Maybelline Color Show Jewels Nail Lacquer Top Coat uploaded by Lesley s.Maybelline Color Show Jewels Nail Lacquer Top Coat uploaded by yulissa R.
5 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Adorn your nails with textured gem effects. Trendy top coat nail art designs. The official nail color of mercedes-benz fashion week in new york. Easy-flow brush. Maybelline new york color show jewels nail lacquer top coat is formaldehyde, dbp and toluene free. . â . Why you'll love maybelline color show jewels nail lacquer top coat: polished jewels nail lacquer top coats, straight from the shows the official nail color of mercedes-benz fashion week in new york formaldehyde, dbp and toluene free . â . Directions: first apply a clear base coat to prevent your nails from yellowing and to help your nail color last longer. Choose a base...

Buy on Amazon
kyndra m.
kyndra m.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Mosaic Prism
I like this brand and nail polish because of the use i get out of it when i do wear it. the pros are that it looks great and is long lasting, i normally buy it at target, i would definitely buy it again. i am a repeat buyer and love the look. and would recommend it to my friends and little girls that like to play "dress up"
AMANDEEP K.
AMANDEEP K.
Westbury, NY
Love using this over nude or pink nail polish! I usually do 2 coats and then use a top coat over it and it looks so good.I love all the glitter of this enamel and is sooo cheap, its coverage is very good and buy it at Walgreens.Really love this product can't change it over this one I never second-guess myself with
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Review for: Mosaic Prism
This whole line of nail polish is exactly what I look for in a brand. Quick drying time, vibrant color, and chip resistant, Maybelline line is great. I got this color on my nails at a salon for a special occasion and it looked great. it is one of my favorite I would definitely recommend it to others 💗
carly y.
carly y.
Plantation, FL
Review for: Precious Pearl
This top coat is a great size and has a lot of product so running out isn't a worry. It is easy to apply/use even on my first try. The color is nice and has a great consistency. It is very similar to other top and base coats so i probably would not repurchase it.
member-1500eef48
member-1500eef48
Carrollton, MO
Review for: Mosaic Prism
I love my nails painted but I'm not very good at it. When my granddaughter comes to visit, she loves to pamper grandma and she loves to paint my fingernails. I try to keep this on hand because it is so great for my nails and my granddaughter can use it easily.
Katty X.
Katty X.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Gleaming Graphite
When you first apply the nail polish, it applies very easy, but it starts to get clumpy after the first coat. When taking off the nail polish, it's very difficult due to the jewels in the nail polish. Overall it's a pretty nail polish but difficult to handle!
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Gilded In Gold
I am a nail tech so I have huge collections of different brands of nail polish and one that I love is color show. I have over 60 different colors of Color Show polish. I love the formula, the colors, the consistency, and the price. I even buy as gifts
Moon B.
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Mosaic Prism
It is amazing to have such a party color! But i would not repurchase this because it took hours to rub this nail polish off. even with dipping my fingers to acetone did not help. The glitter afterwards got everywhere so i would not recommend to anyone.
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Longview, WA
This top coat layer has helped a lot in the past and allows me to make my nails look smoother and prettier. It also helps them from chipping so soon, however they do chip in about 2-3 days. I would like something that would last like a week or more.
Kathyy A.
Kathyy A.
Roselle Park, NJ
Review for: Gilded In Gold
I love this nail polish because the gold glitter is just so opaque and in your face ! I absolutely love the boldness and the wear is very good, the price is affordable. This just gives such a nice added touch to a Normal manicure.