BY MAYBELLINE

Completely conceal blemishes, dark circles, and other imperfections. Cover Stick Corrector Concealer for blemishes, dark circles, and other imperfections. Blends easily to completely conceal blemishes, dark circles, and other imperfections. Won’t clog pores. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Dot or glide on the concealer.

Step 2. Blend lightly with fingertips until area looks smooth.

ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE OZOKERITE KAOLIN ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE POLYBUTENE SILICA [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES ] F.I.L. D41473/4

Maybelline Cover Stick Corrector Concealer
  • "this is the first concealer i ever bought and i still use this one. it is amazing for dark circles and blemishes on the face. it is very long lasting, a little goes a long way. i personally like the stick concealer over other liquid concealers." in 117 reviews
Courtney S.
El Dorado, KS
i’m going to do my best to review this with what memory i have of it since i haven’t really used it since i was 16 (2 yrs ago). the one thing that i remember was that it broke SO easily. i was on my second brand new one and i had used it maybe twice and it broke completely off and was completely unusable. it also didn’t blend very well. the only couple pros was that it’s cheap, it is medium coverage, and it’s convenient to carry around in your purse or makeup bag since it’s pretty small. that’s all though. i would never buy again. it’s not worth it. you never know when it’ll break off with the slightest bit of pressure.
Sarah M.
Review for: Green more...
This is the first green concealer I've tried and it's worked well. I use it around my nose and on blemishes to counteract redness. It takes a lot of blending to get it smooth and not cake-y, but it works well when underneath foundation. When I apply BB cream over it (which is what I tend to wear every day), I definitely need to pat more cream over it so the green doesn't show through. I'm on my second tube of it and it lasts a long time and doesn't break like other reviewers have said. I will continue to buy this product unless another concealer steals my heart!
Emma R.
Jackson, TN
This is great concealer. Blends out so easily. My only issue is that I wish there was a lighter color for my skin tone, but it still worked either way. I love that its it stick form like a lipstick because of the way it applies to my skin. I would probably be purchasing this again.
Bryn N.
I really love how thick this goes on the cover anything I need covered (yay! adult acne!), yet blends really well into my skin and foundation. I've been using this for years, as it's so cheap and works really well, I just wish that it came in mote color options, because it doesn't match my skin the greatest, but I keep using it due to the price and being able to blend it out well enough
Buki M.
bolingbrook
Review for: Deep Beige more...
I’ve used this product for over 10 years now. But I only use this on days when I don’t wear a full face of makeup and I just want a little color correction under my eyes with a Bb cream. It does not cover dark circles well and I noticed when I use it under my eye, it seems to wear off after a couple hours even after I set it with powder. If you’re looking for a magical concealer to cover your circles, this is not for you. But if you are looking for a simple everyday concealer for light makeup days (and if you don’t have bad dark circles) then try this!
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
By far the best I have found for my skin complexion I have rosacea and I use this under my eyes and sometimes around my cheeks it covers great and I have Deep Pockets around my eyes and so it covers great I used the green color of the concealer. It go on nice and smooth only need a little bit hear and their.
Heather B.
New Riegel, OH
Review for: Green more...
I’ve used Urban Decays color corrector and ran out so I got this on the quick. I love it! It worked great and didn’t break me out. It has really nice coverage and blends easily with a beauty blender. I like the packaging and that it is super portable and is like a tube of lipstick for your face. I paid around $5 for it at my local Kroger and could find it just about any drugstore.
Courtney C.
Coarsegold, CA
I bought this during Halloween to use for a costume (deer spots on face, needless to say the Halloween stores were wiped out). I let it sit until not that long ago and I realized I had a diamond in my mound of makeup. I have been using it in pair with my kokie concealer ever since. Love it!
Princess P.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Green more...
This is the third time using this one and I know how to use it now. It did cancel all my redness and my acne scar. It is well blended. The only cons is that it does break easily. I would buy this again and recommend it too. I would love to check out some of the other color correctiors too.
Amanda H.
Columbus
Review for: White more...
I love that this is actually “white” enough to be lighter than my skin (I’m a very pale person) it is easy to apply and blend out, the only thing I’m not huge on is the fact that it’s so thick, it is extremely creamy though so a little goes a long way unless you want some serious coverage.
Sarah G.
Port Richey, FL
Does it feel heavy on the face?
Stívali S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have pale skin and my dark circles are very pronounced, so do you think I should buy this?
Taylor N.
Lubbock, TX
I think the coverage in this stick is great. I've used it for about a year. But what do you all put it on with? Often I'm using my pinky or ring finger, bc putting the stick on my face seems too thick. Any advice?
Jovita B.
Vidukle
Is it not to thick for under eyes?
Elena T.