked, the eyeliner itself still looked fresh (wasn't missing chunks of eyeliner along the line). It is perfectly pigmented. It's not ridiculously jet black where it stands out so much it distracts from the rest of your eye makeup. I didn't find it to be translucent at all, great pigmentation. The fine tip was perfect for creating a beautiful winged liner/cat eye. I use tape on the corners of my eyes to help guide the liner for a much more clean straight line. It was my first time using a liner with a curve like this and I now prefer it over the straight ones! It definitely made it easier for me to apply the liner since I was able to hold it in different ways so I can see what I was doing. It did not dry up on the liner itself (I've had this issue with liners from other high end brands) yet it dried up rather quickly after application. It's not watery at all, and it's not tacky either. It didn't tug at my skin at all, even while going over dried parts of it when I had to fix my corners from my messing up the line. It truly is a great product. I highly recommend it and will be purchasing it myself after this one runs out. I can safely say this is now one of my holy Grail products!

I received this product free from Influenster for testing and my honest review.
Kayla K.
Boaz, AL
In love with this eyeliner. It is a felt tip pen. It’s applies just as smooth as liquid eyeliner does. It also stays on forever. This stays on even when I go to sleep at night. This is specifically amazing for winged eyeliner.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,318 reviews
Was this easy to apply for you?
Akilina C.
Would ya'll recommend it?
Wai Lin M.
What color eyeliner do you like the best on you?
ashley r.
Looks really cool who has try this I would love to try it 😃
Cynn P.
Phoenix , AZ
Does the curve make a difference? Is it easier?

Amazon