BY MAYBELLINE #86 in Concealer

Completely conceal blemishes, dark circles, and other imperfections.

• Ethylhexyl Palmitate

• Is it really waterproof?2 Answers
  • I'm not entirely all for this product. It is in an easy applicato...2 Answers
  • How well does the yellow color corrector work for dark under eye ...3 Answers
Maybelline Cover Stick Corrector Concealer
  • "I use this concealer to hide the worst parts of my dark circles, then go over top with a liquid concealer and set it with a powder." in 5 reviews
Logan A.
Jacksonville, FL
I have terrible acne scarring from picking at cystic acne, and I'm still pretty acne prone, so I use this stick in green to cover up the redness! I like that I can apply it directly to my skin without using my fingers and really get it exactly where I need it without too much extra being on my skin. I have to set it with mattifying powder to prevent it from sliding around when I apply my foundation, but when I do cover it up with the foundation you can barely tell I have scars! I will say that it doesn't last as long as my Physician's Formula RX Green Concealer, nor does it cover as much, but it's worth it for the easier application in my opinion!
Talia F.
Harrisonburg, VA
Decent! I like this for covering spots - not so much as a concealer I would use everyday for the under eye and natural highlighting. It is a really full coverage yet smooth cover stick which is great. But, because it's a stick, it breaks on you much more than other types of concealers. if you like this creamy, thick formula I would suggest the nyx dark circle corrector because it's in a pot and applying it with a concealer brush works wonders. Won't re-purchase only because I found concealers that work better for me.
Brittany W.
Walker, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The yellow corrector is perfect for me! 💛

I never used Maybelline concealers before but for a drug store brand I think this works the best for my complexion. I have minimal scars but I have dark circles and this brand does wonders for me. After I applied my moisturizing primer and my matte foundation I basically applied this cover stick to the areas of my face I want to brighten up. I use my damp beauty blender to blend it in and the results are flawless! 👌🖌✨ my money was well spent. 😎
Emma G.
Portland, OR
I bought both the fair(light) & white (corrector) Cover Stick because I liked the ease of a stick applicator instead of having to use a brush or finger. The directions say glide on and goodness does this stick glide. Do not put any pressure on the stick because you will squish it; also on the same note keep the product some place cool because it's plenty soft on its own. Blends out pretty well but not over dry skin (it becomes a clumpy mess) so moisturize first.
Karen R.
Review for: White
I've used this product for years but very infrequently the past few. In order to spread this, even after first spreading some on the back of my hand to warm it. I don't like the tugging on my delicate under eye skin. There are way too many better concealers out there that can provide good coverage and Maybelline makes a few of them. Their Fit Me concealer is great and their Age Rewind is pretty good as well though you may need to build coverage with that one.
Amy F.
Hillsborough, NC
I have been using this concealer for years ( and I mean for at least 25). It is inexpensive, waterproof, actually COVERS your under eye circles, blemishes etc.
I have tried many, many concealer and this one is always in my arsenal. It even comes in correcting shades like green and yellow.
If you want something that truly works, try this out.
Use you fingers to blend it in by tapping.
Also good around the nose and mouth where you may get more ruddy.
Bella B.
Greenwich, NJ
Review for: medium Beige
I completely despise of this product! It does not last very long. It goes through any foundation and leaves crusty green spots all over your face. It's defiantly not build able because one layer leaves you with a green blob on your face. I also posted three photos of it now the 3rd one was blended it and you can't really see it on camera but it's very cakey and clumpy. I would never ever again buy this product it was a huge waste of money
Jordan B.
Review for: medium Beige
This is my absolute favorite concealer ever. It is heavy or light depending on how you use it so it fits every need. I will never buy any other concealer I don't think. Great coverage, easy to use lipstick style tube. The only complaint I have is when it runs out sometimes it is hard to get the most out of the bottle, but I just usually end up using a small makeup brush to get every last drop. It lasts for forever.
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
Review for: medium Beige
To be honest. This wasn't the best concealer. It doesn't blend as easy as I would have liked and it has a tendency to settle in creases in lines which only brings them out even more. Instead i use this as an eye shadow primer! It works really well for that! If your looking for a good maybeline concealer, I would suggest going with the Fit Me concealer. Better blending and much better quality!
Sydney M.
Evans City, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every time I put on any type of makeup, this product in Yellow is my go-to for dark circle concealment. It helps correct the dark color and keeps my eyes looking fresh and highlighted. It is great when used with a concealer over top, but I can get away with using it alone with my glasses. It is my must have in my beauty bag for late nights with little sleep and I need to look refreshed!
Sarah G.
Port Richey, FL
Does it feel heavy on the face?
Stívali S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have pale skin and my dark circles are very pronounced, so do you think I should buy this?
Jasmine D.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does the yellow color corrector work for dark under eye circles?
Taylor N.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think the coverage in this stick is great. I've used it for about a year. But what do you all put it on with? Often I'm using my pinky or ring finger, bc putting the stick on my face seems too thick. Any advice?
Tay W.
Atoka, OK
How does this concealer work vs the elf brand concealer?