BY MAYBELLINE #41 in Nail Polish

Just off the runway! Nail polish colors straight from the shows of New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

• Ethyl Acetate

• CI 42090 / Blue 1

Kelli B.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the variety of colors in these polishes but they had poor color payoff and were very watery. You would have to apply 3-4 coats to get the color to show up.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
it’s a little bit sticky and takes a while to dry, but otherwise it’s pretty good. needs at least 3 coats, but will dye your nails if you don’t use a base coast and chips easily. is cheap though, and pretty color.
Tabitha C.
Church Hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highly recommend!!! I can't say enough about how much I love everything Maybelline! From the makeup to nails! My nails are super shiny i LOVE how my nails look! Highly recommend!
Bianca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Picked up a few of these in different colors and I like them all. I like the consistency of them, on the thinner side so they go on nice and smooth. Very happy with this product and would recommend it to others
Caitlin D.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is bold on my nails and the formula went on smoothly. It lasted a long time which is the most important factor for me. The price is great for the quality too!
Would definitely recommend to others
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product!!! I love the formula it is very smooth and easy to use and makes this product just amazing. It is very easy to find and I think that it is worth the price and I would buy this product again! I highly recommend this product!
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
Review for: Dust of Bronze
Pretty good drug store polish! It gets the job done, you can even get away with time good coat. Use a really good topcoat (out the door is the best) and you can get some good wear from this polish! Great color choices! I would recommend
Viktoria B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was impressed, because i just need one layer and it is already full coverage. Also it lays even on the nail. The only minus: The nail polish itself in the bottle dried out on already a few months.
Gabriela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the biggest disappointments that I have taken with the Maybelline brand, I went to the store and was super excited to try this new nail painting, the color seemed spectacular but its duration leaves much to be desired ... First I want I started with what I liked, the packaging is very cute, the product is distributed evenly and is very easy to apply (it does not run sideways), its drying is fast, but when it comes to its duration it really seems to me Poor and this for me is of paramount importance, I work, study, I am a mother and I have a busy life, as a fashion blogger and working in the beauty industry I must always be perfect, and if I take 1 hour to get my Nails the least I hope is that the enamel is good and do not fall off just looking at it ... For this reason I give nail polish Maybelline 2 stars, I am attentive to any doubt girls, a kiss!
noor e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brand. The colors are really pretty and I don't have to do too many coats which is nice. I only buy it on sale though because I can typically find similar colors from other brands for cheaper but it's a great product
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
I've used other glitter nail polish before and it's so hard to get off. Is this going to be just as much work??
Jessica S.
New Rochelle , NY
Favorite color?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
What colors in this line have you tried?
Jessica J.
Is this glitter really chunky and hard to get off?
Lois W.
University Pk, PA
Does it chip off easily for you?