BY MAYBELLINE #93 in Nail Polish

Just off the runway! Nail polish colors straight from the shows of New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

• Ethyl Acetate

• CI 15850 / Red 6 Lake CI 15880 / Red 34 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1

Christina J.
Newton, NC
Review for: Rose Rapture more...
This is a bright energetic color, the actual polish takes multiple coats to reach desired color. The bottle is on the small side but at a great cost. The polish gave me 10 days when I applied it with a good base coat and top coat. Drying time was a great plus.
Emily H.
Review for: Maybelline The Color Show Nail Polish ~ Mesmerizing Magenta ~ Limited Edition more...
I have 2 of the color show polishes but not this exact one. I really like the opaque color of these, you really only need one coat, two if you are have more time. I also love how fast these dry. They dry so fast so it is good for a quick manicure but don't expect it to stay on all day. It chips so easily even with a top coat. Overall I like the colors and how fast it dries but I wouldn't count on it looking perfect for very long.
Lady E.
Review for: Color more...
I like this lip gloss. It has a sheer application, no matter how many coats you apply to your lips. It has a little moisture. The texture is a little sticky. This reminds me of unknown less expensive lip gloss, that you find at the dollar tree store. You have to keep applying several, several times throughout the day. It usually stays on my lips for 40-45 minutes. I have to re-apply it at least once every hour.
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
The colors are great and so unique! They apply so well, but they definitely don't last very long at all. I believe you get what you pay for when it comes to nail polish and I have used products that are much more suited for individuals that work with their hands a lot. It is my pet peeve when nail polish chips on the second that it is on and this product did just that. I say pay for quality on this one!
Natalia Q.
The colors are great! I didn't like that the bottle is very little so it doesnt have that much product! Also for the color to actually show in your nail you hve to apply like 4 layers of nail polish. When i used it i almost got to the middle of the bottle when i finished painting my nails!
Angelica S.
Review for: Maybelline New York Sequins by Color Show more...
The colors on this product are phenomenal! I saw them for the first time at my Walmart and the brightness drew my attention! The nail polish goes on nicely and gives the nail and nice coat, the only reason I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the glitter in them doesn't go on very well, either you have WAY too much and it is globby or there is barely any. Other than that it's a great nail polish!
Chrimson E.
It's pretty nice I do find that I have to apply several coats to get a nice even color but for a sale item that was only a little over a dollar I can't be to upset. I bought in a fuchsia and shocking seas. Drys nice lasts for a little while. I like the texture of it after it drys. Decent nail polish recommend!!
christie p.
I have this brand in several colors now. What drew me to them was the incredible array of awesome colors! Purples, blues, greens in addition to the traditional reds, orange, taupe, etc. It's not my absolute favorite polish brand, but it's not bad. I will say that I can't get away with just one coat -- others have said this is rather streaky and they're right. I have to be very careful to get good coverage. I painted them this morning with "Orange Fix". I also own "Styled Out" (medium shade blue with subtle frost), "Magenta Mirage" (pinky/purple...haven't tried that one yet) and "Purple Icon" (beautiful medium shade purple). I think I have another one but can't remember the name now. They retail for about $4.99, but at CVS or Walgreens they're often on sale for 'buy one, get one 50% off'. I don't have any gripes about the bottle or the brush. In fact, the bottle design is rather unique and chic looking. It dries very quickly. The one thing I really don't like about the polish is that you absolutely cannot wear this without a top coat. This is the most matte drying polish I've ever used!...no shine whatsoever! In fact, if I touch them up at the tips during the week, you can tell exactly where the touch up starts and ends just because there's such a difference between the matte of the new application and the top coat gloss of the original. So, touch up's require another application of top coat, which is ok I guess. I use Revlon No-Chip top coat as my top coat. The wear is average for a nail polish -- I do have to touch up by at least mid-week. I'm on a keyboard at work for most of my time, so no surprises there. To conclude, I only gave an overall rating of a "3" because of the matte application and because it can be streaky and you will never get away with just one coat. I will however buy it again...the array of color is amazing. And I have gotten compliments on the colors from friends and strangers alike.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
I used to use this polish all the time until I switched to gel no light needed! When I used this the colors are very bright with a great variety of colors!! The bottle is pretty, the brush is a nice size, easy to apply and goes on very smooth. I would recommend doing 2-3 coats!
Angelica M.
Flushing, NY
Paint the town red is my go to color. It's a very pretty wine color and I have made it my signature nail color. However it does tend to chip after a few days depending on how thick you apply it. It might just be because I use my hands a lot for work that causes the chipping. But for the price and the color it's still worth the buy.
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
I've used other glitter nail polish before and it's so hard to get off. Is this going to be just as much work??
Jessica S.
new rochelle, NY
Favorite color?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
What colors in this line have you tried?
Jessica J.
Is this glitter really chunky and hard to get off?
Lois W.
University Pk, PA
Does it chip off easily for you?