BY MAYBELLINE #45 in Eyeliner

Achieve sensationally refined eyes with our first angled eyeliner. The ultra-fine tip makes creating definition easier than ever.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• Was this an easy application for you?1 Answers
  • Does the angle make it easier or more difficult to use?1 Answers
Melisa s.
El Paso, TX
Second time using this Maybelline liner and I must say I am pretty impressed with it the dark black makes my eyes look more dramatic which I love and not to mention the point to make that lovely sexy cateye wing 👐♥️ i also love that it's long lasting I don't have to be retouching it all the time. 100% guaranteed I love it!!!😁♥️♥️♥️
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
I have many mixed reviews for this product, but I still love it. It was a little hard to use considering that it is curved so it was a tad hard to work with. If you are a beginner than I feel like this would be hard for you to do a winged liner with. But overall it is a very black consistency. But there is a bit of a shine to it, which I like a matte black.
Sarah M.
Let me tell you...this is the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. My search is over. The ultra precise fine point and curved handle let me draw on the perfect cat eye, and it stay in place all day and doesn't smudge. I am in love and honestly don't think I'll ever buy a different brand again.
Katherine D.
Destin, FL
One of the best inexpensive liquid liners I have ever used. It truly makes application easy for anyone and comes out looking on point every time. The black pigment is rich, and mostly matte and flows well. If you need to clean up your lines it comes off easy. The angle of the pen does help with precision as long as you have it in a position that feels good in your hand. The tip is very unique, so that when you lay it flat against your lid it sort of "stamps" and can be easy to mess up quick if you're not careful. I am starting to notice that application is getting less precise as the tip is starting to wear, and less liner is applying, I am having to shake it more often to get a solid flow of liner.. I will probably try to trim it to get the tip back to when I first used it. other than that it has been serving me well 😁Paid $7
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Maybelline made a very innovative product by making the handle ergonomic so it easy to apply liquid liner without much difficulty. The color is black and stays put on my lids. It’s a drugstore product so it’s affordable and readily available.
Susinel G.
ORLANDO , FL
The best of the best, really easy to use, you can’t compare whit any other eyeliner because this is waterproof, matte and really cheap, I buy this one like 3 months ago, trust me if you are new in the makeup this is the best for star.
Maggie T.
Apopka, FL
When I was younger I used to use liquid eyeliner all the time and as I got older I steered away from it, that’s until I bought this one. It goes on smooth and dries easy. It doesn’t just go on thick it can be as thick or thin of a line as you choose. I absolutely love it.
Jacqueline M.
Rye Brook, NY
I bought this eyeliner because I saw a lot of good reviews here in Influenster about this and I can say that I don't regret buying it, I have been using it for five days and I am in love with this product, it is easy to apply, its black color is strong (I love that) and lasts all day, it doesn't not run like other eyeliner
Reham A.
You have to treat your lips the same way you treat your eyes. For these delicate areas, you need ingredients that not only smooth but also prevent. With this in mind, we blended effective skincare ingredients with sublime textures for nourishing formulas that offer soft, supple, and youthful-looking lips."—Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder
Stephanie L.
First off I want to point out that I put this liner to the test without prior application of primer and without setting spray at the end. With that being said I think, overall it's a great product! My only complaint was that it was flaking off onto my face by the end of the day. Then again I didn't have on primer/setting spray so I'm confident in saying it would not have flaked had I applied primer and/or setting spray. Also, even though it flaked, the eyeliner itself still looked fresh (wasn't missing chunks of eyeliner along the line). It is perfectly pigmented. It's not ridiculously jet black where it stands out so much it distracts from the rest of your eye makeup. I didn't find it to be translucent at all, great pigmentation. The fine tip was perfect for creating a beautiful winged liner/cat eye. I use tape on the corners of my eyes to help guide the liner for a much more clean straight line. It was my first time using a liner with a curve like this and I now prefer it over the straight ones! It definitely made it easier for me to apply the liner since I was able to hold it in different ways so I can see what I was doing. It did not dry up on the liner itself (I've had this issue with liners from other high end brands) yet it dried up rather quickly after application. It's not watery at all, and it's not tacky either. It didn't tug at my skin at all, even while going over dried parts of it when I had to fix my corners from my messing up the line. It truly is a great product. I highly recommend it and will be purchasing it myself after this one runs out. I can safely say this is now one of my holy Grail products!

I received this product free from Influenster for testing and my honest review.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
Was this easy to apply for you?
Wai Lin M.
What color eyeliner do you like the best on you?
Akilina C.
Would ya'll recommend it?
ashley r.
Looks really cool who has try this I would love to try it 😃
Cynn P.
Phoenix, AZ
Does the curve make a difference? Is it easier?