BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dare to whisper.â get truly translucent gel color from maybelline new york color whisper by color sensational lipcolor. Pure color pigments suspended in a weightless gel deliver sexy, soft, see through color with a touch of shine, without the heavy waxes & oils found in traditional lipcolor. . â . why you'll love maybelline color whisper by color sensational lipcolor: soft, sexy translucent gel-color pure color pigments suspended in a weightless gel just a kiss of shine no heavy waxes or oils . â . directions: apply maybelline color whisper by color sensational lipcolor starting in the center of your upper lip.â work from the...

Maybelline Color Whisper By Color Sensational Lipcolor
  • "Great lip product! I personally like these better than the Revlon Lip Butters. I find these to be creamy, moisturizing, and glides smoothly on to your lips, giving a nice soft sheen. I only have two so far, Cherry On Top and Pin Up Peach, but intend to buy more colors. Cherry On Top is a fun bright rosy pink and is great if you are going for a bold lip look. It can be "dressed down" with one light swipe for a more natural pink lip. Pin Up Peach is a nice light peachy coral and is good for everyday wear. I absolutely love these lip balms and will definitely repurchase! Highly recommend these!" in 58 reviews
  • "I really enjoy my Whisper lip color because it's not too bright and it matches my lips. If I wanted a brighter color it wouldn't be hard to find because these have varieties of different colors. Doesn't have much shine to your lips but it makes your lips look natural." in 46 reviews
  • "ALL OF THE COLORS ARE AMAZING I WISH I COULD JUST BUY THEM ALL!!! I DO ONLY HAVE 2 OF THE 10 FOR NOW! THESE ARE MOISTURIZING AND LONG LASTING" in 30 reviews
Emily L.
Franklin Sq, NY
I have quite a few of these lipsticks and the finish is beautiful! They are creamy and have gorgeous colors. I picked mine up at Walgreens. They are super affordable and I throw them in my bag all the time. Some colors aren't as pigmented but I like it because it creates a nice glow on minimal makeup days. I recommend these to everyone!
MICHALA •.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Absolutely love these! I have tried 3 different shades and been happy with them all. The name describes the effect perfectly in that the color is sheer, but more intense than a gloss or balm. The formula is very moisturizing too, which is what usually deters me from wearing lipstick at all. I would highly recommend them!
Kalie W.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I absolutely love Maybelline Color Whisper By Color Sensational Lipcolor! It goes on like a smooth chapstick but has a nice tint of color. I wouldn’t say that it wears all day, but it’s way to reapply and still look good. I love using the whisper colors if I need a quick pop of color.
Makenna D.
Tallahassee, FL
For the price I do believe that this is a good lipstick. It looks good when applied but does not last very long. I have had a few colors and all apply smooth and look great for a short time but definitely have to keep one in purse for constant re application.
Makeup R.
Oxford, MI
This is my favorite lip product. It hydrates my lips and adds a dappling of color. It is not too dark or bold. Perfect for no make up make up days. I love to use it before I go to bed or before exercise. It truly maintains and retains moisture
Samantha M.
Windermere
This color is smooth and feels good on. It doesn’t have incredible lasting power, but it’s pretty and not overly priced. My lips don’t feel dry while wearing this as it stays moist while on, which is a great aspect of this product.
Aubree S.
Clarksville
Applies beautifully in just one coat. The formula is wonderful and creamy. I have the color Made-It-Mauve and it is beautiful. In one coat the color payoff is just fantastic. For the price you pay, this lipstick is worth it.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Love the soft kiss of color and balmy creaminess and soft shine of these lipsticks. Extremely comfortable to wear and easy for quick on the go application that doesn't have to be overly precise. I highly recommend.
Courtney J.
Roanoke, VA
I really like this color and lipstick. I have several different shades in this Whisper brand from Maybelline. I'm fair skinned with normally dry lips and this lip stick is moisturizing, subtle and layerable color.
eleanor m.
Richmond
This gives a really natural look for a lipstick but I still really like it. It isn’t very long lasting but it is very easy to apply and I can do it without a mirror. It is also very creamy and isn’t drying at all.
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
Is it worth to get?
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
What are your favorite colors? Mine is "Lust For Blush"
Carina N.
Antelope, CA
What color do you recommend?
Frances L.
Wpg
How long does it last?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
My lips are quite dark, will these cover my natural lip color?

back