Maybelline Color Strike Cream-To-Powder Eyeshadow Pen - Charm - 0012 fl oz

Maybelline Color Strike Cream-To-Powder Eyeshadow Pen - Charm - 0.012 fl oz

Strike the old rules of shadow; meet eye shadow in a strike! Introducing Maybelline New York’s Color Strike cream-to-powder eye shadow pen for up to 12HR bold color impact in 1 simple strike, zero fallout! Crease-resistant, fade-resistant, and smudge-resistant. Color Strike is not your average eye shadow—the unique cream-to-powder formula simply glides on with no mess and no hassle, thanks to its precise cushion tip. Strike in a line, strike all over, blend it in, change it up. Now create any look you want with this foolproof eye shadow. Color where you want, never where you don’t! Available in 10 striking matte and metallic shades, like Crave, Tempt, Charm, Spark, Chase, Hustle, Ace and many more. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact wearers. Ophthalmologist tested and suitable for contact wearers. Cushion tip glides across lid, depositing rich layer of smooth, even color. Strike in a line, strike all over—color where you want, never where you don’t! Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Color Strike Cream-To-Powder Eyeshadow Pen - Charm - 0.012 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Sachse, TX
Maybelline Color Strike Cream-To-Powder Eyeshadow Pen - Charm - 0.012 fl oz uploaded by Alyson E.
I know the photo on the box says it’s just a simulation of what the shadow looks like but I can only imagine that would be one eye after using the entire product. I don’t wear a whole lot of makeup, so I like for eyes to “pop.” Now that I teach online, I stare at my own face all day and my eyes are the only thing that makes me feel like I am wearing makeup. After several applications of this product, I noticed zero change. I purchased in several shades and they all had the same effect. Would not recommend.

Looking for your answer?