BY MAYBELLINE #21 in Nail Polish

Just off the runway! Nail polish colors straight from the shows of New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

• Ethyl Acetate

• CI 42090 / Blue 1

Emily S.
Emily S.
Fort Myers, FL
I was skeptical about how well a store bought Holigraphic Nail Polish could work, but I was pleasantly surprised by Maybelline's Color Show Holographic Nail Lacquer! Well more I was blown away! I purchased Lavendar Lustre and as soon as I used it I knew I had to eventually purchase the entire collection! I've added a few other colors to my collection, and will slowly be making sure I have doubles of every color they make! As a 90's kid I love a good holographic anything! And my two year old loves it on her toes as well!
Blanca T.
Blanca T.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Blue Bombshell
Color is great, good coverage, and I'm especially please to be finding these glittery nail polishes that have small enough glittery particles that it still behaves like a smooth, opaque nail polish. Brush is fine, too. Seems to be wearing reasonably well, too. Not the most durable polish I've had, but good (thus only 4 stars) Also, as I am wearing it away (I can be pretty rough on my hands, I'll admit), it is just wearing off slowly around the edges - not chipping or peeling, like some others do. Nice!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I don't like these at all. I've tried three different colors and hated the results with all of them. The polish goes in really uneven. It applies heavy in some areas and extremely thin in others no matter how little I put on the brush. I find that I need to put two to three coats on my nails but the third coat is so thick that it doesn't dry right no matter how much time I wait to apply. Also, compared to other brands, there's just not a lot in this bottle anyway. I won't be buying this again. Nope.
Aryan S.
Aryan S.
Danville, VA
This isn't my favorite line of nail colors; I have a few of them because they are great for the price.They chip but most nail polishes do on my nails cause I put them through a lot. I own three right now,(I gave my sister a couple that I had a while back though I can't remember the names of those).My favorite of these is "Twilight Rays" 240. I also have "Green With Envy" 320 which I purchased in Walmart and "Pink Shock" 200 that I received as a present(I don't particularly like that color on me)
Kia S.
Kia S.
Philadelphia, PA
I was first introduced this nail polish line during my time at New York Fashion Week. It's an okay product, but I wish it wasn't so thin. I give myself a mani & pedi once a week sometimes using this nail polish and I notice that it lasts better on my feet than my hands as it starts to chip in like a few days. I love the fact that there are so many color options to choose from. Overall, it's an okay product, but just keep your eyes open for other nail polish brands that work better.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
The price on this is a great deal and the colors are very bright. The only problem with this for me is it takes a lot of coats to go on and show up well. I used three coats to really get it to "pop" and fully cover my nails. Also it didn't quite last as long as other nail polishes I have purchased even ones in the same price range. But if you have the time to keep your nails painted around 2-3 times a week, this nail polish has beautiful colors to work with :)
Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.
Maybelline's Color Show Nail Color is one of the best drugstore polishes out there. The colors are not too sheer. They are surprisingly opaque with a single coat, although another coat is always recommended for maximum color. The shine is great, and every color I've tried is beautiful. Together with base and topcoat, these polishes are almost unchippable. They are great for their price. I recommend them for whoever hasn't tried them out yet.
Rosselyn M.
Rosselyn M.

Maybelline nail polish is perfect ! their colors are really beautiful and my nails look great with my favorite color is aquamarine is really beautiful and I love , I'm completely in love with the brand in all its forms , both makeup for the face as their looks incredible nails , variety colors allows us greater amount of choice and this is very important because the girls love to look good and be able to choose when it comes to our makeup .
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
I have 6 bottles of this product I am not a fan because it has very thin coat and I had to climb a b426 code to get a natural close as any other nail polish wood and then it feels really easy after the first hour I got chips because you're beautiful and the price is kind of costly for how much you have to add your clothes and everything at the formula would change I would buy more until then I will not be purchasing any more
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Review for: Deep In Violet
So,so pretty.I like these polishes.They dry fairly quickly and the brush is the perfect shape.I find the darker colors chip a little bit more,but I think that's normal.I love this color in the Winter and Fall months,when I look for a darker color on my shorter,natural nails.The color range is a little limited,but Maybelline makes up for it with all their different polish formulas. I'm generally a fan of Maybelline cosmetics.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
I've used other glitter nail polish before and it's so hard to get off. Is this going to be just as much work??
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
new rochelle, ny
Favorite color?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
What colors in this line have you tried?
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Is this glitter really chunky and hard to get off?
Lois W.
Lois W.
Emerson, NJ
Does it chip off easily for you?