BeautyEyeEyeshadowMaybelline
Color Strike Cream-To-Powder Eyeshadow Pen - Spark - 0012 fl oz

Maybelline Color Strike Cream-To-Powder Eyeshadow Pen - Spark - 0.012 fl oz

WHAT IT IS

Introducing NEW Color Strike, our 1st cream-to-powder eye shadow pen that delivers up to 12HR bold color impact in 1 simple strike. No fallout! No mess! Crease-resistant, fade-resistant, smudge-resistant. Strike it on! Available in 6 matte and 4 metallic shades.

BENEFITS

Strike the old rules of shadow; meet eye shadow in a strike! Introducing Maybelline New York’s Color Strike cream-to-powder eye shadow pen for up to 12HR bold color impact in 1 simple strike, zero fallout! Crease-resistant, fade-resistant, and smudge-resistant. Color Strike is not your average eye shadow—the unique cream-to-powder formula simply glides on with no mess and no hassle, thanks to its precise cushion tip. Strike in a line, strike all over, blend it in, change it up. Now create any look you want with this foolproof eye shadow. Color where you want, never where you don’t! Available in 10 striking matte and metallic shades, like Crave, Tempt, Charm, Spark, Chase, Hustle, Ace and many more. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact wearers.

HOW TO USE/APPLY

Cushion tip glides across lid, depositing rich layer of smooth, even color. Strike in a line, strike all over—color where you want, never where you don’t!

como puedo adquirirlo para su prueba y seguida publicidad en mis redes?
Como hago para adquirirlo?
Start your review of Maybelline Color Strike Cream-To-Powder Eyeshadow Pen - Spark - 0.012 fl oz!
Kenzie F.
Springfield
Maybelline Color Strike Cream-To-Powder Eyeshadow Pen - Spark - 0.012 fl oz uploaded by Kenzie F.
I don’t love these, but they do have a little sparkle to use as the very top layer of your eyeshadow. I have two colors. I honestly don’t use them very much.
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,160 reviews
Maybelline Color Strike Cream-To-Powder Eyeshadow Pen - Spark - 0.012 fl oz uploaded by Kimberly T.
Purchased at: Target
These are my new favorite shadows. I love them because they are so easy to use, pigmented, and able to take on the go for touch ups. I got two and after using rushed to get as many as I could. They have matte and metallic. All colors are buildable.
Danielle (.
Oklahoma City, OK
Maybelline Color Strike Cream-To-Powder Eyeshadow Pen - Spark - 0.012 fl oz uploaded by Danielle (.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: CHARM, FLASH, TEMPT
Maybelline Color Strike shadow pens were such a let down, in my opinion. I picked up three: Charm (soft pink), Flash (gold/copper), and Tempt (a dark maroon). I am quite fair and Charm barely shows up on my skin. As for the other two colors, they're okay. Flash is definitely the best out of the three, in terms of pigmentation. Regardless of whether or not this product is any good hardly matters because getting any product out of the strange component isn't easy. And even then, there is VERY little product inside. And what is inside is hard to reach with the applicator provided. I actually opened up (broke) two of them to see how much product was in there (and so that I could actually get to the product) and the amount inside is SAD. I will attach a picture.
Vahini N.
Voorhees, NJ
Maybelline Color Strike Cream-To-Powder Eyeshadow Pen - Spark - 0.012 fl oz uploaded by Vahini N.
Review for: ACE
I purchased this product a day ago. I haven’t applied it on my eyes yet but I swatched and I’m impressed with the color and the pigment. Cant wait to try it on.
danielle A.
Devon, PA
Maybelline Color Strike Cream-To-Powder Eyeshadow Pen - Spark - 0.012 fl oz uploaded by danielle A.
Review for: RALLY
I love cream shadows and maybelline makes excellent cream to powder shadows highly pigmented and blends like a dream. No improvement needed. First time user of this shadow. Definitely would recommend.
Shelly R.
E Brunswick, NJ
Maybelline Color Strike Cream-To-Powder Eyeshadow Pen - Spark - 0.012 fl oz uploaded by Shelly R.
Review for: TEMPT
Maybe this formula is super dry but this is very hard to apply. After one swipe on my eyelid I have to re-dip the applicator into the tube, but it still does not go on as easily as regular eyeshadow. I would not recommend if you are looking for something to use everyday or last a long time
sarah M.
Orlando, FL
Maybelline Color Strike Cream-To-Powder Eyeshadow Pen - Spark - 0.012 fl oz uploaded by sarah M.
Review for: SPARK
I absolutely love this shadow!! The rosy gold/champagne color is perfect for an inner corner highlight or to attract light to the center of the lid. There is a little bit of a learning curve with the pen itself, but once you get the hang of it, it’s perfect for both precise placement and subtle blending. The texture is exactly what you’d think, starts creamy and dries with a powdery finish— it’s so easy to work with and makes the sparkly flecks stand out that much more. I’m obsessed & will be purchasing more colors for my collection!
Jessica Z.
Labelle, FL
Maybelline Color Strike Cream-To-Powder Eyeshadow Pen - Spark - 0.012 fl oz uploaded by Jessica Z.
Review for: SPARK
This eyeshadow is a really beautiful color was my first time using and the tip made it very easy to apply will definitely need to get more colors
Lauren T.
Hackettstown, NJ
Maybelline Color Strike Cream-To-Powder Eyeshadow Pen - Spark - 0.012 fl oz uploaded by Lauren T.
I love the Maybelline color strike eyeshadow pen! It has great pigment and the color lasts all day! It’s easy to apply with your brush and you can use your fingers as well! You don’t need to use an eyeshadow primer with these shadows! You can find them at your local drug store and they are very affordable! I will be repurchasing the color strike shadows in different shades! I would recommend the Maybelline color strike shadows to everyone! Thank you Influenster for gifting me this product! #influenster #complementary #maybelline
Amani J.
Syracuse, NY
Maybelline Color Strike Cream-To-Powder Eyeshadow Pen - Spark - 0.012 fl oz uploaded by Amani J.
I love this eyeshadow. I got pink glitter but I don’t like the application or the tube. It’s hard to get the product out of the tube and I have to retwist it closed in order to get more product which is a pain to do for both eyes. Overall I love the color but needs a better tube.