BY MAYBELLINE #41 in Nail Polish

Just off the runway! Nail polish colors straight from the shows of New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

• Ethyl Acetate

• CI 15850 / Red 6 Lake CI 15880 / Red 34 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1

Lexie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased one of these in a pretty teal blue color and it's absolutely stunning!! It's a great spring/summer color and it's very vibrant and doesn't chip and is long wear but you do have to go over it a couple times. But I do recommend to anyone looking for a good nail polish
Angelica M.
Flushing, NY
Paint the town red is my go to color. It's a very pretty wine color and I have made it my signature nail color. However it does tend to chip after a few days depending on how thick you apply it. It might just be because I use my hands a lot for work that causes the chipping. But for the price and the color it's still worth the buy.
Linda S.
Review for: Maybelline Limited Edition Color Show Nail Lacquer - 725 Downtown Brown
Really good coverage. The color is rich and the polish, itself, lasts at least a week with maximum shine. My only complaint is that it seems to peel (rather than chip) after 7-10 days. But overall, it is not a bad buy and it's good for a drug store brand.
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE these nail polishes! Every color is so vibrant and for a drugstore brand, it's very long lasting. It's easy to apply and dries quickly. I never have issues with this particular product clumping up. The polish always comes out smoothly and they're super affordable. I highly recommend picking this product up if you love vibrant nail polishes like me!
Cherish C.
Danbury, TX
Review for: Maybelline Limited Edition Color Show Nail Lacquer - 720 Pink Cosmo
O.M.G this is an amazing product that color is amazingly beautiful it my nails look so clean and cute I have gotten so many compliments on my nails and they always ask where I got it and I always tell them to go on influenster to get it for free!!!
Kayla A.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: Maybelline New York Sequins by Color Show
I have 2 of these and they are just another nail polish. I don't think there is anything special about these. If you are using one of the spotted ones you definitely want a base color. If you have a solid color it gives a nice finished look. Overall I'm happy since I found them at the dollar store and didn't have to invest much into this product.
S K.
The product gets a weird texture over time but initially the quality and color is great! Its a little too runny and thing for me but you can just add an extra coat. Its also pretty cheap so keeping that in mind it is worth it!
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this nail polish ! All because you can only apply it once and it is compleatly covered and you don't have to apply it multipal times. I would recommend this product to others ! Mainly if you're looking for a one time applying nail polish !
Melissa F.
Review for: Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish Fashionably S-Late 802
This color is so great! I love to wear it when going out on the town at night. It stays on long and takes off easy. This is easy to apply and so smooth. The price is something most everyone can afford and you can buy at your local drugstore or big box store.
Stacy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this polish in a color called 'home sweet chrome'. I absolutely love the color. It goes on smooth, and it dries mighty quick. It does chip after about three days, but I experience that with every polish I've tried.
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
I've used other glitter nail polish before and it's so hard to get off. Is this going to be just as much work??
Jessica S.
New Rochelle , NY
Favorite color?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
What colors in this line have you tried?
Jessica J.
Is this glitter really chunky and hard to get off?
Lois W.
University Pk, PA
Does it chip off easily for you?