Maybelline Color Show Fashion Prints Nail Stickers uploaded by Marlyne B.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Easy to apply in three simple steps: 1.Select a sticker that best fits each nail. 2. Lay the sticker over the bare nail and apply a little pressure over the entire surface of the nail using the cuticle stick 3. Fold the spare top of sticker over nail...

• I've been looking fir these for a long time but I still d...1 Answers
Maybelline Color Show Fashion Prints Nail Stickers
I gave these nail stickers a try but I wouldn't use them again. The stickers are extremely long so I had to cut the stickers and file them down a lot to the size of my nail. It's difficult to get it just right and when it's on it's very flat and see through so it looks fake. I didn't care for the pattern either.
Liz R.
Paramount, CA
When I saw these I wasn't sure they would work. I didn't like the idea of having stickers on my nails, but I had to give them a try. I'm glad I did because they worked really well! They lasted longer than regular nail polish. The only problem was getting them off. It did leave some residue, but with nail polish I was able to remove it.
Saleha R.
Bolingbrook
I was impressed by the pigmentation of these shadows. Since the shadow tends to have fallout, its best to apply these shadows with any liquid base spray, like MAC fix plus , or even spraying some water onto your brush will work. That'll have the shadowsstick onto the brush.
Maybelline EyeStudio Eyeshadow Quad
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
Once I figured out how to use these, they were awesome. I had a hard time applying them without wrinkles at first, but with a little practice, I got the hang of it. I added a clear top coat to these once I got then adhered to my nails and they lasted FOREVER!! I was very pleased with the outcome.
Lindsay J.
There is so many pretty colors and designs with the nail stickers. I have not found any good luck using them. They would not stay on my nails long at all. They are fun looks for a short time, maybe would work better with a clear top coat but not something I would recomend if you are looking for a longer term nail sticker.
Emmy C.
Delmar, DE
I love these!! They are a great way to have a salon look with less than the price of a salon visit. They are hard to apply by yourself. Unless you are experienced. I found these at CVS but saw them cheaper at Walmart! Maybelline Color Show Fashion Prints Nail Stickers
Janelle C.
Geneva
I purchased these when I was on the go in a hurry . They were hard for me to maneuver I'm not quite sure if it was just bc i was in a hurry and didn't have the patience but it took me awhile to get the sticker on without any bumps or bubbles . The pattern is beautiful though !
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I wouldn't recommend these. I had gotten some for a wedding i was in, and they are time consuming to apply, and they peel off super easy. I did them the day before the wedding, and then had set up the next, by the end of the night, my nails were all chipped and peeling.
Alondra G.
Plainfield
I mean what you seeee is what you geeeet, I'm not much of a person who like stick one especially for nails, and it's an easy way to do your nails but idk it doesn't look so great and I probably won't buy these again, the color could've been better
Yasmin G.
I have used these once and for me they were so hard to use. There were too many steps like apply, wet, file, repeat. Maybe even more steps. Also I thought they didn't come in prettier, better patterns or colors. They just werent for me.
Dalia E.
sfax
I've been looking fir these for a long time but I still don't know how to ise them?

Kohl's