Maybelline Colossal Mascara 100 Percent Black

COLOSSAL VOLUME in a single pass. Why you'll love: Thanks to its formula with collagen melts with the tabs providing more volume. His mega brush, twice normal, fast and easy to use, brush gets in one last extreme volume instantly, without lumps, for a...

Iss it long lasting ?
How long does this last?
Does this product give you the length along with volume?
Start your review of Maybelline Colossal Mascara 100 Percent Black!
Product Highlights
“This is my favourite mascara from the drug store, I have tried the waterproof version and the cat eye or something like that, the other one with leopard print, but this will always be my favourite version of the colossal, also I really enjoy the brown shade, it makes you look more natural but with the same effect of volume and everything. LOVE IT!!” in reviews
“...I believe I got mine from Walmart. It was so easy to apply and really long lasting. I would recommend this to anyone that is a mascara lover like myself ” in reviews
“These the best mascara i ever try its just give me a thick and long lashes , i loved it beacuse i have short and thin lashe, i know its not a waterproof but there is no mascara give me like maybelline mascaras results .” in reviews
Plymouth, WI
I usually spend big money for a good mascara but I have been missing this gem all along. I naturally have long lashes so I’m always looking for good volume. This mascara is super affordable and does everything I wanted! Created long lasting volume without a mess. Would definitely recommend this!
Maybelline Colossal Mascara 100 Percent Black uploaded by Jenna G.
I think the product has been discontinued? This mascara looks fantastic. The problem is that as soon as it dries, it starts flaking in and around the eyes. I wouldn’t recommend a formula like this especially if you wear contacts, as the tiny crumbs could go into your eyes and irritate them as it does to me. I love Maybelline máscaras but this one just wasn’t for me.
Buzzards Bay, MA
This has been one of my go to mascaras for at least 5 years. It is very black, gives nice lash separation and volume. It is very affordable and can be made even more so with coupons or purchasing on amazon! I would recommend this to someone who likes a lot of volume and is not overly concerned with length.
I really love this Maybelline mascara. This is one of those mascaras where if you are subtle with it and use it a little, your lashes will look stunning, but if you want a messier look you can definitely clump it up very quickly.

I usually use this mascara first when I am doing my lashes , and then follow it with certain mascaras that have thinner wands.

Hyattsville, VA
Maybelline Colossal Mascara 100 Percent Black uploaded by Chloé P.
Great drugstore mascara for an affordable price. Adds volume for a quick touch up and I keep coming back to it! Works well with my curly lashes by defining them. Not as long wear as you would get from others and sometimes you get raccoon eyes if you try to go the whole day in it.
Madisonville,tx
I love this mascara!!!! It is a life saver!!! It really defines my lashes! And it makes them longer!!! And more bold! And just sexy!! I use this product like probably everyday!! I can't get enough of it! I totally recommend this product!! Because it separates your hairs instead of clumping them.
This is my absolute favorite mascara. I have probably used just about every maybelline mascara there is and I always go back to this one. It coats my top & bottom lashes to perfection and it lasts until I take my mascara off at night. Do not use makeup wipes right off the bat to get it off you'll rip your lashes straight off lol I suggest taking a shower & allowing the steam to loosen it up and then use the wipes
San Antonio , TX
This mascara has a dark formula and the wand makes it easy to apply. I gave it 4 stars because you still need to use a eyelash curler when applying this mascara but other than that no complaints. My bf tried mine years ago and she still uses it up to this day.
Elizabethtown, KY
I am in love with the Maybelline Colossal Mascara!! Perfect packaging and brightly colored!! This product is my absolute favorite mascara! It is definitely long lasting! Put it in the morning and I never have to reapply! It goes perfectly with my green eyes and have even gotten compliments on it!  Will buy this product over and over again!! ❤️
Mt Pleasant, SC
This was the first ever mascara that I used when I got into makeup and I loved it. I believe I got mine from Walmart. It was so easy to apply and really long lasting. I would recommend this to anyone that is a mascara lover like myself
Ask a question to the Influenster community...