Maybelline Colour Sensational Colour Show Kohl Eyeliner uploaded by mero B.Maybelline Colour Sensational Colour Show Kohl Eyeliner uploaded by Eman K.Maybelline Colour Sensational Colour Show Kohl Eyeliner uploaded by Virginie B.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get your fast colour fashion fix by rocking the hottest colour block trend. Maybellines bold kohl pigments will line your lids with the most vibrant hues. The creamy formula glides easily onto the eyelid for smooth and even application.

Maybelline Colour Sensational Colour Show Kohl Eyeliner
  • "I love this for my waterline. It blends well which helps create a super smudged smokey eye. It is super black and looks fabulouse in the tightline. " in 30 reviews
  • "I like it was to use works really good on the waterline I would probably buy this in different colors but so far this one is the best one o tried " in 13 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner. Ive gotten so many complements on this eyeliner and the sparkle is a plus for any girl. I was scared at first with glitter near my eye but it didn't bother my eyes. I am a first time user of this product but definitely will purchase again!!" in 8 reviews
Yeani C.
wow que recuerdos con esto, le tengo mucho cariño a maybelline y ver este producto me recuerda cuando yo empece a maquillarme fue de los primeros eyeliner que compre por no decir el primero y como me encantaba, claro que es muy bueno, y me encanta poder compartir mis experiencias por aqui!
Brittney B.
I definitely am not a fan of this eyeliner. It didn't sit well on my eyes and looked like something you'd get at the dollar store. Definitely won't repurchase.
Alejandra T.
Bronx, NY
For some reason this eyeliner does not last on my water line. Im currently on the look for a very good non smudging eyeliner that will stay put and not fade.
Audrey A.
Ona, Wv
This eyeliner isn't super dark and is great for a smokey effect! It lasts all day when wearing out and about and doesn't run. Definitely recommended product!
Mikhaila H.
Fort Thomas, KY
I like the grey so it doesn't look so dark with my dark eyes, it makes my eyes pop and I like the smooth formula and doesn't make my eyes water when I apply
Emily G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is creamy, doesn't make my eyes water and is black! I always use s black eyeliner so this one has been amazing! I'd rather it be retractable vs pencil
Brittany C.
Hawesville, KY
I love this eyeliner I get a smooth easy straight line that is even and goes on with ease. This product is also way to remove at night with little effort.
María G.
Este lápiz delineador de ojos de Maybelline es muy bueno. Dura bastante pero siempre deben difuminar con sombra para que dure más y no se corra. Me gusta.
Abbigail W.
Tappen, ND
I really liked this a lot. The eyeliner last all day and had minimal smudging to go along with it. The sparkles were a nice touch but not overpowering.
Karen J.
Byram, MS
This eyeliner was easy to apply. It had a clean, crisp line and the color was bold. It was long lasting but easily removed with eye make up remover.
Brandye L.
I am looking for affordable drug store brand makeup products. I was wondering about this eye kohl. Is it runny? Is it waxy? Is it long lasting. Is the color true?
Laura S.
Is this good for the waterline? I hate buying an eyeliner and it just fades off like i never had some 2 hours later.
Jocelyn V.
Hobbs, NM
Id this product a good one or is it just like cheap
Sara T.
How dark is this color grey?