Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Maybelline Colossal Mascara 100 Percent Black

BY MAYBELLINE

4.4 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars63%
  • 4 Stars23%
  • 3 Stars10%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star1%
4.45 / 5 based on 575 Reviews
!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Product Description

COLOSSAL VOLUME in a single pass. Why you'll love: Thanks to its formula with collagen melts with the tabs providing more volume. His mega brush, twice normal, fast and easy to use, brush gets in one last extreme volume instantly, without lumps, for a...

see more...

Top Questions See all 42 Q&A

  • What’s your go-to mascara? Mine is definitely Maybelline ...9 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new mask. I have very short eye...3 Answers
  • Maybelline Colossal Mascara 100 Percent Black what do you...2 Answers
Maybelline Colossal Mascara 100 Percent Black
Maybelline Colossal Mascara 100 Percent Black
Reviews (575)
Q&A (11)
Media (93)
Buy on Amazon
REVIEWS
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
  • "This is my favourite mascara from the drug store, I have tried the waterproof version and the cat eye or something like that, the other one with leopard print, but this will always be my favourite version of the colossal, also I really enjoy the brown shade, it makes you look more natural but with the same effect of volume and everything. LOVE IT!!" in 93 reviews
  • "These the best mascara i ever try its just give me a thick and long lashes , i loved it beacuse i have short and thin lashe, i know its not a waterproof but there is no mascara give me like maybelline mascaras results ." in 16 reviews
  • "This was the first ever mascara that I used when I got into makeup and I loved it. I believe I got mine from Walmart. It was so easy to apply and really long lasting. I would recommend this to anyone that is a mascara lover like myself " in 16 reviews
Flying_between_stories 🎥.
St Petersburg , FL
20 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
SPANISH

Vamos a comenzar diciendo que yo la verdad nunca he sido muy fanática de las pestañas postizas, por algo razón no puedo soportar tenerlas puesta por mas de unos minutos. Debido a este “Problema” siempre he tratado de buscar mascaras que me den el volumen necesario/decente en mis pestañas y tengo que decir que esta es la mascara!

Vamos a comenzar hablando por lo que es la presentación. Su empaque amarillo con letras púrpuras tengo que admitir que una manera muy buena de llamar la atención al producto si estas mirando en la tienda. Tiene un cepillo ancho con muchas cerdas. Creo que en general la presentación del producto en si es muy buena.

AHORA la pregunta del sigo “¿Funciona?

En MI CASO personal tengo que decir que funciona de maravilla. Me encanta usarla incluso sin maquillaje ya que en mi caso me deja las pestañas bien negras y alargas creando un efecto mas profundo en mi mirada. La duracion de esta mascara es MUY buena. Repito en mi caso me ha llegado a durar de a 5 a 6 horas sin correrse. El único problema que pudiera tener de esta mascara es que a la hora de sacar el cepillo se le queda mucho producto. En cuanto al precio la verdad es que no me quejo considerando lo caro que pueden salir otras mascaras y de todas formas no hacen el trabajo. En conclusion excelente producto.

NOTA: Quiero aclarar que la razón por la que hago tanto énfasis es que estoy hablando de mi experiencia personal con el producto es porque quiero que tengan en cuenta que aunque el producto me funcione de maravilla no quiere decir que es 100 % seguro de que le funcione a ustedes. Por favor tener en cuenta esto a la hora de comprar un producto basado en reseñas.

Consejos de Lola:

* Si sientes que tu mascara esta seca o con grumos, puedes ponerla en un poco de agua tibia antes de colocarla en tus pestañas.

* Para crear el efecto de pestañas mas largas y gruesas agrega un poco de polvo traslucido a tus pestañas antes de aplicar la mascara.

* Trata de aplicar siempre mascara en zig-zag comenzando desde la raíz hasta la puntas.


ENGLISH

Let's start by saying that I have never really been a fan of false eyelashes, for some reason I can’t stand having them for more than a few minutes. Due to this "Problem" I have always tried to look for mascara that give me the necessary / decent volume in my eyelashes and I have to say that this is the mascara!

Let's start by talking about what the presentation is. Its yellow packaging with purple letters I have to admit that a very good way to draw attention to the product if you're looking in the store. It has a wide brush with many bristles. I think that in general the presentation of the product itself is very good.

NOW the big question "Does it work?

In MY personal case I have to say that it works wonders. I love using it even without makeup since in my case it leaves my lashes very black and lengthens creating a deeper effect in my eyes. The duration of this mask is VERY good. I repeat in my case it has lasted for 5 to 6 hours without running. The only problem that could have of this mask is that when it comes to removing the brush you have a lot of product left. As for the price, the truth is that I don’t complain since how expensive other mascaras can be and still don’t do the work. In conclusion excellent product.

NOTE: I want to clarify that the reason why I do so much emphasis is that I am talking about my personal experience with the product is because I want you to bear in mind that although the product works wonderfully does not mean that it is 100% sure that it work for you PLEASE bear this in mind when buying a product based on reviews.

Lola's advice:

* If you feel that your mascara is dry or with lumps, you can put it in a little warm water before placing it on your eyelashes.

* To create the effect of longer, thicker lashes, add a little translucent powder to your lashes before applying the mascara.

* Try to always apply a zig-zag mascara starting from the root to the tips.Maybelline Colossal Mascara 100 Percent Black
Jenna G.
116 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 3
I think the product has been discontinued? This mascara looks fantastic. The problem is that as soon as it dries, it starts flaking in and around the eyes. I wouldn’t recommend a formula like this especially if you wear contacts, as the tiny crumbs could go into your eyes and irritate them as it does to me. I love Maybelline máscaras but this one just wasn’t for me.
Elaine S.
San Francisco, CA
9 reviews
Doesn’t smudge, doesn’t budge - and I mean it! I’ve used lots of different types of mascara. Even with primer and setting powder, most smudge but this one really doesn’t! It rarely clumps. I have long lashes but they don’t curl easily. This mascara holds the curl and I feel confident that I won’t get raccoon eyes through the day and throughout the night. Only wish it gave me more volume but that might be just being greedy!
Yami G.
PALMDALE
37 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
Best mascara from the drugstore ! Maybelline has the best máscaras but this one happens to be my all time favorite! I have been buying this mascara for years now and I always go back to it because it does such a great job on giving my lashes volume and length. I recommend to everyone. It is very affordable too, I mean who doesn’t like quality and affordable products :)
Honey C.
Houston
7 reviews
Maybelline Mascara is so amazing..I always have an issue with my lashes coz' it's thin and short.I've been doing eyelash extensions before but I get tired of it..I just dont feel comfortable about it..So,my problem was how to make my lashes look long and thick..So,I used mascara but the problem with other mascara is that it makes my eyes look dirty and messy..It was a long problem till' I discovered Maybelline Waterproof Mascara.It really makes my lashes long and thick.You're not going to worry if you'll get caught by the rain,Teary-eye from a surprise of a love one coz' it's waterproof.Very easy to use and very affordable..It's available in wallmart..
Anita K.
164 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
Maybelline Colossal Mascara is one of my Go-To’s. It gives a Bold look and adds significant Length to your lashes. It lasted me a while. I like that it doesn’t clump on my lashes and doesn’t smear or run off. I recommend 💛
Heather D.
Athens
278 reviews
Oh yeah this stuff was pretty nice! I liked it while I had it. But it seemed to dry out quickly in the tube compared to other kinds of mascara. I loved the way it made my lashes look though I always used it as my fist coat then a different brand for my second. It was great for separating the lashes and making them nice and black.
Michelle E.
Johnson City
256 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 3
This was one of my first favorite mascaras and still one of my favorite drug store mascara. It does give you a lot of volume and length. It can become clumpyish at times but if you use an old mascara brush you can comb them out. I really do like this mascara, and it will always have a place in my makeup bag!!
Hayley G.
Goodells
37 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
This is the only mascara that actually makes my lashes look longer and darker! I use it everyday even when I don't do the rest of my makeup. It doesn't clump, but I do reapply it once throughout the day because my eyes tend to water. But, I recommend this mascara to everyone!
Maria G.
103 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
Doesn’t clump and the black makes my eyelashes pop! I love the brush because it really separates each lash to make them look fuller without clumping. It doesn’t smear under my eyes like other brands so i don’t have to worry about the raccoon look at the end of the day.
DòroΘie P.
39 reviews
What’s your go-to mascara? Mine is definitely Maybelline Colossal Mascara 100 Percent Black
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
180 reviews
I have never used mascara? Which one would you recommend me for first time buyer?
Omnia E.
Giza
21 reviews
It is good for every day use or what ?
Chanelle D.
Raanana Israel
5 reviews
Hey Girls & Boys, what do u say? Lashes aka falsies or natural lashes? Maybelline Colossal Mascara 100 Percent Black
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Fabiola J.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B.
282 reviews
I have been looking for a new mask. I have very short eyelashes and I need to buy one that has a lot of volume. Would you recommend it to me?

Sign up to join our community!

influenster cashback

Influenster and Ebates are partnering up to offer you CASH BACK!

Join more than 12 million members earning
Cash Back when you shop at your favorite stores!

Please confirm your email address.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor.