BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

shadow pencil

Buy on Amazon
ishrat t.
Edinburg
I like this color, it goes on smooth , stays on for a long time and the glitter is fine. But the pencil is big and difficult to sharpen. I think paint pot style will be easy to use.
Christy C.
I love all makeup and all maybelline products. This was no exception. It provides great coverage and looks amazing on my eyes. I sometimes add a little to highlight and it works well for that too
Nora E.
Phoenix , AZ
I saw these in the .99 cents store and o told myself to try it out cause they were just $1 and I have some amazing results they are very pigmented and I do love pigmented colors
Saboura S.
I don't hate this product but it doesn't last as long as I'd like it too, guess you get what you pay for but I like the shade and I don't mind reapplying through out the day.
Pamela  S.
Portage, MI
This stick eyeshadow of Maybelinne is amazing. It does a good job. Love the color of it. It's very shiny and lively. I recommend this product.
Janene C.
Antioch, CA
This was just OK. Don't really like it or the colors. I purchased one and the color wasn't pigmented felt too waxy and it didn't stay long
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
Veronica P.
Port St Lucie, FL
Works okay. Not very pigmented. Breaks real easily. I mean what did I expect from the dollar store? Haha
Michele C.
Mobile
I loved the color but it didn't stay on. It would cake up in the crease of my eye.
Itzy b.
Me gustó mucho el color y la textura del producto, pero la durabilidad no fue como lo esperaba en mi caso a las pocas horas de difumina el color y bajo la intensidad sin embargo con un retoque vuelve a quedar de impacto.