19 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

More Vibrant Color from Pure Liquid Pigments. Cleaner shine from the first 100% wax-free gloss. Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar Now gloss goes gloriously gutsy with color sensational high shine gloss.  Pure color from liquid pigments, creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar, and a cleaner shine, only from this 100% wax-free formula.  Super-saturated color meets ultra-clean shine... Sensational. . see more...

• Is this lip gloss over sticky?1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a problem with this lip gloss applying with a...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kiana N.
Kiana N.
Virginia Bch, VA
The gloss does the job and comes in a beautiful range of colors. The applicator makes it easy to apply the gloss and it comes with a good amount of product for the price. It isn't my favorite gloss out there, but that also just comes down to personal preference. Maybelline has mastered the formula for the most part.. deep colors and doesn't need to be reapplied TOO often (I find myself doing a light reapplication once every 2-3 hours, especially after having a drink or talking too much), but I've found formulas that I don't have to reapply at all, so that's the one drawback for me.
Katy V.
Katy V.
Review for: Color Sensgloss-Strawberry
i have multiple qualms with this product. I have spent the last 3 years of my life attempting to construct a life size effigy of genderbent adam sandler from jack and jill, and when i purchased this product with the intent to doll up its face, it didn't have quite the color or consistency that i was looking for. I ended up settling with lead based red paint and marvin gaye's sexual healing played at eighth speed to set the tone for my romantic evening.

tl;dr did not look good on sandler lust-effigy
Janny G.
Janny G.
Review for: Lipgloss Purple Royale 295 Limited Edition

Great lipstick, creamy, my first impression is that it does not dry lips, it is easy to carry everywhere, its color is very bright ideal for an appointment, or for the night, its duration is not very long, but it only takes I like it , never disappoint their products, although they seem a little expensive but, at cost, it suits all tastes, I recommend it and my friends have used it several times ,
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Onalaska, WI
Review for: Sugared Honey 405
I purchased the Maybelline color sensational lip gloss in sugared honey color awhile back when I just wanted to try something new. I wasn't in love with it, but I didn't hate it either. The color was okay on me, not something I would normally pick out and the "shine" was good. I didn't like the sticky feeling that it left on my lips, almost like they stuck together afterwards.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Ruston, LA
I use this in cinnamon color. I love the color, and how it doesn't feel overly heavy. I don't however care for the sticky nature of it. It feels very sticky on the lips, and after a while of wearing feels like it gums up on my lips. My little girls LOVE wearing it though. It makes them feel fancy without wearing far to much make-up for their young age.
savannah p.
savannah p.
Morgan City, LA
I love that this gloss is very pigmented, but it has a slightly sticky feel to it. Which is a turn off when it comes to glosses for me. I picked it up for close to 4 dollars with tax, which is about average for this. I would try it again if they would change the formula to be less sticky, only because I loved the colors & the pigments of the gloss.
Blythe R.
Blythe R.
We all know how hard it is to find the perfect lip gloss! Maybelline has really hit the mark with their ColorSensational Lip Gloss. It doesn't give you that thick, clumpy feel. Instead, it goes on smoothly and keeps your lips mouisturized for hours. The color stays on and makes your lips look and feel beautiful for hours.
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I love this, I'm not a big fan of lip glosses, but this one is gorgeous, makes your lips look really shinny. It lasts a while, i even like the smell of it. If you like having shinny lips then this is definitely for you, if you don't like this particular colour there are a wide range to choose from. I would recommend.
Kristi O.
Kristi O.
Chattanooga, TN
I can never go wrong with Maybelling products. I am familiar with this brand I grew up with it. This lip gloss is my go to every time. I will try other products but always come back to it. If you open my bag you will always find Colorsensational lip gloss. It is lite and shines. Looks great with or without lipstick.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
I've the captivating coral shade, which is a lovely orange color. Its packing is really cute and decent! Color consistency is also nice. It survives snacks. Also, it doesn't make lips look glittery! While applying, The wand is a bit too soft which looks like it will break. But overall its a great product :)
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you find this to be long lasting?
Rikza S.
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience with these lip glosses?
Kieley D.
Kieley D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite color to wear
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it give a lot of color? What are your favorite shades?
Kethleen F.
Kethleen F.
Curitiba, Paraná
Quais as cores que tem ?