BY MAYBELLINE #21 in Nail Polish

Just off the runway! Nail polish colors straight from the shows of New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

• Ethyl Acetate

• CI 15850 / Red 6 Lake CI 15880 / Red 34 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1

Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Great color selection, applies well. I own about ten of these, the price point is phenomenal, but unfortunately, these nail polishes chip rather quickly on me. I can't say I'd go out of my way to purchase more of them, but the color selection and application is so nice, that I can't guarantee anything.
Review for: Diamond In The Rough
Diamonds are a girls best friend. So is this Diamond in the Rough Nail Lacquer for my 10 digits. I love it and thought it was a really good value for the price point. I thought it went on well and worked to give my nails and toes that sparkle I like. I would buy it again and add it to my collection.
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Washington, MI
I am so in love with this nail polish! I love the color, it is perfect for the summer, I use it every day every week, seriously I love it and it totally goes with my skin! It dries so fast and the smell is not bad! It is not a cheap nail polish, but it totally worth it! I recommend this nail polish!
N Chesterfld, VA
Review for: Home Sweet Chrome
I am completely in love with the Maybelline color show nail lacquer. this home sweet chrome color is absolutely perfect for what I've been looking for. Maybelline is not a pricey bring and so therefore I feel like I got a good deal every time. Definitely run by Walgreens or Walmart and pick some up!
Allison G.
Allison G.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Taupe on Trend
I love these Maybelline nail polishes! They come in a variety of colors. My only complaint is the polish gets chunky and streaky when applying a second coat as if the polish is drying up quickly. But for the price that is not a an issue for me I just add a bit of nail polish remove to it and voilà.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Weatherford, TX
Review for: Hibiscus Haven
I have this polish and it is such a pretty color. Great for spring time, summer time, whenever. It goes on opaque in 2 coats. There are others out there and I have a lot of different brands, but for the price, it's a good product. I change my polish all the time and it is my go to in the summer.
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Gilded Rose
I am a big fan of nail polish, I change it once or twice a week. I love when a polish lasts long and doesn't chip but this one didn't do that. It looked super pretty on my nails, nice shimmer to it but by the 2nd day it was already starting to chip. If it lasted longer I would give it 5 stars.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Shasta Lake, CA
Review for: Rose Rapture
Maybelline has great pigments with their nail polish along with a very wide range of colors to choose from. The only problem I have is if you apply two coats it seems to get bumpy looking and dries slow however the colors are beautiful. I would recommend this as long as you have a nail dryer.
This is one of my favorite shades of green from Maybelline. Currently I am not having this shade because it ran out of stock 😢so I really miss it. Also the plus point is Maybelline offers you a wide range of colors and patterns to choose from. Also it is very affordable. Highly recommended 👍🏻
Mary M.
Mary M.
Doral, FL
I like these nail polishes are pretty colors , but have low coverage it is necessary to apply several layers for color look better, secae also very fast , not much to recommend it. They have a low cost and its container is small. his brush is good but not recommend although I love this brand
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
I've used other glitter nail polish before and it's so hard to get off. Is this going to be just as much work??
new rochelle, ny
Favorite color?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
What colors in this line have you tried?
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Is this glitter really chunky and hard to get off?
Lois W.
Lois W.
Emerson, NJ
Does it chip off easily for you?