BY MAYBELLINE

Completely conceal blemishes, dark circles, and other imperfections. Cover Stick Corrector Concealer for blemishes, dark circles, and other imperfections. Blends easily to completely conceal blemishes, dark circles, and other imperfections. Won’t clog pores. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Dot or glide on the concealer.

Step 2. Blend lightly with fingertips until area looks smooth.

ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE OZOKERITE KAOLIN ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE POLYBUTENE SILICA [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES ] F.I.L. D41473/4

Maybelline Cover Stick Corrector Concealer
  • "this is the first concealer i ever bought and i still use this one. it is amazing for dark circles and blemishes on the face. it is very long lasting, a little goes a long way. i personally like the stick concealer over other liquid concealers." in 117 reviews
Sydnee G.
Huntington, Indiana
Review for: Other more...
I actually love this cover stick! It applies a lot thicker than your typical concealer would, but I’ve found that that is such a bonus when covering lots of different types of spots and blemishes. So it doesn’t just blend if you apply and then use foundation, but if you’re willing to work with it, the results are wonderful. Because it’s a thick consistency (like lipstick), it sticks to what you’re trying to cover and you don’t have to worry about red spots showing through. It’s super, super cheap and wonderful for those of us who have intense or lots of acne spots. The product will need to be blended out from the blemish or acne spot, and I usually use a foundation or concealer brush for this and then apply foundation over the top of my concealer, so it’s a little work, but the results and price are worth it.
Diana H.
Muskegon
I did not like this product at all, this one or the green one. It would just blend away when you would try to blend it out a little bit. It didn't matter what I did. I would let it sit on my skin for a minute to let it dry down some and that still didn't help. If I didn't blend it out some and just tried to put my foundation and other concealer over it, that didn't work at all. When I tried to put makeup over it, it would vanish and whatever I was trying to cover would show through anyway. Waste of money and time.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
This product is so simple, yet effective. Definitely a staple in my collection. I have mild to severe redness in my cheeks, but this product covers it up so easily. I was intimidated by it at first since it's so mint green in the tube, but it blends out well! The only thing about it that I notice is it doesn't apply as well over texture on the skin. I make sure to use a good pore-filling primer, and the concealer goes on smoothly!
AnnaLynn S.
los angeles, CA
Review for: Medium Beige more...
Literally the only concealer I’ve used my whole life since I’ve been wearing makeup at like 16 and a lot of my makeup decisions have changed and evolved but this one remains to be constant I think it does a great job and it’s cheap and lasts forever
Monika S.
Astoria
Review for: Medium Beige more...
Been using this for years now.. it covers up all the problem parts. Redness, blemishes it covers it up. I love how the packaging is small like a lipstick so you can just throw it in your purse if you need to touch up anything. I recommend.
Courtney S.
El Dorado, KS
i’m going to do my best to review this with what memory i have of it since i haven’t really used it since i was 16 (2 yrs ago). the one thing that i remember was that it broke SO easily. i was on my second brand new one and i had used it maybe twice and it broke completely off and was completely unusable. it also didn’t blend very well. the only couple pros was that it’s cheap, it is medium coverage, and it’s convenient to carry around in your purse or makeup bag since it’s pretty small. that’s all though. i would never buy again. it’s not worth it. you never know when it’ll break off with the slightest bit of pressure.
Sarah M.
Review for: Green more...
This is the first green concealer I've tried and it's worked well. I use it around my nose and on blemishes to counteract redness. It takes a lot of blending to get it smooth and not cake-y, but it works well when underneath foundation. When I apply BB cream over it (which is what I tend to wear every day), I definitely need to pat more cream over it so the green doesn't show through. I'm on my second tube of it and it lasts a long time and doesn't break like other reviewers have said. I will continue to buy this product unless another concealer steals my heart!
Riley™ T.
Princeton, KY
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I absolutely loathe this product. I used to used it, but i’ve realized it creases terribly and has almost no coverage. Although it is affordable, i wouldn’t buy it if it was the only concealer available. Do not recommend.
Sarah A.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using this concealer ever since I started wearing make up!! It is great for under eyes and it also works well with covering blemishes! You just have to make sure you get the right shade for what you use it for!
Emma R.
Jackson, TN
This is great concealer. Blends out so easily. My only issue is that I wish there was a lighter color for my skin tone, but it still worked either way. I love that its it stick form like a lipstick because of the way it applies to my skin. I would probably be purchasing this again.
Sarah G.
Port Richey, FL
Does it feel heavy on the face?
Stívali S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have pale skin and my dark circles are very pronounced, so do you think I should buy this?
Taylor N.
Lubbock, TX
I think the coverage in this stick is great. I've used it for about a year. But what do you all put it on with? Often I'm using my pinky or ring finger, bc putting the stick on my face seems too thick. Any advice?
Jovita B.
Vidukle
Is it not to thick for under eyes?
Elena T.