BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dare to whisper.â get truly translucent gel color from maybelline new york color whisper by color sensational lipcolor. Pure color pigments suspended in a weightless gel deliver sexy, soft, see through color with a touch of shine, without the heavy waxes & oils found in traditional lipcolor. . â . why you'll love maybelline color whisper by color sensational lipcolor: soft, sexy translucent gel-color pure color pigments suspended in a weightless gel just a kiss of shine no heavy waxes or oils . â . directions: apply maybelline color whisper by color sensational lipcolor starting in the center of your upper lip.â work from the...

Buy on Amazon
Erin P.
Erin P.
Stuyvesant Fl, NY
These are amazing if you are looking for sheer color. I think they're great because they are more subtle than an opaque lipstick. They glide on so smooth and have a citris scent. They ar more like a balm than a lipstick and all the shades look amazing. I have the full collection of shades including likited edictions and there are very few that aren't flattering. I wear Mocha Muse daily, it's a great pinky nude and goes great with any eye look. These are one of my absolute favorite lip products that Maybelline has ever come out with, they never disappoint when it comes to lippies!
Francis R.
Francis R.
I got three of these, one in coral, one in a deep berry, and one a dusty pink. They felt more like tinted lip balms rather than lipstick. The color applied pretty sheer and you have to layer it to get more opacity on your lips. They were creamy, but it accentuated the dryness in my lips, so if you wear them make sure your lips are properly moisturized and scrubbed. Because it's so creamy the color wears off pretty easily, but it comes off evenly. Go for it if you're looking for a wash of color.
Kai S.
Kai S.
Brooklyn, NY
I've had color whisper for quite some time. I'm not really a big fan now that matte is in style, but it is easy to apply, great colors and had a cute design. My problem with this product is that it is very greasy when applied- so definitely less is more in this case! Also, it is not as pigmented when it is worn on WOC (Women of Color). This particular shade can make you look a little washed out so definitely know what shades look best for you.
Ginny J.
Ginny J.
Irvine, CA
I love this lipstick so much! It is my "my lips but better" color and I have it in Rose of Attraction. Definitely my favorite lip product so far. Kind of disappointing that it isn't sold in stores anymore but they can still be found online! It leaves a bit of a gloss and a tint of color so it's not overpowering or anything. Definitely goes with any look!
This product is ok. You get a reasonable amount for your money and it's not massively expensive. How beer, it's tested on animals and it's not very moisturizing for your lips- even though it feels it. It has a neutral smell but after using it for about two weeks it made my lips dry and chapped, so it's not really worth it in my opinion.
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
Lovely color...slightly less intense but definitively as it looks on the tube. I will order the Vibrant Mandarin shade to check if is the perfect orange for my skin color (I'm dominican, let's say afro-caribbean with a mostly caramel brown complexion). Anyways, excelent lipstick with lots of pigments and and gorgeous poppy colors!
hannah o.
hannah o.
Leawood, KS
I really dislike the consistency of these lipsticks. I think they apply very unevenly and make my lips feel dry and uneven. They make my lips feel flaky and they are left feeling like i need to remove the top layer of skin on my lips (gross!). i do not recommend these lip products. they are expensive for what they are, too!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Milwaukee, Wi
These have a good color selection and are nice because they are moisturizing. I used to love these when I first was easing into lipstick because they were more sheer. The packaging is simple and easy. I recommend these to someone who wants a lighter coverage lip color or for someone who doesn't like thick lipstick!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Millbrae, CA
I have the shade "Lust for blush" and it's such a gorgeous warm toned pink nude color! I like the packaging and the formula of the lipstick, but not so much the smell. It's better than their original color sensational lipsticks, but I would prefer a different scent. It doesn't linger, though, which is nice.
S S.
S S.
These are extremely moisturizing lipsticks in the drugstore. they are good quality and value for money too.though only con is they are not so long lasting on itself.But available in a wide range of shades and are absolutely affordable ,and mostly available in all drugstores like Walgreens on good deals also
Cristina E.
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
Is it worth to get?
Muey S.
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
What are your favorite colors? Mine is "Lust For Blush"
Carina N.
Carina N.
Elk Grove, CA
What color do you recommend?
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
My lips are quite dark, will these cover my natural lip color?
Frances L.