BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Fake nails see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
I love the colors, love everything about this!! I'd wear them 24/7!! I have pictures soon and would love to have nails that didn't cost a arm and leg to get!
Tawanna A.
Tawanna A.
Dallas
I really will recommend these false nails than any other ones because it's fool people in believing you actually got your nails done from a profession nail salon. Save you so much money from getting your nail done and time .
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
Richmond dale, Ohio
If you are going for that goth or punk look. Best to get online. Very affordable and has best value. Love the bottle the product come in. I use this when I wanna get that goth look. I would buy this and recommend to others.
Tammi J.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Maybeline Color Show Falsies. I really loved the look these false nails gave me. They didn't give off the fake plastic look, which was s definite plus in my book!
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
These nails are a really pretty color! I really like them and recommend them if you want your nails to look nice
iris s.
iris s.
Are very good and last a long time since they do not take off and having different colors are great and very economical
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Los diseños son la lindos y me gusta usarlas porque evitó el pintar mis uña y esperar a que sequen #influensterawards #contest @Influenster