Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Is this glitter really chunky and hard to get off?
Sofia C.
Sofia C.
Stockton, CA
3 years, 4 months ago
Not at all. Out of all the glitter nail poliThis is probably the easiest one to remove
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Fairbanks, AK
4 years, 6 months ago
No the glitter lays really even and its easy to get off!
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Cantonment, FL
4 years, 7 months ago
It's not hard to get off, but it doesn't come off as quickly as regular polish.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Milwaukie , OR
4 years, 8 months ago
It is hard to get off just like every glitter filled polish. i suggest letting your nails soak in a bowl of remover; if you can use acetone. it is harsher and needs to be used in a well ventilated room but it was cut the work in half. if polish is still stubborn use a file/buffer to get remaining flakes off nail. ALWAYS use a base coat with glitter polishes, will also help with the removal process!
Reiley J.
Reiley J.
Minneapolis, MN
4 years, 9 months ago
No i didn't find it hard at all, it actually peeled off for me
Angelina D.
Angelina D.
Gouverneur, NY
4 years, 9 months ago
I find all glittery nail polishes are a little bit difficult to get off, but comparably this was really simple and easy.
4 years, 9 months ago
It actually peeled off for me.. with a topcoat
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Jefferson, GA
4 years, 9 months ago
Yes it can be hard to get off...tip use an old polish you don't like, but a think coat on your nail, wait about 30-45 seconds and wipe off. It gets a LOT of the glitter off and makes removal much eaiser for me.
4 years, 9 months ago
I do find it a bit of a pain to scrub off. Takes longer than standard polish, for sure.
Hudson, WI
Hudson, WI
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Cape Coral, FL
4 years, 9 months ago
No, it's not hard to get off at all...However, I use it for the tips only, and it's hard for it to stay on..I find myself constantly reapplying. But when I tried it for my whole nail, it did stay on and it was easy to peel off if you didn't want to use remover.