BY MAYBELLINE #21 in Nail Polish

Just off the runway! Nail polish colors straight from the shows of New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

• Ethyl Acetate

Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Washington, GA
Review for: Nighttime Noise
I loved this polish at first. Of course, it is a top coat. So if you wear it alone its going to look like you glued confetti to your fingernails. But wearing on top of a solid color of looks great. I found that the formula dried out quickly and the product in the bottle thickened and was impossible to apply after about a month of owning it. I'm always careful to close my bottles tighty, so I'm not sure how that happened.
Zuleima S.
Zuleima S.
Tengo este producto pero en el tono shocking seas 370. Soy amante de las cosas de maybelline y este me parece un muy lindo nail polish. Tiene un coloe muy bonito, una linda pigmentación rápida, pero creo que se tarda un poco para secarse, es un poco espesa, y algo pequeña la brocha entonces cuando queda poco producto, no alcan la brocha hasta allá, así que no se le saca el 100% del producto, sólo por esto 4 estrellas.
Yashashvi M.
Yashashvi M.
New Castle, DE
I have always been a fan of Maybelline products. To me this product was no surprise. The quality is really nice. They lasted pretty long compared to other polishes I have tried. I really liked the color. This color is perfect for summer and reminds me of something fresh. The brush had a decent size. Two strokes of nail polish and I was good to go. The only thing that got me upset was the amount of time it took to dry.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
Review for: NEW Maybelline Color Show Limited Edition Nail Polish - 990 Azure Seas
As a momma who is constantly using her hands, whether it be to wash dishes, change diapers, or give baths, I am always looking for a nail polish that can keep up with my hectic lifestyle. I don't have time to paint my nails every other day so I was really happen when trying out this brand and seeing that it stays without the slightest chip for over a week! I will definitely be purchasing more colors from maybelline
Missy F.
Missy F.
Corona, CA
Review for: Pink and Proper
This is a really gorgeous light pink that can be good to use all year round! The color show formula from Maybelline is a really nice polish that goes on easily and stays on for a decent time compared to other polishes! my only gripe is that its a fairly small bottle for the price (if you buy it at full retail) so try to wait for BOGO sales or try and find a coupon so that you can try other colors, too!
Tonya N.
Tonya N.
Naples, FL
Review for: Taupe on Trend
Absolutely love this color it's a great color to wear on nails as an everyday simple look. I have a lot of colors in this particular brand. All of the colors are stunning and some are quite unique to this line only I find. My only complaint is that I wish it would last longer than the 2/3 days I get out of it before it starts to chip. I usually fix by adding a coat then topcoat again.
Meghann S.
Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
I wasn't sure how much I would like this polish when I bought it using a gift card at Walmart, but I had been eyeing it on the shelves for awhile and thought I would give it a shot. I got a few of the holographic colors and was happily surprised! It has great coverage and the holographic colors are really neat! With a clear top coat I got this to last a week with no major chipping.
Ale D.
Ale D.
I paint my nails once a week and for me it's important that the paint doesn't crack, I find that this one last for like 4 days until it starts to crack. I need to put more that 1 coat of pain some time but it still crack 4/5 days later.
Something good about these nail polishes is that it dry fast though and the variety of color is immense plus the colors are very vibrant and shiny.
Kristy I.
Kristy I.
Tehachapi, CA
Review for: Home Sweet Chrome
I have one heck of a time with any nail polish on my natural nails, and unfortunately, this one is no different. What is different is the incredible pigmentation and metallic payoff in one coat. It is better in two coats, but one is sufficient. Make sure you use a base coat because it does stain a little If you are into deep, midnight charcoal-y blues, you will love this shade!
Vandita S.
Vandita S.
I really wanted to love these, especially because of the color selection and the price. However, these are some of the worse nail polishes I've ever used, and I do my nails on a bi-weekly basis, so I use a lot of nail polish. They last and work a little better on acrylics than they do on regular natural nails, but either way the formula is so runny and just plain bad.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
I've used other glitter nail polish before and it's so hard to get off. Is this going to be just as much work??
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
new rochelle, ny
Favorite color?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
What colors in this line have you tried?
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Is this glitter really chunky and hard to get off?
Lois W.
Lois W.
Emerson, NJ
Does it chip off easily for you?