BY MAYBELLINE #41 in Nail Polish

Just off the runway! Nail polish colors straight from the shows of New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

• Ethyl Acetate

• CI 42090 / Blue 1

Rhonda S.
Savonburg, KS
Review for: Color
I love the bold color of this polish but was a little disappointed in the thin applicator brush.  It wasn't as smooth or easy to apply because of the brush size.  The polish itself was a little thin for my liking, resulting in having to apply multiple coats to reach the desired coverage and look.  Overall, this wouldn't be what I reached for on a regular basis.
Jessica C.
Review for: 3 Pk, Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer, Crushed Candy #180, 0.23 Fl. Oz
I purchased this polish at my local drugstore. I was initially drawn in by the wonderful shade rage they offered and decided to pick up a few colors since it was affordable (>$5) The color payoff was okay, I needs two coat which is pretty standard for most nail polishes. However I wasn't thrilled with the wear. It lasted about 5 days and by the 2nd or 3rd day the polish looked dull! Like I had powder or something on my nails. I was constantly washing my hands thinking they were dirty but it was just this dull polish. I will not purchase again.
Valerie E.
Maybelline's Color Show nail polishes have to be one of my favorite nail polishes I own. I was surprised to see that they had nail polishes, and by chance, I stumbled upon their set at Walgreens. The colors were bright and bold, and as a nail polish lover, I just had to try them. What I like about them is that they don't chip easy and the color is pigmented. Howevet, some colors were a bit streaky, so I did have to apply more then one coat. I recommend using a base coat on them. I recommend this product to both family and friends, because they are affordable and the colors are bold and beautiful.
Ana Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Son muy buenos estos esmaltes tienen un gran variedad de colores, cuando la aplicas en las uñas secan rápido (lo cual es genial) y te duran aproximadente 4 o 5 días, los colores oscuros son mis favoritos, tienes que aplicarte brillo base y brillo al final de la manicura, si las recomiendo además duran mucho no se ponen espesas ni se secan.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Maybelline The Color Show "Lavender Sparks" Limited Edition Nail Polish
This is one of my favorite polishes. I have this exact color. The blend of colors look like a design the nail shop would create. My daughter also loves this color. For the past two weeks she's been wearing this one. I bought it from the local dollar tree. Very inexpensive, can't beat that price!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Maybelline New York Color Show Nail Polish Ravishing Red Limited Edition #812
I have the color paint the town and it's a beautiful rich vibrant dark red color not so bright. Followed by clear polish but sadly the color is beautiful but it won't last long chips too easily very disappointed in this the picture is actually of same day that I painted my nails
Vandita S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to love these, especially because of the color selection and the price. However, these are some of the worse nail polishes I've ever used, and I do my nails on a bi-weekly basis, so I use a lot of nail polish. They last and work a little better on acrylics than they do on regular natural nails, but either way the formula is so runny and just plain bad.
Emily H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Maybelline The Color Show Nail Polish ~ Mesmerizing Magenta ~ Limited Edition
I have 2 of the color show polishes but not this exact one. I really like the opaque color of these, you really only need one coat, two if you are have more time. I also love how fast these dry. They dry so fast so it is good for a quick manicure but don't expect it to stay on all day. It chips so easily even with a top coat. Overall I like the colors and how fast it dries but I wouldn't count on it looking perfect for very long.
Rachel S.
New Brighton , MN
Review for: Vintage
Wore this color every day for well over a year. What I didn't like was it didn't last long before chipping, I couldn't seem to find a top coat that was compatible, and it took a special finesse to apply. If I didn't get it right and overlapped the polish strokes it was a clumpy mess. It still didn't stop me from buying every last bottle they had at the store and using it every day. Love the finish and love the color
Lady E.
Review for: Color
I like this lip gloss. It has a sheer application, no matter how many coats you apply to your lips. It has a little moisture. The texture is a little sticky. This reminds me of unknown less expensive lip gloss, that you find at the dollar tree store. You have to keep applying several, several times throughout the day. It usually stays on my lips for 40-45 minutes. I have to re-apply it at least once every hour.
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
I've used other glitter nail polish before and it's so hard to get off. Is this going to be just as much work??
Jessica S.
New Rochelle , NY
Favorite color?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
What colors in this line have you tried?
Jessica J.
Is this glitter really chunky and hard to get off?
Lois W.
University Pk, PA
Does it chip off easily for you?