BY MAYBELLINE

Completely conceal blemishes, dark circles, and other imperfections.

• Ethylhexyl Palmitate

• CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride
  • CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
  • CI 77007 / Ultramarines

Maybelline Cover Stick Corrector Concealer
  • "this is the first concealer i ever bought and i still use this one. it is amazing for dark circles and blemishes on the face. it is very long lasting, a little goes a long way. i personally like the stick concealer over other liquid concealers." in 117 reviews
Courtney S.
El Dorado, KS
Review for: Ivory more...
i’m going to do my best to review this with what memory i have of it since i haven’t really used it since i was 16 (2 yrs ago). the one thing that i remember was that it broke SO easily. i was on my second brand new one and i had used it maybe twice and it broke completely off and was completely unusable. it also didn’t blend very well. the only couple pros was that it’s cheap, it is medium coverage, and it’s convenient to carry around in your purse or makeup bag since it’s pretty small. that’s all though. i would never buy again. it’s not worth it. you never know when it’ll break off with the slightest bit of pressure.
Sarah M.
Review for: Green more...
This is the first green concealer I've tried and it's worked well. I use it around my nose and on blemishes to counteract redness. It takes a lot of blending to get it smooth and not cake-y, but it works well when underneath foundation. When I apply BB cream over it (which is what I tend to wear every day), I definitely need to pat more cream over it so the green doesn't show through. I'm on my second tube of it and it lasts a long time and doesn't break like other reviewers have said. I will continue to buy this product unless another concealer steals my heart!
Emma R.
Jackson, TN
This is great concealer. Blends out so easily. My only issue is that I wish there was a lighter color for my skin tone, but it still worked either way. I love that its it stick form like a lipstick because of the way it applies to my skin. I would probably be purchasing this again.
Bryn N.
I really love how thick this goes on the cover anything I need covered (yay! adult acne!), yet blends really well into my skin and foundation. I've been using this for years, as it's so cheap and works really well, I just wish that it came in mote color options, because it doesn't match my skin the greatest, but I keep using it due to the price and being able to blend it out well enough
Andrea G.
Camdenton, MO
This formula is way too thick to put directly on my skin. I have to use my concealer brush to wipe some off the stick in small layers onto my face. I stick with it though. I use the 'white' which is has a but of a super white but fleshy tone (that's me!) that I can't find anywhere else. Even though I use this all the time, as soon as I find a light enough and correct color of a softer formula, I'll be ditching this.
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
By far the best I have found for my skin complexion I have rosacea and I use this under my eyes and sometimes around my cheeks it covers great and I have Deep Pockets around my eyes and so it covers great I used the green color of the concealer. It go on nice and smooth only need a little bit hear and their.
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
Review for: Green more...
I’ve used Urban Decays color corrector and ran out so I got this on the quick. I love it! It worked great and didn’t break me out. It has really nice coverage and blends easily with a beauty blender. I like the packaging and that it is super portable and is like a tube of lipstick for your face. I paid around $5 for it at my local Kroger and could find it just about any drugstore.
alyssa z.
Review for: Ivory, Green more...
I love these products! I have the green concealer I use over any red spots I have on my face. I usually put it on after my primer and blend with an oval brush. Then I'll apply foundation and go over any other spots with the light stick concealer. They're really good at helping to cover blemishes! I tell everyone to use the green! I definitely recommend these products.
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Ivory, Light Beige more...
This concealer is good for light imperfections , I found that it didn’t completely cover up some darker/redder blemishes. It would also tend to wear down throughout the day in my oilier areas. I do like the fact that it’s a stick, it made it really easy to use. Not sure if I would purchase again, but the ones that I did buy have lasted quite a while.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Review for: Medium Beige more...
Good medium coverage. I wish it was fuller coverage but it has a low toxicity rating so it is better than most concealers. It is. It is affordable and easy to find at any store. I prefer stick concealer to liquid concealer.
Sarah G.
Port Richey, FL
Does it feel heavy on the face?
Stívali S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have pale skin and my dark circles are very pronounced, so do you think I should buy this?
Jasmine D.
Dallas, TX
How well does the yellow color corrector work for dark under eye circles?
Taylor N.
Lubbock, TX
I think the coverage in this stick is great. I've used it for about a year. But what do you all put it on with? Often I'm using my pinky or ring finger, bc putting the stick on my face seems too thick. Any advice?
Sarah Y.
Nashville, TN
Has anyone tried the green color correcting redness one? I've been looking to buy a good drugstore green concealer and I want one that covers redness well, stays on a long time, yet looks natural under the rest of my makeup. Is this a good concealer for that or can anyone suggest any other good cheap color correcting concealers?