BY MAYBELLINE #15 in Press-on Nails

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fake nails

Buy on Amazon
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
I love the colors, love everything about this!! I'd wear them 24/7!! I have pictures soon and would love to have nails that didn't cost a arm and leg to get!
Ressa H.
Ressa H.
Indianapolis
If we're being honest these fake nails were the best I've ever had they were actually really crappy they came off too easily and the glue that came with it just wouldn't work they were always peeling falling off or splitting and since I'm a busy person to do a lot of housework it's also hard for me to wear fake nails and since they said easy to move in I believe it and I tried them but they ended up peeling off cracking and one of them almost broke my complete nail off I don't recommend us to somebody who likes or fake nails often
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Indianapolis , IN
I rated this product 2 stars because I have wide nail beds and these are not very universal. If they made them a tad bigger then I would definitely rate higher because they have some great designs. The price point is good, but I would not purchase again
The nails are perfect for a night on the town or grabbing a quick dinner with an old friend. I purchased my first set at Walmart and it typically lasts a week. Good quality to be so affordable. And I would strongly recommend to anyone wanting some fun and trendy nails at such a great price
Bailey P.
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Works great. Love the ingredients & how well it goes with my abnormal skin. This product is for anyone. I highly recommend. Even the scent is extremely pleasant. Last for a while & is great for family and friends I would recommend to anyone on the street. Very pleasent packaging!
Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.
Kenilworth
I'm am absolutely crazy when it comes to my nails. They have to look perfect and be done constantly. So when I bought these nails I was nervous to use them for the first time but they came out absolutely stunning. They were very easy to apply and not expensive at all!!
Ebthal S.
Ebthal S.
Dearborn,Mi
I can't ever do my nails most of the time mainly because I'm Muslim and we can't pray with nail polish on and the fact I found these great nails that I could apply and remove whenever I need, is just great. I also bought them multiple times even for my graduation.
Latoya R.
Latoya R.
West Palm Bch, FL
These false nails are great for an every day where they do last quite long I am shocked and surprised. Our use this product maybe twice a month for special occasions or a date night. I would purchase this item again in the many colors that the line has to offer
Casey B.
Casey B.
Not my favorite item. If you can get it on without it sticking to your fingers then kudos to you. I found this product very difficult to apply and once on the nail harder to shape. I don't think I would purchase this again.
Jayme G.
Jayme G.
Chula Vista , CA
These are pretty great. I have short nails for my job, so when I want to get dressed up for something nice it's so easy to go and get a pack of these. Then I don't have to worry about appointments for my nails. They last pretty well, and I would recommend.