BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

More Vibrant Color from Pure Liquid Pigments. Cleaner shine from the first 100% wax-free gloss. Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar Now gloss goes gloriously gutsy with color sensational high shine gloss.  Pure color from liquid pigments, creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar, and a cleaner shine, only from this 100% wax-free formula.  Super-saturated color meets ultra-clean shine... Sensational. .

Buy on Amazon
  • "I mentioned on my review of the ColorSensational Lip Stick that I am not a lipstick person, and I usually prefer gloss. My color is listed as Limited Edition and is called Purple Royale which in the container is a dark, dark purple. I wasn't impressed at first when I just dabbed a bit on to see how it looked and thought it was way too sheer. After applying it properly, however, I am really pleased with it. The gloss is fairly opaque but still retains the sheer lip glossy consistency and stays put. It also looks wonderful on top of my ColorSensational purple lipstick, but is just as good on bare lips." in 86 reviews
  • "Great lip gloss, and they are super pigmented too! The applicator is the perfect shape to get into my lip shape. They are long lasting. I am a repeat user of this product and love it so much. I would buy it again." in 47 reviews
Christina R.
Houston
I love this lip gloss it’s very soft on the lips and they have very fun color available on display . It was very easy to apply and it didn’t crease much at all I personally used the bright red I forgot the color cause a friend of mine loaned me hers but I’ll link the product that way u can try it for you self.
Ashley L.
Cadet, MO
It’s an okay gloss with very pretty colors. When I don’t want a matte lipstick I’ll wear glosses. It has been awhile since I’ve used this gloss! Will have to try it out again!
✨CON❤️fident👄 B.
Norristown, PA
It's one of my favorite lip gloss because of the on fleek glossy finish it gives me. It doesn't smudge or whatsoever and very saturated. You gotta try and see for yourself
Callie M.
Greenville, SC
I really like this lip gloss. It isn’t too sticky and is long-lasting. Out of the few colors I’ve tried, I tend to go with the pink-ish colors because of my skin tone, but all the colors are very pretty. Will but again when mine runs out!
Mandy Y.
West Palm Bch, FL
Maybelline has out done themselves with this gloss! Super comfortable on the lips and not sticky or tacky. Very affordable too which is a nice thing on my wallet lol. Recommend to everyone xoxo
Daisy T.
Crystal City
Lipsticks and lip gloss and they're very much pigmented. Amazingly if you want just gloss but you want that color. Some days when I don't want to wear lipstick I just wear these.
Kimberly G.
Brunswick , GA
Great lip gloss, super shine! Great to wear alone or over your favorite lipstick. Price is low and affordable and it’s smooth and moist. Just what a lipgloss is supposed to be!
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
I do love this lip color they come in a variety of colors but they told they go on very smooth and clean and bright with your lip liner great to have in your makeup kit
Kate L.
Austin, TX
I am not usually a fan of "drug store" makeup brands. It's not because I am pretentious, I just haven't found the ones I try to be quality products. I do like this lip gloss however. It glides on smooth, & feels light on your lips. It's not thick or sticky. The color stays pretty true to its look in the bottle also. The only cons I found with this product were the lack of staying power & it is very messy. It comes off very quickly. It does leave a little "stained" color look behind, but thats not what it is meant to do. It also gets all over my teeth every time I use it even if I wipe the excess gloss off the inner area of my lips. It smears outside my lip lines frequently leaving a smudgy stained mess too. I gave it 4 stars though because I love the color & the way it looks on me when it isn't smearing!
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
It's a pretty heavy lip gloss and my upper lip is really small so I tend to trace the outer edges to give my lips a fuller look. When I make a mistake however I find that this lip gloss stains my skin way too quickly. The the time I go to remove the area where I drew outside of my lip line it absorbs the color and when I reapply that area looks very feathered and if it looks bad enough I have to apply foundation or cover up over it and start all over again. The applicator also doesn't apply smooth. I feel like it's a little streaky.
Melissa P.
Do you find this to be long lasting?
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC
What's your experience with these lip glosses?
Kieley D.
What's your favorite color to wear
Taylor H.
Athens, AL
Does it give a lot of color? What are your favorite shades?
Kethleen F.
Curitiba, Paraná
Quais as cores que tem ?