BY MAYBELLINE #46 in Eyeliner

Achieve sensationally refined eyes with our first angled eyeliner. The ultra-fine tip makes creating definition easier than ever.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• Was this an easy application for you?1 Answers
  • Does the angle make it easier or more difficult to use?1 Answers
Shawna G.
Jackson, MI
I received the Maybelline Curvitude Liner in my Maybelline VoxBox. Hands down, this is my favorite eyeliner that I have ever used! Ever! I will literally cry if they ever discontinue it. Real talk. I'm a complete makeup newbie. I'm learning. I'm trying. I study my idols on Instagram and YouTube. But let's face it, I have a loooong way to go. This eyeliner is practically foolproof. The curved end makes it easy to get just the right angle without having to contort your hand and wrist from blocking your view. The super fine tip gives you a perfect wing EVERY TIME! The formula is velvety smooth and gives you a flawless, clean line. And it stays put! I have never had smudges and this stuff lasts all day. I seriously cannot say enough about how much this liner has changed my makeup routine. It used to take me AGES to get my eyes properly winged. And matching? Forget it! But with the Curvitude liner, I get my eyes winged and matching in less than two minutes. If I can do it, anyone can! Go buy this eyeliner. Right now! Seriously, what are you waiting for?!
I received this product, for free, in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.
Sidney C.
I tried out the Maybelline Curvitude Eyeliner in black. This product is definitely different from anything I had ever tried before and honestly the shape of the head took some getting used to. You actually hold this one like a pencil and pointed towards your eye. It feels a bit weird at first but the upside is that you don't have to contort your wrist at weird angles. Apart from the adjustment phase the only other issue I ran into is that the liner didn't stay in face as well as some formulas I have tried out, but it is a great dark black color and the applicator makes it easier to get a great wing going so this is still a 4/5 star product for me even if it tends to run and smudge easier.

Please note that I received this product complementary from Influenster for testing purposes, however, all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
Katherine D.
Destin, FL
One of the best inexpensive liquid liners I have ever used. It truly makes application easy for anyone and comes out looking on point every time. The black pigment is rich, and mostly matte and flows well. If you need to clean up your lines it comes off easy. The angle of the pen does help with precision as long as you have it in a position that feels good in your hand. The tip is very unique, so that when you lay it flat against your lid it sort of "stamps" and can be easy to mess up quick if you're not careful. I am starting to notice that application is getting less precise as the tip is starting to wear, and less liner is applying, I am having to shake it more often to get a solid flow of liner.. I will probably try to trim it to get the tip back to when I first used it. other than that it has been serving me well 😁Paid $7
Ellen G.
Brighton, MA
The best drug store liquid liner I have ever found!! I took a photo without mascara and then one with. The paint brush tip is perfect for creating a solid line, and then with one flick you can add the dramatic wing of your dreams. It is perfect for thin, fine lines or you can also build into a dramatic cat eye. I've sworn by gel liner for years but I wanted something quicker for early mornings. I'm so glad I bought this product!!!
Kristyn F.
I recently had the chance to try out the Maybelline Curvitude Liquid Eyeliner in 410 Black.
Now, I am most definitely not a Liquid eyeliner expert. I had a hard time getting a thin precise line, at the outer corner of my eye, with this eyeliner pen, but that is most definitely because I held the pen the wrong way. I usually just use a kohl eyeliner pencil.
If I were amazing at using liquid eyeliner, I feel like the felt tip is one of the best. I was able to get a thin precise line at the inner corner of my eye, so you can absolutely get a great thin precise line all across the Lashline.
If you love liquid eyeliner and you are great at doing a winged liner, then this liquid eyeliner is definitely for you ;)
*I received this product free for testing purposes.
Alessandra C.
Brooklyn
This eyeliner has changed my life! It has brought my eyeliner game to a whole another level! Getting a nice sharp wing is so easy for this. Also, it is super black and glides on the eye. It is also super easy to fill in the wing which I notice can be a problem with other eyeliners. I prefer this over my high end eyeliners!
Lauren T.
Painesville, OH
I was excited to receive this eyeliner complimentary from Influenster! I am pretty new to this type of eyeliner.  I was worried it would be difficult for me to use.  I did need to try a few times, but I love the crisp black line I am achieving with this liner.  I actually just wore it on my wedding day!  I love a dark black, and this eyeliner was the perfect color.  It seems a bit awkward to use at first, but overall I really like the shape.  I would recommend this and definitely plan to continue using it.
Kayla Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I was wondering how much I'd like this product because I have used the same liquid liner for the last 15 years. I actually really like this and will probably make the switch to using this eye liner now. I thought the bend in the tube was going to make it awkward to apply, but it makes it much easier. I have had significantly less mistakes because of it. The color goes on black just as you would expect and not a watered down grayish black like some products. Stays on all day. I really like that your line can be as thin as you want because the tip is so small. The small tip also makes it easier to get creative with your line and add some detail. (Wings, double line, outline, etc.)
Jenni C.
So I received this product in a box from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. So I'm actually not a fan of felt tip eyeliner at all. I am loyal to brush tip eyeliners because I personally find them easier. This eyeliner was super black and matte I'll give it that. The curve really helped you get into the inner corners. However, I felt like it was very difficult to get a crisp wing, and a thin line with this eyeliner. It also transferred to my crease after being outside all day. (This does not happen with my favorite eyeliner, Kat Von D tattoo liner.) I do not recommend this product.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I didn't like this liner because it's like a Crayola thin marker. Same consistency, faded color, and semi-permanence. The curving of the container was excellent to achieve a nice cat eye that can be a sketch if where you want to put your nicer liner. I was disappointed in the lasting ability as it left much to be desired. I love Maybelline's Unstoppable eye liners much more in terms of pigment, permanence, and overall usability. I received this product for free from Influenster to facilitate my review honestly.
Phebean C.
columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was this easy to apply for you?
Wai Lin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What color eyeliner do you like the best on you?
Akilina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would ya'll recommend it?
ashley r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looks really cool who has try this I would love to try it 😃
Cynn P.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the curve make a difference? Is it easier?