BY MAYBELLINE #21 in Nail Polish

Just off the runway! Nail polish colors straight from the shows of New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

• Ethyl Acetate

• CI 42090 / Blue 1

Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Maybelline New York Color Show Nail Polish Ravishing Red Limited Edition #812
I have the color paint the town and it's a beautiful rich vibrant dark red color not so bright. Followed by clear polish but sadly the color is beautiful but it won't last long chips too easily very disappointed in this the picture is actually of same day that I painted my nails
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Review for: Corrupted Black
Not my favorite black nail polish at all. The bottle is a weird shape so I can never get a good enough grip to use the horrible brush that is way too short and stubby to do anything with. Plus the smoothness and opacity of the black is not what I expect even from a cheap polish.
Lexie H.
Lexie H.
I purchased one of these in a pretty teal blue color and it's absolutely stunning!! It's a great spring/summer color and it's very vibrant and doesn't chip and is long wear but you do have to go over it a couple times. But I do recommend to anyone looking for a good nail polish
Aleigha F.
Aleigha F.
I bought this nail polish a couple times! I bought a bright pink to support breast cancer and I also bought the crack nail polish in a jean denim color and both are beautiful and they dry evenly and quick! Buy these surprisingly very good nail polishes you won't be disappointed
Braelyn G.
Braelyn G.
Pinehurst, TX
This color is fenominal ! I really love nails and love to explore the variety of colors! This brand is especially amazing because it stays on ! I got mine at a drugstore , but that still means it's amazing! I especially recommend this to others ! It has a bright spring glow!!!
Teresa J.
Teresa J.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Petal Plush
I love something natrule and maybellen is one of the products I use for my nails I don't use it often but I do use it every now and the. For special occasions I buy it at any store that sales it like Walmart which is one of the stores that I go to to purchase many of my stuff
Phelicia M.
Phelicia M.
Review for: Lust For Lilac
I've gone through a few bottles of this. I always get compliments and women asking what color it is. I've always liked Maybelline's nail polishes - trendy, chic, fun but very reasonably priced. And great quality- with care I get my manicure to last almost a week every time.
Evy D.
Evy D.
Melrose Park, IL
For the price this polish can't be beat. It has great coverage and a nice variety of colors to choose from. It does however chip fairly easily so a GOOD base and top coat it a MUST. i have used this color under gel top coats (CND Vynlux) and it gave me a little longer wear.
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Sault S Marie, MI
Review for: Nighttime Noise
I love the way this product feels on my face. Its light and it doesn't get all over my face when I use it. I use this product in the morning and at night. Its not too hard on my skin. This is such a great product. I will recommend this product to all my friends and family.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
These are fun little polishes. They're not quite true holographic polishes- more like duochromes- but they're a nice value found at the drugstore. Formula is very, very sheer- so build up multiple thin coats. I highly recommend this for a fun change from the usual cremes!
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
I've used other glitter nail polish before and it's so hard to get off. Is this going to be just as much work??
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
new rochelle, ny
Favorite color?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
What colors in this line have you tried?
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Is this glitter really chunky and hard to get off?
Lois W.
Lois W.
Emerson, NJ
Does it chip off easily for you?