Maybelline Colour Sensational Colour Show Kohl Eyeliner uploaded by mero B.Maybelline Colour Sensational Colour Show Kohl Eyeliner uploaded by Eman K.Maybelline Colour Sensational Colour Show Kohl Eyeliner uploaded by Virginie B.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get your fast colour fashion fix by rocking the hottest colour block trend. Maybellines bold kohl pigments will line your lids with the most vibrant hues. The creamy formula glides easily onto the eyelid for smooth and even application.

Maybelline Colour Sensational Colour Show Kohl Eyeliner
  • "I love this for my waterline. It blends well which helps create a super smudged smokey eye. It is super black and looks fabulouse in the tightline. " in 30 reviews
  • "I like it was to use works really good on the waterline I would probably buy this in different colors but so far this one is the best one o tried " in 13 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner. Ive gotten so many complements on this eyeliner and the sparkle is a plus for any girl. I was scared at first with glitter near my eye but it didn't bother my eyes. I am a first time user of this product but definitely will purchase again!!" in 8 reviews
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
Maybelline is my favorite drugstore makeup brand by far and this eye pencil just solidified that even more. The color payoff for this product is fantastic and you don't have to sharpen very often. Apply in the morning and it lasts all day. Very affordable.
Kayy D.
Very well product. Wasn't upset about buying this product I actually went back and bought another. It lasts for a few months so far mine is 3 months old. I use this product every time I apply makeup. I recommend that you buy this product.
Lenna K.
Arlington, VA
Beautiful color but smudges easily. I don't use a eyelid primer or a setting spray and after a long day this liner does sort of turn into a smoky eye. It's super pigmented and smooth though and looks great with simpler eye makeup too.
Diana L.
Miami, FL.
Para ser un lápiz tan pequeño, es increíble la intensidad en la que pinta, estoy encantada con el, puedo decir y tengo base en decirlo, es el mejor lápiz delineador que existe en el mundo mundial, deberían hacer uno que dure toooda una eternidad, pero nah, me conformo con que lo sigan produciendo, los amo.
Ashley M.
Emily K.
Concord, NH
Maybelline eyeliners are all average - they come in good colors but they've made my eyes burn and they usually come smudging off my face by the end of the day. I have brown eyes and like that they sell purple eyeliners and greys but the fact that they're usually gone by the end of the day outweighs the good colors.
Dina B.
Whittier, CA
I really love how smooth and easy this goes on. It stays put too. I also don't have to work too hard to take it off! The price is low also. I would recommend anyone to try this! It's one of the liners I can always depend on!
Liz S.
Rego Park, NY
This eyeliner is a good dark black color. I use it on my lower lash line but find that throughout the day it starts to fall. I wish it would last longer. I do feel however that it glides right on and goes on very smoothly
Lindsay H.
Zanesville, OH
This is a great eyeliner that goes on smoothly and is easy to control. Great for a smoky eye. It lasts all day and the black is black! There are plenty of color options if you prefer lighter or something more fun.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
I use this eyeliner along with the other eyeliner pens and gels that I have depending on what type of look I am trying to create and it helps because it glides on smoothly and makes the eyeliner look full and complete.
Brandye L.
I am looking for affordable drug store brand makeup products. I was wondering about this eye kohl. Is it runny? Is it waxy? Is it long lasting. Is the color true?
Laura S.
Is this good for the waterline? I hate buying an eyeliner and it just fades off like i never had some 2 hours later.
Jocelyn V.
Hobbs, NM
Id this product a good one or is it just like cheap
Sara T.
How dark is this color grey?