BY MAYBELLINE #49 in Nail Polish

Just off the runway! Nail polish colors straight from the shows of New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

• Ethyl Acetate

• CI 15850 / Red 6 Lake CI 15880 / Red 34 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1

Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
I own this nail polish and three different shades and not all are created equal. I'm giving this product three stars but let me break it down to you if I was reviewing only the color azure 990 this product would receive five stars. With a name like color show you better show me some color and this blue does just that it is full of pigment. The polish itself has a nice consistency doesn't clump or drag. Now the fierce and Tangy 230 is what appears to be a very nice yellow until you try to put it on your nails. In order to achieve the color that it appears to be you would need about 18,000 3740 coats. That leaves us with pretty in polka 85 which is a lighter pink with white and black sparkles this one would receive five stars for me hands-down. The pink is a little sheer but it's a medium pink and the sparkles or colored flecks of black and white pair very nicely with the shade. I use this on my daughters nails quite frequently and she adores it and so do her friends.
Pinturas de uñas, las adoro... pero me ha dejado buenos y malos ratos, en la parte buena me parece que es un buen producto, seca rapido (lo cual es muy importante para las inquietas como yo) tiene hermosos colores... la parte mala... los tonos claros son brillos, tengo que dar varias capaz para obtener un mas o menos el tono que deseo, y esto hace que la pintura se caiga con mas facilidad porque mis uñas son naturales, asi que es una relacion amor odio, me encantan pero algunas no me gustan.. // nail polish, I love them ... but has left me good and bad times, in large part I think it is a good product, dry fast (which is very important for restless like me) has beautiful colors ... the bad part ... the light tones are glosses, I have to give several able to obtain a more or less the tone I want, and this causes the paint to peel more easily because my nails are natural, so is a relationship I love hate, love me but some do not like ..
Cikeily C.
Cikeily C.
I purchased these for nail stamping art and with the wide range of colors I received I will be having a lot of fun. I received 2 different blues and 2 different greens which are colors I didn't have any of previous to buying this set. The bottles are not quite as big as normal size bottles. The polish goes on smoothly and like most if you are covering an entire nail will require at least 2 coats for full coverage. The polish also dried quite quickly. I did receive this set at a reduced price in return for my honest opinion. I do not give my opinion or review lightly as I myself rely on the opinions and reviews of others when making my own purchasing decisions. I tell it like I see it no matter if I pay full price or receive at a discount. I would definitely recommend this set to anyone who wants a nice selection of good nail polish.
Eneida F.
Eneida F.
Tucson, AZ
would HIGHLY recommend This set! I was worried that the bottles would be small because you get so many for such a good price, but they are full sized. And I was also worried that the quality of the nail polish was going to suck. But Its actually VERY nice. It covers well with one coat and is true to color. I am someone who does my nails ALOT!!!! And I am pretty picky when it comes to nail polish, but I LOVEEEEEEEE THIS! I can actually say that this may be my favorite brand of nail polish I have tried so far. My first pick used to be china glaze, but this covers just as well, with beautiful colors and its affordable. Compared to paying $5 a bottle for most other polishes.
Jina A.
Jina A.
Inkster, MI
I use this Black Most out of all my other black polishes.It goes on Smooth&Sooth a really nice Matte Finish. Mostly only 1Coat is needed maybe 2 & it last more than 3days. If you wear acrylic Nails it will last over 5days(it does for me anyway)
This collection has around 4-5 other Blacks all in different finishes like Patent Black,Shiny etc.I have them all. If your into Stamping Nail Art I hear this color/brand is good for that also good for WaterMarblE Nail Art.
I definitely recommend it&the whole collection especially if your looking for a good polish but something inexpensive&you use Black alot.
You can find them at CVS,Rite-aid, Walmart,Meijer,Target etc.
divya m.
divya m.
Tampa, FL
Ok for starters, this line has beautiful colors! So many of them. Now my experience with this line was pretty ok. There was a bit of staining, but I figured my basecoat wasn't strong enough. But there was an upside: it did last a pretty long time, and didn't chip! Now, that could be that I have a wonderful topcoat (which I do)😏. But I'm choosing to have faith in Maybelline because they have so many products I love and believe in. So ladies, if I were you, I'd use this product. If you're worried about staining, double up on basecoat or spring for the good stuff. These colors are too pretty to pass up. Here's to pretty nails that pop! Till next time!! 💋
Laura A.
Laura A.
I found this polish to be very strong and shiny. My Nails peel and break a lot so usually even the best polishes don't stand a chance but this polish always stays until I use remover. I've used it to fill in the gap as my nails grew out when I had a gel manicure with a color that matched one of these polishes and it was great. It's not expensive which is nice. I've been using "Keep Up the Flame" which is one of the best true (but deep, not orange or pink... it's slightly blue based) Red. The color is bright and very shiny. It is chip resistant but to make it more resilient and keep up the shine I apply top coat every other day or as needed
Emma P.
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
Review for: Go Nude
This is one of the worst nail polishes I have ever tried. It takes about three coats simply because it dries too quickly, and therefore, you have to fix and patch each coat. It is impossible to apply one coat and make that look perfect. After it dries, it messes up so easily as well. I was very careful not to touch anything or do much with my hands for an hour, but still most of my nails now have either scratches or different textures from brushing clothing, etc. And it continues to peel and clump and anything else that you can imagine that would ruin the once painstakingly smooth coats I put on.
Vada R.
Vada R.
Alvarado, TX
Hello everyone, I love maybelline make up , nail polish basically any product from them , because all the stuff they make work's very good ,and alot of their stuff isn't pricey but its not to cheap either , Now these types of polishes look good on bright polishes like white, pink, gold, sliver, red, green any colors like that because it gives it a cool effect , or you can always keep puting that same polish over and over again , and that look's cool too. You can get these polishes at heb, Sally's,and walmart ♡
Yall have a bless day ♡
Kate W.
Kate W.
Cocoa, FL
Review for: Smoky Black
I picked this up at Target a while back because I was looking for a good "winter" color that could be dressy for formal parties. The color was very pretty and the price was good. Unfortunately that's about it. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch, but this polish did not last at all. I've tried different base coats and top coats, but no matter what it starts chipping terribly after only a couple of hours. I may try another formula because I do like the Maybelline brand in general, but I probably won't buy from this line again.
Eva A.
Eva A.
Is it just a clear cote of glitter? Or does it actually have color with it?
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Waldron, MI
How is this nail polish? Does it last like it says? I love this color!
How long does it stay on?
Christina P.
Christina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Most glitters are like this. However, you can peel them off if with a little work. If you are taking it off with nail polish remover, soak some cotton in the remover and cover with foil for about five minutes. With minimal pressure, it comes off very easily.
Dani M.
Dani M.
I love these, amazing color but not sure about the glitter, most of it hang off your nail when it dries. But is pretty and classy ;)