Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Gloss

More Vibrant Color from Pure Liquid Pigments. Cleaner shine from the first 100% wax-free gloss. Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar Now gloss goes gloriously gutsy with color sensational high shine gloss.  Pure color from liquid pigments, creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar, and a cleaner shine, only from this 100% wax-free formula.  Super-saturated color meets ultra-clean shine... Sensational. .

So you think this gloss is worth how much it costs?
Does it leave lips feeling sticky or is it a little creamy?
How long does the color last?
Start your review of Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Gloss!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...pleased with it. The gloss is fairly opaque but still retains the sheer lip glossy consistency and stays put. It also looks wonderful on top of my ColorSensational purple lipstick, but is just as good on bare lips.” in reviews
“...The applicator is the perfect shape to get into my lip shape. They are long lasting. I am a repeat user of this product and love it so much. I would buy it again.” in reviews
Westminster, CA
One of my personal favorite is shade 'mauve it up'. In the first swatch, it has a pretty soft pink colour. The formula is really lightweight with powdery matte finish. It appears a bit sheer on my lip in the first layer, but the colour can be built up to a certain density as desired. So thats okay to apply more than 5 layers, 10 layers, 20 layers and more. Do note that it can flake easily if the lips aren't moisturized well. When I tried to apply until 20 layers, the colour and pigmentation seems getting better. It has a nice smooth matte finish, yet surprisingly it still feels lightweight on the lip. Compared to the other brand, when I applied up to 20 layers, my lip feels really heavy, smudge, drying, and somehow it cracked.
OLDSMAR, FL
This shine has a fairly light but at the same time dense texture, has a light fruity aroma. This lip gloss is perfectly easy to apply, does not spread, does not streak, there is no stickiness on the lips, it visually gives lips volume and a smile with it looks even more seductive. As for lip gloss, this product turned out to be quite resistant, it can easily withstand about two hours of wear, but of course without distortions, with a bite it needs to be updated. The composition of this shine includes oils that perfectly care for the lips while wearing, and also contains various softening components that guarantee comfort in the socks.
Englewood , CO
This is the perfect everyday lip gloss. Subtle color that gives lips a nice hue, without making you look “made-up”. Creamy without being too sticky. Lasts as well as any lip gloss should be expected to last without being drying or sticky. Maybe I should order some back-ups as well.
Dallas, TX
I had to look for a red gloss for drill team and I automatically chose this one because it was so affordable and easy to access. It was perfect! The shade was bright and pretty and it was perfect for my full face. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good lippie.
Agawam , MA
WARNING THIS LIP GLOSS IS EXTREMELY PIGMENTED AND YOU ONLY NEED A LITTLE TO GET THAT PERFECT LIP LOOK, it was very messy the first time I tried it because I didn’t know how pigmented it was but after I got the hang of it, I love it it’s one of my favorite lipglosses❤️
This lip gloss is super cute and it doesn't feel uncomfortable or sticky and not tacky. Its not expensive and its affordable. Its a alright lipgloss. I would love try again. I ran out bur its good. The applicator is good too cant complain. Go buy and try it
Roseland
Im kinda okay with this. But it's sticky of course and I'm not a sticky person. And I don't really like the smell or taste of it. And for the price it could be much better. And it was difficult to get off when I wanted it off becasue of the sticky factor.
dearborn heights
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE COLORS! Shiny, not sticky and last all day on your lips. I rarely ever have to do a touch up after eating or drinking with this product on. I tell all my friends to buy It. Yes such a steal with it’s great price and high end gloss
These lip glosses come in so many beautifiul colors. I lovd these and there so affordable. They stay pretty long on and i only had too reapply twice. It has a smoith and easy to apply. I would recimmend to anyone to try this product.
Denver
I think this really good I love how it leaves my lips. Yes nice packaging it’s amazing. I would improve it by it having more pigment. Yes it did meet my expectations. Yess I would really recommend this to others and I love it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...