Maybelline Colour Sensational Colour Show Kohl Eyeliner uploaded by mero B.Maybelline Colour Sensational Colour Show Kohl Eyeliner uploaded by Eman K.Maybelline Colour Sensational Colour Show Kohl Eyeliner uploaded by Virginie B.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get your fast colour fashion fix by rocking the hottest colour block trend. Maybellines bold kohl pigments will line your lids with the most vibrant hues. The creamy formula glides easily onto the eyelid for smooth and even application.

Maybelline Colour Sensational Colour Show Kohl Eyeliner
  • "I love this for my waterline. It blends well which helps create a super smudged smokey eye. It is super black and looks fabulouse in the tightline. " in 30 reviews
  • "I like it was to use works really good on the waterline I would probably buy this in different colors but so far this one is the best one o tried " in 13 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner. Ive gotten so many complements on this eyeliner and the sparkle is a plus for any girl. I was scared at first with glitter near my eye but it didn't bother my eyes. I am a first time user of this product but definitely will purchase again!!" in 8 reviews
Val O.
Córdoba, Argentina
No es uno de los mejores delineadores que he probado. Es caro para su calidad básica. El lapiz en si, se ve bastante util. Al usarlo es cremoso y espeso, se corre fácilmente causando un desastre en el ojo.
Desde otra perspectiva el delineador se difumina facilmente y permite un delineado suave en la linea de aguas.
Vale la pena comprarlo si se usa para determinados efectos on los ojos.
Virginie B.
I love these! Kohl pencils that don't irritate my eyes and colour stays nicely on the water line. Very affordable and it's nice that the packaging is the colour of the product. I have brown, purple and green shade to go with my brown eyes
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
I love the colour and pigment of this liner but I have oily skin especially around my eyes and lids, so this just completely made me look like a panda a few hours of using it. I know it's because of my skin type, and I still love the colour. Just disappointed that it didn't work out for me like it did for the other ladies.
🎀Sophie🎀
Really creamy eyeliner, easy to apply, really good value for the price, this is my first time using it and I think I will repeat the purchase, I have blue/green eyes and it looks lovely, it stays on for nearly the whole day, by the end it's slightly smudges, I would recommend as a cheap pencil eyeliner.
Claudia C.
este delineador de maybelline me encanto cuando lo use, después ya no lo pude volver a conseguir, esta muy bien ya que tiene una muy buena pigmentación y aparte es muy practico de utilizar super recomendado!
Amie S.
Winnipeg , MB
I bought this liner in a green colour and I love it. It is easy to apply and it stays put. I have put it in the waterline to mix things up and it doesn't transfer or run.
Mtetwa M.
Great for eyes as it doesn't fade away and it has a clear apparent . It's a perfect product for eyes as one doesn't want to irritate eyes by rubbing their lits hard.
Viana A.
Sydney
5 stars for this one! Cheap and pigmented. Really satisfied with the results. I have the vibrant violet colour! I'm so excited to get the rest and test them all 😍
Jax F.
Melbourne
Not the biggest fan of this. It's got a slightly green undertone and I used to use this in my eyebrows when I started off, and it made my eyebrows green so I stopped using it for that. It wouldn't stay very long on my waterline either, and it would wear off very quickly- which is not something I want as someone with very watery eyes. Not ideal. It smudged all over the place for me and it just wasn't my favourite. The formula of it was alright though.
maryory c.
Yo tengo una variedad de lapices de ojos color negro, tengo varias marcas y me parece que este es una de ella, me ha dado muy buenos resultados y no tengo nada malo que hablar , todo es el uso de como le des a las cosas y saber como usarlas y en que momento usarlas para obtener buenos resultados y seguir comprando estos productos.
Brandye L.
I am looking for affordable drug store brand makeup products. I was wondering about this eye kohl. Is it runny? Is it waxy? Is it long lasting. Is the color true?
Laura S.
Is this good for the waterline? I hate buying an eyeliner and it just fades off like i never had some 2 hours later.
Jocelyn V.
Hobbs, NM
Id this product a good one or is it just like cheap
Sara T.
How dark is this color grey?