Maybelline
Color Tattoo Eye Shadow High Roller - 014oz

Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow High Roller - 0.14oz

Crease resistant. Fade resistant. Waterproof. Introducing our most longwearing eyeshadow yet! Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow pots have super saturated payoff for up to 24 hour tattoo intensity. Seamlessly melts onto lids in one easy swipe. Waterproof formula resists fading or creasing for an all day look that you can set and forget. Step 1. Using fingertips, apply eye shadow from the inner corner and work outwards. Step 2. For added drama, reapply to darken. Color: Front Runner.

What is the best brush to use for these?
Start your review of Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow High Roller - 0.14oz!
Nicte V.
Moncure, NC
Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow High Roller - 0.14oz uploaded by Nicte V.
Review for: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow Trailblazer - 0.14oz, Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow Urbanite - 0.14oz, Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow Chill Girl - 0.14oz, Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow Knockout - 0.14oz, Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow Socialite - 0.14oz, Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow Golden Girl - 0.14oz
I like how shade is defined and it is very very durable and very practical to carry in your bag
Diana J.
Haughton, LA
Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow High Roller - 0.14oz uploaded by Diana J.
Review for: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow Chill Girl - 0.14oz
This stuff is so good for a cheaper brand . I love this cream eyeshadow . It's a must try ladies if you haven't my skin is old an it works great
Lashelle L.
Nebraska
Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow High Roller - 0.14oz uploaded by Lashelle L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great product quality is wonderful I love this I recommend this won't be disappointed no improvement neededMaybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow High Roller - 0.14oz Socialite
zoe L.
I got the V.I.P shade, and I really enjoyed it! Only downside is that It sorta creases and is a little hard to apply. Other than that, I really like it and the shade range is awesome 💜
Diana L.
Review for: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow High Roller - 0.14oz
This is my go-to eyeshadow. It lets me skip the eyeshadow primer on my extremely oily eyelids. Using my fingertips or brush, I can quickly apply the eyeshadow to my eyelids. It is budge-proof, crease-proof, waterproof with up to 24 hours of staying power. The cream eyeshadow has supersaturated with the exact color payoff and fast-drying formula. I don’t have to deal with any eyeshadow fall out on my foundation. It gives a bit of smolder to my everyday look. I can also use it as an eyeshadow primer base if I want to add a more dramatic look with other powder eyeshadows. My only wish is that it came in more colors!
Roberta B.
Love these, they are creamy and you can make alot of beauty colors with these, They last for up to 7 hours, This product needs no improvement, The color is #chillgirl35 , Its white..This has nothing to do with my hair, I sure would recommend it to My friends...
Emily W.
Oklahoma City, OK
1,050 reviews
This is a nice peachy shade called VIP. It reminds me of the mac primer pot. It’s matte and doesn’t crease! Really good dupe. I also have the shade Highroller which is a dupe for the charlotte tilbury shade Marie Antoinette. It’s nice! Not too creamy and not too much glitter.
Bella I.
Blue Springs, MO
Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow High Roller - 0.14oz uploaded by Bella I.
Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow High Roller - 0.14oz uploaded by Bella I.
Lots of pigment but this product is pretty thick & requires a lot of blending so don’t expect to be able to get a perfect fine line.
Stephanie R.
Evans, GA
Review for: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow Chill Girl - 0.14oz, Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow High Roller - 0.14oz
O love cream single eye shadows there are a lot of options you can do from just a soft look to a stunning evening look blends out well and stays in place
Karel M.
Bradenton, FL
Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow High Roller - 0.14oz uploaded by Karel M.
Review for: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow Knockout - 0.14oz
Es un color impactante y en una recreación de maquillaje ahumado quedaría fantástico Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Limited Edition - Barely Beige