BY MAYBELLINE #58 in Nail Polish

Just off the runway! Nail polish colors straight from the shows of New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

• Ethyl Acetate

• CI 15850 / Red 6 Lake CI 15880 / Red 34 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1

Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
Review for: Mauve In Manhattan more...
I love the color and shine, I mainly do my toes with it because I’m hard on my nails! Nail polish just doesn’t make it day with me, but that’s on me! It’s a gorgeous color on the toes, nice shine, dried quick! With my nails I’m a complete ColorStreet nail junkie now lol! It’s the only think the truly stays for days on my nails, just quick application and the no drying time won me over! I love dark colors on my toes and this one was amazing!
Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
Okay, so I love that the colors and finishes are so unique and adorable. But, this polish does not last! Not on your nails and not in the bottle! I can’t go a couple hours without this polish chipping! Also the polish in the bottle will settle in only a week without using it. I have a ton of bottles that are simply unusable because they have separated so much that it requires a machine to reincorporate the polish.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
This is a gorgeous intense blue. It is deep without being so dark that you lose that gorgeous blue that you're looking for. It applies evenly. Usually my biggest complaint with a blue this dark is that it gets gloopy (thick) and doesn't apply evenly but that is not the case with this. It is a beautiful color and can be found anywhere.
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
Review for: Shocking Seas more...
I love the color its really pretty..... The color is actually called ocean blue but the option wasn't there and looked for the closest shade... The color is a sparkly blue.. I bought it in a store called Rossman in Germany and its really easy to use i love how it applies on my nails.... I want to buy more colors!!!!!
Brittany J.
Love this cover girl polish, It’s One of my favorites and favorite color as well the price is very affordable and you can’t beat it. It comes in a very nice bottle and is long-lasting. I will highly recommend anyone to try to out.
Victoria V.
Grayson
Review for: Green with Envy more...
5 STARS FOR A GREAT PRODUCT AND SUCH A PRETTY COLOR. I have yet to find a nail polish that matches or is around this color and nothing is better than this. i will always recommend this as i do and it’s not expensive at all.
Haley M.
Review for: Impeccable Greys more...
I love maybelline products, but I’m not a big fan of their nail polish. It’s a decent price, but you don’t get a lot of wear for this polish and it doesn’t go on as nice as the sinful colors polish . I wouldn’t recommend.
Sara A.
Waxahachie
Review for: Paint The Town more...
Paint the town was one of my favorite nail polish colors that I have used. I got it from amazon and it looked just great on my nails. It looks really shiny on your nails and I would for sure recommend others to buy it!
Janice R.
Philadelphia , PA
I just absolutely love this shade because pink is my favorite go to nail polish color and I was absolutely impressed with how good it worked.I only needed to apply 2 coats to get the nice pretty pink I was going for
Brianna A.
Fort collins, CO
A bit watery. Not creamy at all. It’s good for a drug store but not at the price point. A bit small in packaging too personally. It reminded me a lot of wet n wild which is decent but worth the price at least!
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
I've used other glitter nail polish before and it's so hard to get off. Is this going to be just as much work??
Jessica S.
new rochelle, NY
Favorite color?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
What colors in this line have you tried?
Jessica J.
Is this glitter really chunky and hard to get off?
Lois W.
University Pk, PA
Does it chip off easily for you?