BY MAYBELLINE #41 in Nail Polish

Just off the runway! Nail polish colors straight from the shows of New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

• Ethyl Acetate

• CI 42090 / Blue 1

Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product wasn't anything special but it was indeed good with the job. I would recommend this product to a friend or a relative and I would buy again. I wasn't disappointed with the way this product worked. This product definitely was worth the buyg
Charlotte W.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great nail polish. I really like any nail polish as if you use it properly all of them are great and stay on without chipping. This brand has very vibrant and nice colors and drys quick. It’s fairly priced as well. I highly recommend this.
Ana Carolina L.
Review for: Rose Rapture, Blue Bombshell, Gilded Rose
I got here at the store and pick up my car and pick up my dad and pick up my car and pick up my dad and pick up my car and pick up my dad and my car and pick go pick to pick her car pick it at my dad car so you pick me and I’ll pick up
Brittany J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cover girl polish, It’s One of my favorites and favorite color as well the price is very affordable and you can’t beat it. It comes in a very nice bottle and is long-lasting. I will highly recommend anyone to try to out.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Review for: Rose Rapture
This is a bright energetic color, the actual polish takes multiple coats to reach desired color. The bottle is on the small side but at a great cost. The polish gave me 10 days when I applied it with a good base coat and top coat. Drying time was a great plus.
Mariah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought a few colors and textures in this brand and they have done alright so far. The matte colors tend to wear down quickly, so I’d invest in a good top coat to go with these. Not the top quality but good for the price.
Katy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always loved Maybelline nail polishes and is color Sensational is just exactly the same it last for quite a long time I really enjoy it and sometimes you can find good deals at the Dollar Tree for just a buck!
Madeline C.
Clarence, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall pretty good. Drys kind of fast and looks great! Most of my other nail polish smudges even if i let it dry for a long time. This nail polish does not do that. It lasts a long time too. I would recommend.
SYLVIA S.
E Hazel Crest, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hadRich in Ruby, and I love it! It's a beautiful a dark red shade with a slight hint of burgundy, and it has tiny metallic flecks (smaller than in Ruby Rhinestones). It's great for Christmas time.
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't crazy about how the consistency of the Maybelline color show Nail polish.They chip really easily and is not long lasting at all.Not one of my favorite Nail polishes and also not long wearing.
Merifer A.
Miami, Florida
Is it durable, not removed alone?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Does it go on thick for coverage or is it best to put a solid color polish underneath?
Maru P.
What colors they are best for this season?
Emily B.
Blair , NE
Does this chip really easily? I need a good polish that can handle the tough work my hands go through.
Reagan C.
How is this nail polish? Does this mess up easy? How long does it last?