BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nail Tattoos

Buy on Amazon
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
Maybelline colorshow nail tattoos are an amazing way to decorate your own nails or even fake nails. They look great and don't fade away. It comes with many different things you can add to your nails.
Meghann S.
Not a fan of this product. Hard to apply and they don't stay on very long. They start to peel after awhile and they actually look kinda tacky on the nail. Not sure that I would recommend wasting money on this particular product.
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
This is so much fun to do. It is a little time consuming but it looks like it's done professionally if done correctly! It is easy to do on young ones especially! My daughter loves doing nail! I would buy this again and again!
Savannah P.
Johnson City
I put a clear coat over these hoping that they would stay on longer but they did not they came off within 2 days and I just didn't think it was worth
Caitlin T.
Knoxville, TN
Pretty good product. Purchased at Wal-Mart. Beautiful prints but they don't last long. Use for one night events because they peel very easy.
raliyn g.
YOUNGSTOWN, OH
these are ok they look good when they go on. however they don't last long they are too easily removed and they are too expensive
Jessica M.
When i bought this i wasnt expecting much but to my disbelief, they look really nice on any type of nails and it is an easy application. For me they didnt stay on that well but maybe that is because i dont try protect my nails.
Anna T.
Little Ness , Shrewsbury, Shropshire, Adcote School
This product stayed on my nails for a long time. It is easy to use and it only took me 10 minutes to do all my nails. It was my first time when I tried it. It's a good quality compared to other brands
Tamara R.
buen producto sólo que debería tener mayor gama de color y diseño! pero estan bastante  bien ya que tampoco no es caro
Edijane M.
Não adere muito bem e dura pouquíssimo tempo, quando você olha já saiu, não é bom não, sai rápido demais.