BY MAYBELLINE #41 in Nail Polish

Just off the runway! Nail polish colors straight from the shows of New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

• Ethyl Acetate

• CI 42090 / Blue 1

Lauren C.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so head over heels in love with their glitter polishes! they last such a long time and apply very well to the nail. I have no issues when it's time to change my polish
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have one if the best nail polish out there, one swipe for color payoff and the color selection is pretty great. They have a variety of colors that will suit all skin tone. The price is great
Kaitlyn M.
Review for: Other
I am not great at keeping my nail polish looking nice but color show lasts a lot longer for me without chipping or peeling. I also like how small the brush is. The shade range is pretty varied.
Reina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Súper bien me gusta muchísimo y...ojalá encontrar más como éste y así darle a mí familia esté producto además este producto no sirve para la vida diaria me encanta 😙😍😘
Mariah L.
Sealy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shades of these polisbes are really nice but I find that I have to do several coats before the polish comes out opaque enough for me. The price is nice though.
Sara M.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color selection. I personally feel as thought you need to wear a top coat to get the best wear. It does chip around the tips which is why I took off a star.
Andrea M.
CHICAGO, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
good stay in color for at least 4 days just relaxing hah... not pricey at all and have most of the favorite colors this one here it's one of the nice colors for me.
raven b.
Needles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great nail Polish. Last for a couple of days before it chips off. Can't wait to use it again for Halloween. It will go great with my costume. #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Review for: Fuchsia Fever
It's not a bad brand to use though it took me a few coats to get it to be a nice color. I am not overly fond with the dark colors but I wanted to try something new. The bottle is easy to open which i love and it goes on nice though like I said it takes a bit for the color to have full coverage. I am not too sure if all of them are the same but I would not get this shade again.
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a person who loves all things nail polish I am always on the look out for affordable but durable and beautiful new polishes. I bought this once when it was on sale and did not regret it. I bought a couple different colors and will be probably be buying more soon. It has good pigment and color and many different colors to chose from. Goes on well and dries at a reasonable time. Maybe not the most durable polish you can get but definitely better than a lot of other brands.
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
I've used other glitter nail polish before and it's so hard to get off. Is this going to be just as much work??
Jessica S.
New Rochelle , NY
Favorite color?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
What colors in this line have you tried?
Jessica J.
Is this glitter really chunky and hard to get off?
Lois W.
University Pk, PA
Does it chip off easily for you?