BY MAYBELLINE #53 in Nail Polish

Just off the runway! Nail polish colors straight from the shows of New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

• Ethyl Acetate

• CI 15850 / Red 6 Lake CI 15880 / Red 34 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1

Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I absolutely love this nail polish ! All because you can only apply it once and it is compleatly covered and you don't have to apply it multipal times. I would recommend this product to others ! Mainly if you're looking for a one time applying nail polish !
Nicole R.
La Crosse, WI
I really enjoy this nail polish not only for the price but the variety of different colors and textures. I usually buy at either target or Walmart! The color goes on easy and actually lasts a long time without chipping or falling off.
Stacy M.
I have this polish in a color called 'home sweet chrome'. I absolutely love the color. It goes on smooth, and it dries mighty quick. It does chip after about three days, but I experience that with every polish I've tried.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
I brought from Walmart . Love the color that I brought it's crystal disguise 612. This top coat is amazing kind of holo. Happy with
My purchase . They also had a many shades I maybe buy from Walmart .
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Review for: Born With It more...
I own this nail polish in the colors "Born With It" and "Blue Marks The Spot."  These are great nail polishes. They apply so smoothly and with 2 coats your nails will look beautiful. Maybelline is such a great drugstore brand. They offer such amazing products for great prices. I highly recommend you try these nail polishes!
Caitlyn C.
Denver, PA
This nail polish is so affordable and comes in so many amazing colors! But when I applied it to my nails it was very chunky and didn't go on smooth at all. the packaging was great very durable but I just didn't like the formula
Nicole H.
Pekin, IL
Review for: Variety Pack of 10- Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer,0.23 Fl Oz more...
I'm a nail polish hoarder lol. I have alllllll kinds of nail polish. These polishes work pretty good. There's tons of color options! My only issue with them is I have to put 2-4 coats on to get it as opaque as I want. It just depends on the color. I like a nail polish where I get a very opaque color in just one coat
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
Review for: Green with Envy, Midnight Blue, Tenacious Teal, Better In Buff, Porcelain Party, Dressed to Kill more...
I have 6 of these in Dressed to Kill, Green with envy, midnight blue, porcelain party, better in buff & tenacious teal. They are so beautiful. I love the sleek & cylinder packaging. I will continue to buy these. The colors are vibrant even the lighter ones. You don't have to put a white base coat down for them either.
Ashli R.
Deer Park, TX
I picked up two of these products today at Ulta. A violet colored one in the color "Iced Queen" and a white one in the color "Porcelain Party". Like most of us, I'm clearly not the best at painting my own nails but I can work with it.

First off, I LOVE the packaging. I have a few Ulta polishes with pretty much this exact packaging. I don't know, I just personally love the bottle. (That's probably why I bought it in the first place, cause God knows I don't need any more nail polishes in my collection. Well that and the fact that it was only 3.99 at my store.)

My first impression was of the Iced Queen. It seemed to go on lumpy and the brush is very small for my liking. I thought maybe I had forgot to shake it so I closed it and did so. That didn't help.

The color, I loved. But I did feel like I had to drench the brush for the color to show up. Maybe this is what caused the lumps? But I did also kind of notice that after it sat for a few minutes the lumps kind of disappeared. But then it was kind of left looking a little like it had ripples.

Then I try the Porcelain Party. Pretty much the exact same as the Iced Queen. Don't get me wrong, this is definitely not the worst nail polish I've ever used but it's definitely not going to be on the top of my list. But that's just my opinion :)!

Christina R.
Milledgeville , GA
Review for: Amethyst Ablaze, Other more...
I'm actually not the biggest fan of these nail paints. I find that the formula isn't very opaque so you have to do a ton of layers which causes problems later when it comes to drying. I ended up giving these to my niece to play around with because I have much better polishes at much better or comparable prices.
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
I've used other glitter nail polish before and it's so hard to get off. Is this going to be just as much work??
Jessica S.
new rochelle, NY
Favorite color?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
What colors in this line have you tried?
Jessica J.
Is this glitter really chunky and hard to get off?
Lois W.
University Pk, PA
Does it chip off easily for you?