Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Gloss

More Vibrant Color from Pure Liquid Pigments. Cleaner shine from the first 100% wax-free gloss. Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar Now gloss goes gloriously gutsy with color sensational high shine gloss.  Pure color from liquid pigments, creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar, and a cleaner shine, only from this 100% wax-free formula.  Super-saturated color meets ultra-clean shine... Sensational. .

So you think this gloss is worth how much it costs?
Does it leave lips feeling sticky or is it a little creamy?
How long does the color last?
Start your review of Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Gloss!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...pleased with it. The gloss is fairly opaque but still retains the sheer lip glossy consistency and stays put. It also looks wonderful on top of my ColorSensational purple lipstick, but is just as good on bare lips.in reviews
...The applicator is the perfect shape to get into my lip shape. They are long lasting. I am a repeat user of this product and love it so much. I would buy it again.in reviews
Lance H.
Lancaster, CA
Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Gloss uploaded by Lance H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Red is our color. I did my bff’s makeup today. Fierce cat eye look. Really long lasting and doesn’t crack at all. If you wanna improve this product, I highly recommend you put a lip balm first. Highly recommended.
Tahira A.
Really good lip color lasts for a good few hours but don't purchase if you don't like super glossy lips
H A.
Cochranville, PA
Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Gloss uploaded by H A.
Well color looks good, but very patchy and comes over very easily. Got on my teeth, pretty color just not a good product
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
Purchased at: Target
I just bought this last minute at the store because I needed a bright red gloss for an event. I wasn't expecting much out of this but I was pleasantly surprised by the quality. It is very pigmented so it only requires one coat that lasts for a long time. It is very glossy so it adds such a noticeable shine to lips. The applicator is easy to draw product within lip lines. The cons I would say is that it smears easily and if it's windy out my hair gets stuck to my lips. I would buy this again.
Miz K.
West New York, NJ
I love this lip gloss. I've been using it for a long time, as it's always in stock at my local drug store. It's good over slip stain and lipstick.
#TheFreshPrincessOfHair A.
Bronx, NY
Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Gloss uploaded by #TheFreshPrincessOfHair A.
Love it the color the finish last long not sticky very sexy brings any lip situation to the next level
Jessica K.
Anniston, AL
I love the nude color it gave me also the shine and the feel it wasn't over bearing like some lip gloss I've use in the past
Ysabel G.
I love this colour too. Lip Gloss are really cute and makes me feel fresh. I usually buy them in supermarkets. I use them twice a week and more in summer.
Leah H.
New London, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encantan estos labiales tienen un acabado hermoso y los colores son bellos, los recomiendo mucho
Devon S.
Hernando, MS
This is a good lipgloss, but it is very thick and very sticky. If you’re going to be outside and it’s going to be windy, I would not recommend wearing this. However, since it is thick and sticky, it does last longer than most lip glosses.