Maybelline Color Show Fashion Prints Nail Stickers uploaded by Marlyne B.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK #8 in Nail Art

Easy to apply in three simple steps: 1.Select a sticker that best fits each nail. 2. Lay the sticker over the bare nail and apply a little pressure over the entire surface of the nail using the cuticle stick 3. Fold the spare top of sticker over nail... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
idacia m.
idacia m.
providence,ri
Review for: Maybelline Limited Edition Color Show Fashion Prints Mirror Effect Nail Stickers - 50 Silver Sparks
firecreek jerky Firecreek Jerky is a brand launched by Ryan Hansen based out of Jerseyville, IL. He got it off the ground in February 2016.

Hansen has been making "small batch" jerky from his family's meat business for the past three years. He makes jerky using USDA Choice Angus Beef. Since then, he's secured a deal with USDA inspected co-packer and is now relaunching the brand.

According to Firecreek Jerky, this Black Pepper is described as based on their Original variety, but adds, "...just the right amount of perfectly ground black pepper". It's also labeled as, "all natural" and "minimally processed".
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Paramount, CA
Review for: Maybelline Limited Edition Color Show Fashion Prints Nail Stickers - 60 Sapphire Jewels
When I saw these I wasn't sure they would work. I didn't like the idea of having stickers on my nails, but I had to give them a try. I'm glad I did because they worked really well! They lasted longer than regular nail polish. The only problem was getting them off. It did leave some residue, but with nail polish I was able to remove it.
Saleha R.
Saleha R.
Bolingbrook
Review for: MAYBELLINE COLOR SHOW FASHION PRINTS NAIL STICKERS #10 GOLDEN DISTRESS
I was impressed by the pigmentation of these shadows. Since the shadow tends to have fallout, its best to apply these shadows with any liquid base spray, like MAC fix plus , or even spraying some water onto your brush will work. That'll have the shadowsstick onto the brush.
Maybelline EyeStudio Eyeshadow Quad
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
HOT SPRINGS, AR
Review for: MAYBELLINE COLOR SHOW FASHION PRINTS NAIL STICKERS #80 PLATINUM STANDARD
Once I figured out how to use these, they were awesome. I had a hard time applying them without wrinkles at first, but with a little practice, I got the hang of it. I added a clear top coat to these once I got then adhered to my nails and they lasted FOREVER!! I was very pleased with the outcome.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Magna
These nail stickers are beautiful and so much more that you will love about it. I boa ugh the mine at sally's and then my sisters wanted some so i boaught theirs at walmart. my mom said there weren't going to stick but they stayed on for at least two weeks. I recommend it to everyone.
Emmy C.
Emmy C.
Delmar, DE
Review for: Maybelline Limited Edition Color Show Fashion Prints Mirror Effect Nail Stickers - 30 On The Prowl
I love these!! They are a great way to have a salon look with less than the price of a salon visit. They are hard to apply by yourself. Unless you are experienced. I found these at CVS but saw them cheaper at Walmart! Maybelline Color Show Fashion Prints Nail Stickers
Rhonda T.
Rhonda T.
Seabrook , TX
Review for: MAYBELLINE COLOR SHOW FASHION PRINTS NAIL STICKERS #40 URBAN JUNGLE
This product was great kind of hard to apply and didn't last very long once they were on I followed all the directions very carefully I have used other similar products that works better for a better price point I would recommend them to someone out of three out of a 10
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Maybelline Limited Edition Color Show Fashion Prints Nail Stickers - 10 Fierce N Fuchsia
I wouldn't recommend these. I had gotten some for a wedding i was in, and they are time consuming to apply, and they peel off super easy. I did them the day before the wedding, and then had set up the next, by the end of the night, my nails were all chipped and peeling.
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.
Review for: MAYBELLINE COLOR SHOW FASHION PRINTS NAIL STICKERS #20 AZTEC GOLD
I absolutely love these nail polish strips!! These are super easy no mess and stay on for weeks not to mention the different beautiful colors and designs are all amazing would buy every color and/or design and definitely recommend to everyone!!
Eloisa N.
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Review for: MAYBELLINE COLOR SHOW FASHION PRINTS NAIL STICKERS #40 METAL PRISMS
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more