BY MAYBELLINE #41 in Nail Polish

Just off the runway! Nail polish colors straight from the shows of New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

• Ethyl Acetate

• CI 42090 / Blue 1

Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: NEW Maybelline Color Show Limited Edition Nail Polish - 965 Urban Utopia
The new Maybelline Urban Utopia nail polish is great!! It gives you a Solon feeling and last as long as a professional brand. Maybelline offers a good variety of colors and this product can be found at most stores. The price is good for the value!
Destree B.
Lynn Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I call this my mermaid color because it looks like a mermaid tail especially in light. It's a huge go to in the summer time for me. I found mine at Target but I've seen it at other places. You should try it!
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not usually a big nail person, but when I do paint my nails I want something that isn't expensive but still does a good job. I think this Maybelline Color Show is just the ticket! It's inexpensive but it glides on smooth and doesn't chip terribly easily. I love all the color choices too!
Rotten Little M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Maybelline Color Show nail polish!!! I have 5 of these polishes in my collection and I probably reach for them the most!! The color pay off is incredible and they are so long lasting when applied properly with a top coat!! I would definitely recommend this to a friend!!
Topeka P.
Review for: Go Go Green
Now I actually have the maybelline New York "Green with envy" colors how nail polish. I like how light it is and how it shows up on the finger nail. It's not clumpy and it dries pretty fast to me. Light greens are my favorite.
Becky T.
Savannah, GA
I have many, many colors from this brand, and I really enjoy it. They usually last really long, and they have an extremely large assortment. The only downside of these opposed to others is that the bottles are slightly smaller than others.
Sarah N.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Maybelline The Color Show Nail Polish ~ Mesmerizing Magenta ~ Limited Edition
Magenta is probably one of my favorite colors. I remember as a little kid and I would watch Blue's Clues and the new character puppy that was introduced was named Magenta, I was sooo happy lol Honestly i think any nail polish is better than Essie and this stuff is great for the price.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these Color Show polishes, especially the glitter toppers. They came out with some really unique ones! The polish stays on pretty well, but the biggest selling point for me is that some of them stamp! If they came out with any new, fun shades, I'd definitely pick it up!
Shantal V.
Review for: Classic Camel
I LOVE this color. I just wish it would stay on longer. Usually by day 3 I start seeing chipping in the paint. It gets frustrating when you have to keep doing your nails that often so it makes you not even want to do it after all. Especially with little ones keeping your hands busy.
Lexy V.
Toluca Lake, CA
Review for: Maybelline The Color Show Nail Polish ~ Blast of Blue 945 ~ Limited Edition
Such a gorgeous electric blue! Not only is this colour gorgeous and extremely pigments, but I feel like bright electric colours are hard to come buy! The finish is gorgeous, the only negative is that it isn't as long lasting as some higher end brands but it's still fantastic.
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
I've used other glitter nail polish before and it's so hard to get off. Is this going to be just as much work??
Jessica S.
New Rochelle , NY
Favorite color?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
What colors in this line have you tried?
Jessica J.
Is this glitter really chunky and hard to get off?
Lois W.
University Pk, PA
Does it chip off easily for you?