Maybelline Colour Sensational Colour Show Kohl Eyeliner uploaded by mero B.Maybelline Colour Sensational Colour Show Kohl Eyeliner uploaded by Eman K.Maybelline Colour Sensational Colour Show Kohl Eyeliner uploaded by Virginie B.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get your fast colour fashion fix by rocking the hottest colour block trend. Maybellines bold kohl pigments will line your lids with the most vibrant hues. The creamy formula glides easily onto the eyelid for smooth and even application.

Maybelline Colour Sensational Colour Show Kohl Eyeliner
  • "I love this for my waterline. It blends well which helps create a super smudged smokey eye. It is super black and looks fabulouse in the tightline. " in 30 reviews
  • "I like it was to use works really good on the waterline I would probably buy this in different colors but so far this one is the best one o tried " in 13 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner. Ive gotten so many complements on this eyeliner and the sparkle is a plus for any girl. I was scared at first with glitter near my eye but it didn't bother my eyes. I am a first time user of this product but definitely will purchase again!!" in 8 reviews
Cynthia H.
Akron, OH
I love maybelline products. I think they are at the top of my drugstore brands list. These liners are wonderful. Smooth, and they really just glide. They don't tug at all which really is awful when liners do that
Kathleen F.
I thought this worked pretty good. I would not recommend this color for a daytime look unless you're looking for something drastic. I prefer to use this during the night. I have had no issues with smudging and I do find it fairly easy to apply.
Jessica G.
May Bel line has some really amazing choices for eyeliner. There are so many and they are all very affordable and we'll worth the buy. I started out using their kohl liner and decided to stick with is, even with other competitors, it is still my favorite eyeliner. It's is building and
Synethia E.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of the best eyeliner. It glides on like butter, it is very pigmented, you can get it at a great price because it is available at the drug store. I buy it over and over and I even have backup just in case they stop making it.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
Definitely not the most pigmented eyeliner at the drugstore. I normally love Kohls but this has too much slip to it and doesn't last in the water line or the tight line. The Colourpop liners are way better.
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
This has been a staple in my makeup bag for more years than I can count. This is one eye pencil that I continue to purchase over and over again. Perfect for your water line and have good staying power.
Amelia R.
Blythewood, SC
Didn't like this product at all. It was so hard to put on i felt like I was scraping my eyelid trying to get any little bit to show. Then, once i got it on, it smudged so easily it was annoying. Wouldn't recommend this at all.
Andrea S.
It's very pigmented and easy to apply, doesn´t last a lot, when i put it on my waterline in almost one hour dissappear.
I have sensitive eyes and this eyeliner really bother me after 2 weeks
Lori Y.
Girard, KS
It is a good smudgy kohl pencil. Very soft and easy to use but it has absolutely no adherence without a black eyeshadow "setting powder" and even then it is does not last more than about 5-6hrs. It is also not waterproof or sweatproof so if it is hot outside I do not wear, it transfers and smudges badly.
Liz D.
This eyeliner has great pigmentation! It's very comparable to the make up forever eyeliner. There's room for improvement I think it could be a little more long lasting! I would repurchase again because it's affordable.
Brandye L.
I am looking for affordable drug store brand makeup products. I was wondering about this eye kohl. Is it runny? Is it waxy? Is it long lasting. Is the color true?
Laura S.
Is this good for the waterline? I hate buying an eyeliner and it just fades off like i never had some 2 hours later.
Jocelyn V.
Hobbs, NM
Id this product a good one or is it just like cheap
Sara T.
How dark is this color grey?