BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luscious shine, delectable feel. Comfortable, non-sticky, moisturising, high-shine formula. 6 different flavours and fragrances. Fuel your gloss addiction. So yummy, so addictive, so shiny. In 6 luscious shades - collect them all!

Buy on Amazon
  • "Have this in a different shade and I really like it. It's very glossy and works great alone or over other lipsticks. It's not a highly pigmented gloss on it own. " in 3 reviews
zyrionna h.
The reason why is because I kind of don't like this is a good product that you may like this is one of a kind of sort of product and it will be a good chrismas present
Jennifer P.
Franklin, IN
I absolutely love this lipgloss! It looks pink but it's more of a clear when you put it on. The scent is amazing and it cools my lips and makes them tingle and I love it! IT's a little sticky for my taste but it's not that big of a deal for me. I will buy 3-4 of these at a time.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Aileen G.
las vegas
Otro producto magnífico de mucho brillo labial también se recomienda mucho ya que deja los labios bien humectados y con mucho brillo duraderos
cat h.
I love these lip glosses they provide enough pigment but not as much as a lipstick. I have the one in caramel and it smells amazing
Lovely J.
I loved the color it was the exact color that it looks like.. however it was real sticky n stained everything my lios touched
DeLena T.
San Antonio, TX
Love this. Very comfortable on the lips. I love pigment and goes really well on top of matte lipsticks. I recommend this buy.
Amanda W.
Fremont
Love this!! I don't wear alot of these kinds of lip colors because I can never find the right share for my shin tone
Sarah J.
This product is very good for the price. It’s has a sticky consistency though which may bother some people. I love the particular shade that I have and it has lasted a long time. I think this product would be a good started for teens.
Kira S.
Doral, FL
I love this lip gloss, it
is super moisturizing for the lips, it is not sticky, its fragrance is
very rich, it comes in a small package and only 6 flavors, it does not
occupy much space you can carry it up in the pocket of the pants, it is
accesible, its Cost is about 9 $, I recommend it.