BY MAYBELLINE #41 in Nail Polish

Just off the runway! Nail polish colors straight from the shows of New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

• Ethyl Acetate

• CI 42090 / Blue 1

Erinn S.
Tualatin, OR
Review for: Gilded Rose
I love love how the pink nail polish makes my nails pop!! Such a fun color. I absolutely love pink!! I would definitely recommend it to others to try it out. Love ❤️
Danita L.
Review for: Paint The Town
I was disappointed that the polish chipped after a day on my hands. The color was really pretty but it did take 3 coats to cover well and it didn't dry smooth. It looked like there were air bubbles or streaks in it. I would not buy again.
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish the bottles were bigger, but the colors are so nice and they actually changed the bottles to square I believe. They dry nicely and they don't need too many coats for the colors to come out. They are fairly priced in my opinion.
Angelica M.
Huntington Pk, CA
Review for: Other
I have one of their nail polishes that I stumbled across when looking for a purple polish. It’s a really nice color although I had to layer it quite a bit. It’s nice but I like other polishes I have in my collection better
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the variety of colors in these polishes but they had poor color payoff and were very watery. You would have to apply 3-4 coats to get the color to show up.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
it’s a little bit sticky and takes a while to dry, but otherwise it’s pretty good. needs at least 3 coats, but will dye your nails if you don’t use a base coast and chips easily. is cheap though, and pretty color.
Bianca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Picked up a few of these in different colors and I like them all. I like the consistency of them, on the thinner side so they go on nice and smooth. Very happy with this product and would recommend it to others
Caitlin D.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is bold on my nails and the formula went on smoothly. It lasted a long time which is the most important factor for me. The price is great for the quality too!
Would definitely recommend to others
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product!!! I love the formula it is very smooth and easy to use and makes this product just amazing. It is very easy to find and I think that it is worth the price and I would buy this product again! I highly recommend this product!
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
Review for: Dust of Bronze
Pretty good drug store polish! It gets the job done, you can even get away with time good coat. Use a really good topcoat (out the door is the best) and you can get some good wear from this polish! Great color choices! I would recommend
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
I've used other glitter nail polish before and it's so hard to get off. Is this going to be just as much work??
Jessica S.
New Rochelle , NY
Favorite color?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
What colors in this line have you tried?
Jessica J.
Is this glitter really chunky and hard to get off?
Lois W.
University Pk, PA
Does it chip off easily for you?