BY MAYBELLINE #41 in Nail Polish

Just off the runway! Nail polish colors straight from the shows of New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

• Ethyl Acetate

• CI 42090 / Blue 1

Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product wasn't anything special but it was indeed good with the job. I would recommend this product to a friend or a relative and I would buy again. I wasn't disappointed with the way this product worked. This product definitely was worth the buyg
Charlotte W.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great nail polish. I really like any nail polish as if you use it properly all of them are great and stay on without chipping. This brand has very vibrant and nice colors and drys quick. It’s fairly priced as well. I highly recommend this.
Ana Carolina L.
Review for: Rose Rapture, Blue Bombshell, Gilded Rose
I got here at the store and pick up my car and pick up my dad and pick up my car and pick up my dad and pick up my car and pick up my dad and my car and pick go pick to pick her car pick it at my dad car so you pick me and I’ll pick up
Brittany J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cover girl polish, It’s One of my favorites and favorite color as well the price is very affordable and you can’t beat it. It comes in a very nice bottle and is long-lasting. I will highly recommend anyone to try to out.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Review for: Rose Rapture
This is a bright energetic color, the actual polish takes multiple coats to reach desired color. The bottle is on the small side but at a great cost. The polish gave me 10 days when I applied it with a good base coat and top coat. Drying time was a great plus.
noor e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brand. The colors are really pretty and I don't have to do too many coats which is nice. I only buy it on sale though because I can typically find similar colors from other brands for cheaper but it's a great product
Desiree M.
Bath, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful color options and very easy to use. Dries quickly which is very nice when you have to chase around a 7 month old that’s already started crawling. Repeat buyer as it’s reasonably priced.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Review for: Born With It
I own this nail polish in the colors "Born With It" and "Blue Marks The Spot."  These are great nail polishes. They apply so smoothly and with 2 coats your nails will look beautiful. Maybelline is such a great drugstore brand. They offer such amazing products for great prices. I highly recommend you try these nail polishes!
Angélica G.
Alfred, NY
Review for: Wine And Forever
I love this nail polish! The color is great, the package is perfect and it has nice coverage. I know there are cheaper options but this one worths it totally. For me is a high quality product. I’m happy with my purchase.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Rachel Y.
Oakland Gardens, NY
These colors are so pretty! Where can I get them?
Samantha S.
Waldron, MI
How is this nail polish? Does it last like it says? I love this color!
Morgan P.
Kearney, NE
Is this like a light coat glitter or is it more of a thicker glitter that you don't have to put on multiple coats?
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
How long lasting is this polish? My local H&M has it 50% off so wondering if it is worth stocking up on.
Nalia R.
How long does this polish stay on nails?