Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
#1225 in Eyeshadow
Eyeshadow that last all day long!!! Everyone should try Maybelline tattoo eyeshadow!
Photos (6)
launa d.
launa d.
April 15, 2017, 7:33 p.m.
Review for: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Edgy Emerald (Pack of 2)
I love this color! So strong and such a statement maker I really suggest these tatto eyeshadows for anyone who wants a smooth but prominent eye look. I have never been let down by these yet. Hard to find two pack though
Ashane' S.
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
May 30, 2017, 12:20 a.m.
Review for: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Edgy Emerald (Pack of 2)
The color tattoo line is amazing!! They are creamy and so blendable. They do crease at times but, I set it with concealer and primer. They only thing about this shadow is that hey do set really fast so you want to make sure you blend really quickly. Overall a great product and I would repurchase them.
Makenzie M.
Makenzie M.
Las Vegas, NV
May 2, 2017, 10:52 p.m.
Review for: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Edgy Emerald (Pack of 2)
I am a huge fan of Maybelline products! Its such great quality for a drugstore makeup brand! I bought this bad boy because of the color, it caught my eye. I love everything about this product except that it isn't as pigmented as i was hoping for. I do recommend them, however you do need to use more of the pigment than you would think.
Tara J.
Tara J.
Walnut Creek, CA
May 6, 2017, 2:18 a.m.
Review for: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Edgy Emerald (Pack of 2)
Extremely pigmented and very creamy. Doesn't feel really heavy and looks amazing. Two layers does the trick. I've used this about twice and both times I've put a strip of it on my eyelid then outlinded a wing with it and it looks so pretty. The container is also really nice and easy to store.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Berlin
June 2, 2017, 4:40 p.m.
Review for: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Edgy Emerald (Pack of 2)
Love this eyeshadow, it's super pigmented and last forever! On your eyes and in general. It's a bit expensive for one eyeshadow but soo worth it
Galy M.
Galy M.
Dallas
May 20, 2017, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Edgy Emerald (Pack of 2)
Good eyeshadow works really good and blends!! Would recommend for a night going out look
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Williamston
June 8, 2017, 12:50 a.m.
Review for: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Edgy Emerald (Pack of 2)
I love adding pops of color to my eyes to make them stand out from behind my glasses.
Nony G.
Nony G.
Cincinnati, OH
Jan. 23, 2017, 1:07 p.m.
Review for: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Edgy Emerald (Pack of 2)
I love using this like an eyeliner! It's so easy to apply and lasts all day! Plus the colors really pop against your skin.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Brooklyn, NY
April 18, 2017, 12:57 p.m.
Review for: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Edgy Emerald (Pack of 2)
Maybelline color tattoo is absolutely amazing, super pigmented, long lasting no joke what so ever it's super affordable and the colors are so cute I love the emerald color, definitely repurchasing.