BY MAYBELLINE #21 in Nail Polish

Just off the runway! Nail polish colors straight from the shows of New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

• Ethyl Acetate

• CI 42090 / Blue 1

Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Review for: Gold's Night Out
I bought these to use for myself as well as for my actors and models with my production company, I loved the Green With Envy (320) sea foam color.

PLUS SIDES
-Smooth
-Bold Color
-Long Lasting
-Strong
-Price: Compared to Sally Hansen, amazing price

DOWN SIDES
-Too thick of a brush, you need something smaller to do any styling
Sara M.
Sara M.
Review for: Wine And Forever
Absolutely love this color! The color that you see on the bottle is the same when you put it on unlike other nail polishes. I buy all my nail polishes at Walmart. Wish it was a bit cheaper but overall I really enjoy it. It stays on my nails for longer than any other nail polish on the market and trust me I have tried a lot!
kyndra m.
kyndra m.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Mosaic Prism
I like this brand and nail polish because of the use i get out of it when i do wear it. the pros are that it looks great and is long lasting, i normally buy it at target, i would definitely buy it again. i am a repeat buyer and love the look. and would recommend it to my friends and little girls that like to play "dress up"
Emma K.
Emma K.
Review for: Wine And Forever
I love the formula on this polish. I do not like a nail polish that takes thirty minutes to dry or that dries before I have even finished putting the coat on. This is a great in-between drying time. Also, I love the way that this polish lasts on my nails even with a lot of use of my hands. Great polish and gorgeous color!!
Raiza D.
Raiza D.
Waipahu, HI
I have the shade lavender lustre, which is a cool toned metallic lavender. Although I have warm undertones, this is one product that I think looked like it didn't clash with my skin tone. Although it doesn't last very long, you can help that by adding a top coat. This is one of my favorite nail polishes in my collection.
Khaiyah B.
Khaiyah B.
Durham, NC
Review for: Smoky Black
I love this nail color. This may partially be because black is my favorite color. The lacquer itself is somewhat thick and I think this is good because I can use less nail polish and still have a very long lasting color and shine. The only problem is if you use too much it takes forever to dry and messes up super easily.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
Maybelline is a nice brand, and I like them a lot.
The brush applicator is so easy to use making it idiot proof, for me that is. I purchased this at the local drug store and it was great value. However, as I'm always using my hands and working, its very hard to keep them perfect. They generally chip after the second day
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Nighttime Noise
I totally love this nail Polish. If you paint it over a black base the little blue speckles absolutely glow. It covers and dries very nicely,and is easy to apply. It can be purchased for just around $3.00, depending in where you buy it. I'd you want a cute easy way to add something new to your mani the will do the job.
Erica N.
Erica N.
Nevada , MO
Review for: Taupe on Trend
I absolutely love this color and polish. It's subtle but statement making at the same time. Great for day or night, and really anything you could wear. It's for the most part long wearing and dries the same speed as most polishes do. The first coat did seem to go on slightly streaky, however it was solid by the second.
I like the Maybelline nail color products okay, but they're not my first choice for nail polish. This color is great and does look good on my nails, but it tends to chip very soon after painting and to take a long time to dry (meaning I usually smudge it and/or get fingerprints in it from checking to see if it's dry).
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
I've used other glitter nail polish before and it's so hard to get off. Is this going to be just as much work??
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
new rochelle, ny
Favorite color?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
What colors in this line have you tried?
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Is this glitter really chunky and hard to get off?
Lois W.
Lois W.
Emerson, NJ
Does it chip off easily for you?