divya m.
Tampa, FL
Ok for starters, this line has beautiful colors! So many of them. Now my experience with this line was pretty ok. There was a bit of staining, but I figured my basecoat wasn't strong enough. But there was an upside: it did last a pretty long time, and didn't chip! Now, that could be that I have a wonderful topcoat (which I do)😏. But I'm choosing to have faith in Maybelline because they have so many products I love and believe in. So ladies, if I were you, I'd use this product. If you're worried about staining, double up on basecoat or spring for the good stuff. These colors are too pretty to pass up. Here's to pretty nails that pop! Till next time!! 💋