Maybelline Color Show Fashion Prints Nail Stickers uploaded by Marlyne B.

BY MAYBELLINE #51 in Nail Art

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Easy to apply in three simple steps: 1.Select a sticker that best fits each nail. 2. Lay the sticker over the bare nail and apply a little pressure over the entire surface of the nail using the cuticle stick 3. Fold the spare top of sticker over nail...

• I've been looking fir these for a long time but I still don't kno...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sydney đź’‹.
I gave these nail stickers a try but I wouldn't use them again. The stickers are extremely long so I had to cut the stickers and file them down a lot to the size of my nail. It's difficult to get it just right and when it's on it's very flat and see through so it looks fake. I didn't care for the pattern either.
Elizabeth R.
Paramount, CA
When I saw these I wasn't sure they would work. I didn't like the idea of having stickers on my nails, but I had to give them a try. I'm glad I did because they worked really well! They lasted longer than regular nail polish. The only problem was getting them off. It did leave some residue, but with nail polish I was able to remove it.
Saleha R.
Bolingbrook
I was impressed by the pigmentation of these shadows. Since the shadow tends to have fallout, its best to apply these shadows with any liquid base spray, like MAC fix plus , or even spraying some water onto your brush will work. That'll have the shadowsstick onto the brush.
Maybelline EyeStudio Eyeshadow Quad
Brittany H.
Wasn't for me. Maybe I'm just old fashioned but it's way simpler to me to polish my nails and stamp a design on them vs battling these things. I was just too clumsy with them and could've finished in less time the stamping way
Lindsay J.
There is so many pretty colors and designs with the nail stickers. I have not found any good luck using them. They would not stay on my nails long at all. They are fun looks for a short time, maybe would work better with a clear top coat but not something I would recomend if you are looking for a longer term nail sticker.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
Once I figured out how to use these, they were awesome. I had a hard time applying them without wrinkles at first, but with a little practice, I got the hang of it. I added a clear top coat to these once I got then adhered to my nails and they lasted FOREVER!! I was very pleased with the outcome.
Malia R.
The stickers are very practical and easy to use to give an extra to your manicure; is the fastest and most practical way to have a perfect salon manicure; you can use them in the whole hand or place only on the ring finger and the other nails apply a color that harmonizes with the design chosen. Fast and easy.
Emmy C.
Delmar, DE
I love these!! They are a great way to have a salon look with less than the price of a salon visit. They are hard to apply by yourself. Unless you are experienced. I found these at CVS but saw them cheaper at Walmart! Maybelline Color Show Fashion Prints Nail Stickers
Janelle C.
Geneva
I purchased these when I was on the go in a hurry . They were hard for me to maneuver I'm not quite sure if it was just bc i was in a hurry and didn't have the patience but it took me awhile to get the sticker on without any bumps or bubbles . The pattern is beautiful though !
Shelby M.
Grand rapids, MI
I wouldn't recommend these. I had gotten some for a wedding i was in, and they are time consuming to apply, and they peel off super easy. I did them the day before the wedding, and then had set up the next, by the end of the night, my nails were all chipped and peeling.
Dalia E.
sfax
I've been looking fir these for a long time but I still don't know how to ise them?