BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

More Vibrant Color from Pure Liquid Pigments. Cleaner shine from the first 100% wax-free gloss. Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar Now gloss goes gloriously gutsy with color sensational high shine gloss.  Pure color from liquid pigments, creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar, and a cleaner shine, only from this 100% wax-free formula.  Super-saturated color meets ultra-clean shine... Sensational. .

• Is this lip gloss over sticky?1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a problem with this lip gloss applying with...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Daisy T.
Crystal City
Lipsticks and lip gloss and they're very much pigmented. Amazingly if you want just gloss but you want that color. Some days when I don't want to wear lipstick I just wear these.
Mandy Y.
West Palm Bch, FL
Maybelline has out done themselves with this gloss! Super comfortable on the lips and not sticky or tacky. Very affordable too which is a nice thing on my wallet lol. Recommend to everyone xoxo
Kimmi G.
Jesup, GA
Great lip gloss, super shine! Great to wear alone or over your favorite lipstick. Price is low and affordable and it’s smooth and moist. Just what a lipgloss is supposed to be!
Ashley L.
Cadet, MO
It’s an okay gloss with very pretty colors. When I don’t want a matte lipstick I’ll wear glosses. It has been awhile since I’ve used this gloss! Will have to try it out again!
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
I do love this lip color they come in a variety of colors but they told they go on very smooth and clean and bright with your lip liner great to have in your makeup kit
Callie M.
Greenville, SC
I really like this lip gloss. It isn’t too sticky and is long-lasting. Out of the few colors I’ve tried, I tend to go with the pink-ish colors because of my skin tone, but all the colors are very pretty. Will but again when mine runs out!
Sareena O.
Houston , TX
These glosses are great for adding a bit of color without breaking the bank. They aren’t the longest lasting but I don’t mind reapplying since they are inexpensive.
Kate L.
Austin, TX
I am not usually a fan of "drug store" makeup brands. It's not because I am pretentious, I just haven't found the ones I try to be quality products. I do like this lip gloss however. It glides on smooth, & feels light on your lips. It's not thick or sticky. The color stays pretty true to its look in the bottle also. The only cons I found with this product were the lack of staying power & it is very messy. It comes off very quickly. It does leave a little "stained" color look behind, but thats not what it is meant to do. It also gets all over my teeth every time I use it even if I wipe the excess gloss off the inner area of my lips. It smears outside my lip lines frequently leaving a smudgy stained mess too. I gave it 4 stars though because I love the color & the way it looks on me when it isn't smearing!
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
It's a pretty heavy lip gloss and my upper lip is really small so I tend to trace the outer edges to give my lips a fuller look. When I make a mistake however I find that this lip gloss stains my skin way too quickly. The the time I go to remove the area where I drew outside of my lip line it absorbs the color and when I reapply that area looks very feathered and if it looks bad enough I have to apply foundation or cover up over it and start all over again. The applicator also doesn't apply smooth. I feel like it's a little streaky.
Valerie E.
Maybelline Color Sensational lip glosses are definitely one of my favorite lip glosses! I have been using Maybelline products since my high school days when I first started using makeup. On a recent trip to Walgreens, I picked up thr Color Sensational lip gloss in a nice shade of pink, and instantly fell in love! It applied nice and smooth on my lips and had the perfect amount of both color and gloss. I love that it was affordable and that it wasn't sticky like some glosses. It had a great shine to it too. I recommend this product to family and friends, and makeup lovers who enjoy wearing great glosses.
Melissa P.
Do you find this to be long lasting?
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC
What's your experience with these lip glosses?
Kieley D.
What's your favorite color to wear
Taylor H.
Does it give a lot of color? What are your favorite shades?
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Does anyone else have a problem with this lip gloss applying with a streaky finish? I am not sure if it's the gloss or the applicator itself but I just don't like the way it spreads. May be I got a bad one?