BY MAYBELLINE #58 in Nail Polish

Just off the runway! Nail polish colors straight from the shows of New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

• Ethyl Acetate

• CI 15850 / Red 6 Lake CI 15880 / Red 34 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1

Savanna V.
Somerset , WI
The color really pops and application is usually easy and smooth but it does chip rather quickly. However, for the price and color choices, i still keep it around!
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Review for: Onyx Rush, Other more...
Maybelline is such a trusted brand in my book, and I love their nail polishes. When they say color show, they mean it. SO many color ranges and shades in this collection! The consistency of the polish is great, it dries quickly, and the quality is on point, especially for the price. I definitely recommend!
Erin S.
Little Falls
I started using this nail polish after a friend recommended it and it’s one of my favorite polishes. The colors and collections have something for everyone. The quality is great and it’s cheap! It’s not specially quick dry but it does dry faster than OPI and Essie.
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.
Danita L.
Pueblo, CO
Review for: Paint The Town more...
I was disappointed that the polish chipped after a day on my hands. The color was really pretty but it did take 3 coats to cover well and it didn't dry smooth. It looked like there were air bubbles or streaks in it. I would not buy again.
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
I wish the bottles were bigger, but the colors are so nice and they actually changed the bottles to square I believe. They dry nicely and they don't need too many coats for the colors to come out. They are fairly priced in my opinion.
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport, CT
Maybeline is a great brand. They have been around forever and I really love their products. They are of good value and have a reasonable price point. They really care about their brand because the quality of products are long lasting.
Sammy C.
Hamilton, OH
My favorite brand of nail polish I go to if I’m looking for a quick color change. It’s sold in almost every drug store, and they have a variety of colors to choose from. It’s also extremely affordable as well which is huge.
Mariah C.
I bought a few colors and textures in this brand and they have done alright so far. The matte colors tend to wear down quickly, so I’d invest in a good top coat to go with these. Not the top quality but good for the price.
Angelica M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Other more...
I have one of their nail polishes that I stumbled across when looking for a purple polish. It’s a really nice color although I had to layer it quite a bit. It’s nice but I like other polishes I have in my collection better
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
I've used other glitter nail polish before and it's so hard to get off. Is this going to be just as much work??
Jessica S.
new rochelle, NY
Favorite color?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
What colors in this line have you tried?
Jessica J.
Is this glitter really chunky and hard to get off?
Lois W.
University Pk, PA
Does it chip off easily for you?