Jennifer W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this nail polish and three different shades and not all are created equal. I'm giving this product three stars but let me break it down to you if I was reviewing only the color azure 990 this product would receive five stars. With a name like color show you better show me some color and this blue does just that it is full of pigment. The polish itself has a nice consistency doesn't clump or drag. Now the fierce and Tangy 230 is what appears to be a very nice yellow until you try to put it on your nails. In order to achieve the color that it appears to be you would need about 18,000 3740 coats. That leaves us with pretty in polka 85 which is a lighter pink with white and black sparkles this one would receive five stars for me hands-down. The pink is a little sheer but it's a medium pink and the sparkles or colored flecks of black and white pair very nicely with the shade. I use this on my daughters nails quite frequently and she adores it and so do her friends.