Maybelline Curvitude™ Eyeliner

Achieve sensationally refined eyes with our first angled eyeliner. The ultra-fine tip makes creating definition easier than ever.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• Was this an easy application for you?1 Answers
  • Does the angle make it easier or more difficult to use?1 Answers
Lindsey D.
Vincennes, IN
I like how this is an angled pen, but I'm not a big fan of the ultra-fine tip. I got the ultra-fine tip for more precision but I figured that if I held the pen a different way I'd be able to get a bolder line for the outer line of my eyelids. Nope. It is perfect for lining your lash line, but if you want a bolder look then you will need another liner. On a positive note it hasn't smudged or flaked all day. I will probably continue to get as I don't like using pencil to line my lash line.
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice and helps ur skin very much I love their products and makeup 💄
Jaqueline C.
Smithville, TN
This is literally one of the best drug store eyeliner. The little curve at the top really does help out a lot . It was easier for me to wing my eyeliner and when it drys it leaves such a perfect matte look to it.  It found it easier to apply and I would recommend this over a matte gel liner . It's for sure worth your money, mine last awhile also.
Sarah M.
Let me tell you...this is the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. My search is over. The ultra precise fine point and curved handle let me draw on the perfect cat eye, and it stay in place all day and doesn't smudge. I am in love and honestly don't think I'll ever buy a different brand again.
Melisa s.
El Paso, TX
Second time using this Maybelline liner and I must say I am pretty impressed with it the dark black makes my eyes look more dramatic which I love and not to mention the point to make that lovely sexy cateye wing 👐♥️ i also love that it's long lasting I don't have to be retouching it all the time. 100% guaranteed I love it!!!😁♥️♥️♥️
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Maybelline made a very innovative product by making the handle ergonomic so it easy to apply liquid liner without much difficulty. The color is black and stays put on my lids. It’s a drugstore product so it’s affordable and readily available.
Maggie T.
Apopka, FL
When I was younger I used to use liquid eyeliner all the time and as I got older I steered away from it, that’s until I bought this one. It goes on smooth and dries easy. It doesn’t just go on thick it can be as thick or thin of a line as you choose. I absolutely love it.
Mackenzie D.
One of my absolute favorite eye liners to make a wing with. I used it once and used the whole thing got another and used it all now I need more. Packaging is great with the curve to it. I’d recommend it to anyone and everyone
Jacqueline M.
Rye brook, NY
I bought this eyeliner because I saw a lot of good reviews here in Influenster about this and I can say that I don't regret buying it, I have been using it for five days and I am in love with this product, it is easy to apply, its black color is strong (I love that) and lasts all day, it doesn't not run like other eyeliner
Stephanie L.
First off I want to point out that I put this liner to the test without prior application of primer and without setting spray at the end. With that being said I think, overall it's a great product! My only complaint was that it was flaking off onto my face by the end of the day. Then again I didn't have on primer/setting spray so I'm confident in saying it would not have flaked had I applied primer and/or setting spray. Also, even though it flaked, the eyeliner itself still looked fresh (wasn't missing chunks of eyeliner along the line). It is perfectly pigmented. It's not ridiculously jet black where it stands out so much it distracts from the rest of your eye makeup. I didn't find it to be translucent at all, great pigmentation. The fine tip was perfect for creating a beautiful winged liner/cat eye. I use tape on the corners of my eyes to help guide the liner for a much more clean straight line. It was my first time using a liner with a curve like this and I now prefer it over the straight ones! It definitely made it easier for me to apply the liner since I was able to hold it in different ways so I can see what I was doing. It did not dry up on the liner itself (I've had this issue with liners from other high end brands) yet it dried up rather quickly after application. It's not watery at all, and it's not tacky either. It didn't tug at my skin at all, even while going over dried parts of it when I had to fix my corners from my messing up the line. It truly is a great product. I highly recommend it and will be purchasing it myself after this one runs out. I can safely say this is now one of my holy Grail products!

I received this product free from Influenster for testing and my honest review.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
Was this easy to apply for you?
Wai Lin M.
What color eyeliner do you like the best on you?
Akilina C.
Would ya'll recommend it?
ashley r.
Looks really cool who has try this I would love to try it 😃
Cynn P.
Phoenix, AZ
Does the curve make a difference? Is it easier?