BY MAYBELLINE #41 in Nail Polish

Just off the runway! Nail polish colors straight from the shows of New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

• Ethyl Acetate

• CI 42090 / Blue 1

Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Maybelline The Color Show "Lavender Sparks" Limited Edition Nail Polish
This is one of my favorite polishes. I have this exact color. The blend of colors look like a design the nail shop would create. My daughter also loves this color. For the past two weeks she's been wearing this one. I bought it from the local dollar tree. Very inexpensive, can't beat that price!
Be_beautifulxoxo_ A.
Review for: Beaming Blue
This colour is super awesome.. I love how it turns blue to golden.. Like it's literally soo beautiful..
Lekisha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wouldn't recommend these polishes because they are a little too watery. The color poat off is not that great. Save your money for a better brand.
Gabriela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the biggest disappointments that I have taken with the Maybelline brand, I went to the store and was super excited to try this new nail painting, the color seemed spectacular but its duration leaves much to be desired ... First I want I started with what I liked, the packaging is very cute, the product is distributed evenly and is very easy to apply (it does not run sideways), its drying is fast, but when it comes to its duration it really seems to me Poor and this for me is of paramount importance, I work, study, I am a mother and I have a busy life, as a fashion blogger and working in the beauty industry I must always be perfect, and if I take 1 hour to get my Nails the least I hope is that the enamel is good and do not fall off just looking at it ... For this reason I give nail polish Maybelline 2 stars, I am attentive to any doubt girls, a kiss!
brenda c.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: Maybelline New York Sequins by Color Show
Love the glittery colors. they give you such a cute color makes your nails look so sexy! love them. their cheap and they are long lasting.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Review for: Rose Rapture
This is a bright energetic color, the actual polish takes multiple coats to reach desired color. The bottle is on the small side but at a great cost. The polish gave me 10 days when I applied it with a good base coat and top coat. Drying time was a great plus.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ehhh some are better than others but on a whole they are a little thin. The colors are different which is cool so they work best for accents in nail art.
Rhonda S.
Savonburg, KS
Review for: Color
I love the bold color of this polish but was a little disappointed in the thin applicator brush.  It wasn't as smooth or easy to apply because of the brush size.  The polish itself was a little thin for my liking, resulting in having to apply multiple coats to reach the desired coverage and look.  Overall, this wouldn't be what I reached for on a regular basis.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Review for: Fuchsia Fever
It's not a bad brand to use though it took me a few coats to get it to be a nice color. I am not overly fond with the dark colors but I wanted to try something new. The bottle is easy to open which i love and it goes on nice though like I said it takes a bit for the color to have full coverage. I am not too sure if all of them are the same but I would not get this shade again.
Catherine D.
I have a few colours of this nail polish, its good! It shows up nice and shiny, is opaque in 1-2 coats and the staying power is above average, although it does tend to chip after a few days. There's a huge range of colours and the price is great! The only reason I've given it 4 stars is due to its tendancy to chip after 2-3 days
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
I've used other glitter nail polish before and it's so hard to get off. Is this going to be just as much work??
Jessica S.
New Rochelle , NY
Favorite color?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
What colors in this line have you tried?
Jessica J.
Is this glitter really chunky and hard to get off?
Lois W.
University Pk, PA
Does it chip off easily for you?