BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Cool Effect Cooling Shadow & Liner This eye shadow and liner cools as it colors. Bold and defining formula is enriched with aloe, cucumber and glycerin.

Rio I.
Rio I.
New York , NY
I never knew how badly I needed lip liner in my life until I bought this product. I use Stilla stay all day lipstick and this product really keeps it on and prevents the edges from blurring or leaking into my face, if that makes any sense. Great product.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Oak lawn, Illinois
Maybelline has always been my go to brand ! There products are perfect !! I love the different colors they have and even their coverup is always a perfect match it was the first brand I used when I started wearing makeup And I have been local ever since
Paulina P.
Paulina P.
I loved this pencil when it was available in stores, but I can see why they stopped making it. The colored wax portion shrinks and falls off the wood part of the pencil, easily breaks, does not last at all
Angela F.
Angela F.
I like black eyeliners personally but there wasn't none on here i do like maybelinne products though .If you use the cheap eyeliners sometimes paying a little more is worth the products.love you
Debra P.
Debra P.
East Providence, RI
Goes on smooth and lasts 6 hours. Comes in great colors the black is true black. Great non smearing make sure to wear primer on bottom and top lids. No smearing. Awesome liner.
Seandrea W.
Seandrea W.
Colts Neck, NJ
Loved the color . Stayed put once I put it on myself.i usually don't use Maybelline products but after trying this is might check out the rest of what that have to offer.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Ilion, NY
I don't like Maybelline eye liners because the tip is too large and it's hard to get a precise line. gets all over my face when I try to draw a straight line.
Laura L.
Laura L.
I LOVE MAYBELLINE PRODUCTS BUT I HAVE NOT PURCHASED ANY MAKE UP IN SUCH A VERY LONG TIME BECAUSE THE STUFF IS SO EXPENSIVE AND I AM ON A VERY TIGHT BUDGET .
Linda R.
Linda R.
The Maybelline effect eye liner is surely one of my favorites. I think it is affordable enough and worth every penny. I would highly recommend this product!
Connie S.
Connie S.
Toccoa, Ga
This is awesome. It was easy to apply. The colors are great. It lasted all day. Great product. I want every color in this. Makes my eyes pop!!!!
Jill S.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
How good is this eye liner it seems like a thick pencil and I like a skinny line and does it smear?
April M.