BY MAYBELLINE #53 in Nail Polish

Just off the runway! Nail polish colors straight from the shows of New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

• Ethyl Acetate

• CI 42090 / Blue 1

Buy on Walmart*
Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
Okay, so I love that the colors and finishes are so unique and adorable. But, this polish does not last! Not on your nails and not in the bottle! I can’t go a couple hours without this polish chipping! Also the polish in the bottle will settle in only a week without using it. I have a ton of bottles that are simply unusable because they have separated so much that it requires a machine to reincorporate the polish.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
This is a gorgeous intense blue. It is deep without being so dark that you lose that gorgeous blue that you're looking for. It applies evenly. Usually my biggest complaint with a blue this dark is that it gets gloopy (thick) and doesn't apply evenly but that is not the case with this. It is a beautiful color and can be found anywhere.
Jordan B.
Review for: Go Nude more...
Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish is amazing! There are so many pros to it including the fact that it didn't chip easily, lasted quite a while, the color was beautiful, and the consistency was great without being too thick or thin. I have never found a nude color like Go Nude that i loved but i do love this!
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Review for: Onyx Rush, Other more...
Maybelline is such a trusted brand in my book, and I love their nail polishes. When they say color show, they mean it. SO many color ranges and shades in this collection! The consistency of the polish is great, it dries quickly, and the quality is on point, especially for the price. I definitely recommend!
Charlotte W.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great nail polish. I really like any nail polish as if you use it properly all of them are great and stay on without chipping. This brand has very vibrant and nice colors and drys quick. It’s fairly priced as well. I highly recommend this.
Catherine S.
This is one of my go to products... I would totally recommend this product.. The price isn’t bad either ... The colors and texture is everything... I feel like you get what you pay for ....... I would totally recommend more of their products...
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport, CT
Maybeline is a great brand. They have been around forever and I really love their products. They are of good value and have a reasonable price point. They really care about their brand because the quality of products are long lasting.
Brittany J.
Love this cover girl polish, It’s One of my favorites and favorite color as well the price is very affordable and you can’t beat it. It comes in a very nice bottle and is long-lasting. I will highly recommend anyone to try to out.
Alexa W.
Review for: Pink and Proper more...
Very good drugstore nail polish! Goes on like a dream and very nice color! I prefer this over sally hansen. I would say I wish the bottle was bigger. I’ve bought this multiple times before and would definitely recommend to others!
Mariah C.
I bought a few colors and textures in this brand and they have done alright so far. The matte colors tend to wear down quickly, so I’d invest in a good top coat to go with these. Not the top quality but good for the price.
Nalia R.
How long does this polish stay on nails?
Sara D.
Paragould, AR
How long does it last on your nails?
Alicia H.
I hardly do my nails but I heard glitter is hard to remove, is this product hard to remove?
Morgan P.
Kearney, NE
Is this like a light coat glitter or is it more of a thicker glitter that you don't have to put on multiple coats?
Anny A.
Doral, FL
Este esmalte es de buena calidad? O sea tiene larga duración? Y que tal la pigmentación?