Maybelline Color Show Metallics Nail Lacquer - Amethyst Ablaze - 0.23 oz by Maybelline

BY MAYBELLINE #87 in Nail Polish

Maybelline New York Color Show Nail Polish -Amethyst Ablaze see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
These nail polish have the cutest packaging unfortunately I feel like the brush is hard to maneuver around my nail and is too small, so I often have to do servers coats around my nail to finish. Also i feel like they dry to fast when your trying to evenly coat the nails to make them look perfect, so they come out a little uneven.
Billie N.
Westland, MI
I was skeptical when I bought this. But after trying it, it has become one of my favorites!! I really enjoy it, I get constant compliments when I'm wearing it and it goes great with my hair. It doesn't take as long to dry as I thought it would but it's not fast drying. I wouldn't recommend this for a fun different finger nail color.
Nabila A.
Jersey city
I am a sucker for Maybelline brand and their nail paints do a fabulous job. I love and enjoy their colors. My first nail paint was from Maybelline, and this will always be my number one cz' the products are awesome. Their nail paints stay for a good long time. Always a fan!!
Sarah W.
Maysville, GA
I did not like this as much as I thought I would, but it’s a personal preference. I had to put on at least three coats for it to have full depth and when it dried, it was still pliable like if I touched my nails, the polish would move...
Hailey M.
frankfort
This color is so gorgeous and I wish I could wear it all the time. It matches with more colors than you think it would and it always makes me feel very goth Chic haha. I will definitely get this color again when I run out.
Tiffany K.
carlsbad, NM
I love the colorshow line! Such cute topcoats and transforming coats. I love the metallic color of this polish, I expected it to flake off easily, however, it proved me wrong! So pretty! Definitely wanting more shades!
Christina C.
Cane Ridge, TN
I bought this nail polish a while ago. It applies really easy. It goes on smooth. I really like the price of this product. I surprisingly bought this nail polish at bed bath and beyond. I would totally buy it again.
Berenice G.
I love this nail polish so much especially the color it’s one of my favorite colors my little cousin loves it so much she always asks me to paint her nails and it’s so cute and adorable she loves it so much
Hollie S.
Fenton , Mi
I really enjoy these colors, but they do not last long on my fingers, which is pretty disappointing. I was relying on the Maybelline name to ensure I had a higher quality product I could enjoy without having to touch up every few days. Just average to me.
Jessica R.
Murphy , NC
I haven’t used this exact color but I have used some in this region and I love it some crazy colors don’t show up well but with this brand all the colors have shown up great never a disappointment