BY MAYBELLINE #21 in Nail Polish

Just off the runway! Nail polish colors straight from the shows of New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

• Ethyl Acetate

• CI 42090 / Blue 1

Shira M.
Shira M.
Needham, MA
The maybelline color show veils nail lacquer top coat is the best top coat that I have ever bought. I have bought and used a lot of top coats but this one works the best. It keeps the polish on for weeks at a time and looks amazing on your nails. I recommend this top coat to anyone who is looking for a top coat that will make you color stay on as long as possible!
Abby N.
Abby N.
Chaska, MN
Review for: Corrupted Black
The first couple times it used this product I loved it. Recently every time I put it on it is super bubbly and then it dries with that texture. I would give this product 5 stars but it doesn't go on smooth. I would but this predict again to see if it was just that bottle because it seems very weird. Also mins is not expired because I bought it about a month ago.
Chandler B.
Chandler B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This nailpolish is quite mediocre. The pigmentation is sheer even though the actual product is thick and the brush is one of the worst brushes I've ever used on a nail polish bottle. The colour, however, is very pretty and after a second coat it is fairly opaque. It is a tiny bottle, like that of a sample almost. But they are cheap so I still might buy another.
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Review for: Maybelline New York Sequins by Color Show
This was my very first set of numbers of the Sprint I would not say I'm a hundred percent satisfied with this because I do it very easily with it and it is very thin not better than what a lot of the other stuff is but same as I do not want to have to keep adding coats or having to take off nail polish keep it it's not worth the money or the time with it
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: Gold's Night Out
I'm seriously in love with this nail polish. Every time I wear it, I feel like the Effie Trinket of Texas. It is so so very pigmented and the color is wonderful. I apply gold sparkles over this or leave it plain. 2 coats is really all you need and it takes a while to chip. Great price range, great nail polish. I would give it more than 5 stars if I could
Holly L.
Holly L.
Review for: Deep In Violet
Bright Bold & Beautiful. A nail color I adore. Dries fairly quick and doesn't require a bunch of coats like some nail polishes do. It last a fairly decent amount of time before it chips any and for my personally that's saying a lot. I lift weights every day and wash my hands a ridiculous amount of times being in the medical field. Good color and wear.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
As cheap as this name polish is, I am impressed as to how well it works. The color pay off is wonderful, and the actual application went on nicer than some of the higher priced other brands that I've tried. I'd definitely buy this again. Especially in colors that I want, but know I won't wear that often. It saves on the budget. Recommended a go.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My boyfriend picked up a few of these for me as a gift, and I'm pretty impressed with them! I have the colors "Bold Gold", "Carbon Frost", and "Urban Utopia", and they're all very pigmented and vibrant! The formula is very workable as well. My only complaint is that these chip pretty easily, and only look nice for about 2-3 days after applying.
Naomi A.
Naomi A.
Eugene , OR
Review for: Gilded Rose
This stuff is so sparkly and opaque on the first coat. It is definitely one of my favorite glitter nail polishes out of all the ones I own. If I ran out I would probably have to buy another bottle. It's pretty good for the price. I like to wear this stuff alone or on top of other colors. It work great to just paint one nail for an accent nail.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Thompsons Station, TN
Okay so I have a few different colors, green with envy, magenta, and gray. The green (which is more like a seafoam) has the best coverage after two coats. The magenta still shows my nailbed, and the gray is probably my favorite of the three. I only paid $1 for each one on sale, so the fact that they aren't perfect isn't a deal breaker.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
I've used other glitter nail polish before and it's so hard to get off. Is this going to be just as much work??
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
new rochelle, ny
Favorite color?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
What colors in this line have you tried?
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Is this glitter really chunky and hard to get off?
Lois W.
Lois W.
Emerson, NJ
Does it chip off easily for you?